Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:35:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Bowhead Health Bounty Campaign  (Read 35598 times)
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:12:00 AM

Hey there, dev and CM! I have joined the Elite AHT Club. Do you not publish some updates and announcements for the Elite AHT Club members on this thread? Or better yet, you have an option to create another thread for Elite AHT Club members. I actually don't know how the club will go from the moment I joined. I prefer to contact you through here since I like it here.
Ipwich

Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:15:15 AM

I did not joined the club, what can we expect from the team?  Angry Angry Angry  Do we have the rest of the bounty coming in the near future?

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:55:53 AM

Ignore and beware of this scammers! They scammed once, and will scam twice! Its shit greedy team!
Aslo, everyone must know this and be careful !
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:59:22 AM

I did not joined the club, what can we expect from the team?  Angry Angry Angry  Do we have the rest of the bounty coming in the near future?

It seems that the rest of the bounty will be paid out over time as more tokens are released into circulation. It also seems that one needs to be a club member to benefit from the rest of the bounty and continue to give them positive exposure.
frcat

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:03:31 AM

It seems that the rest of the bounty will be paid out over time as more tokens are released into circulation. It also seems that one needs to be a club member to benefit from the rest of the bounty and continue to give them positive exposure.

It seem, that this rats need more FREE adversiting! Beware guys! Dont belive them, Bowhead Health - scammers! Look 10 pages before.
Ipwich

Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:29:19 AM

It seem, that this rats need more FREE adversiting! Beware guys! Dont belive them, Bowhead Health - scammers! Look 10 pages before.
I didn't join the club because I was dissapointed but since it's their decision to reduce what we have received already then I guess
there is more coming when the coins are unlock. Just need to be clear here and if possible I want a representative to enlighten me and those who are in the same situation as mine.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
shade_wrath

Activity: 210

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:17:17 AM

Haha, seems like people day dreaming here. Who said you will receive rest of the bounty over the period of time? Bounty campaign ended and rewards are distributed. If you joined AHT club you will get Bounty coins as per current stakes + reward for Holding the Bounty coins which are not yet given to you.

Rest of the coins are locked and will be released for future sale if required or will be kept locked. So you can continue to dream of getting them.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
whoeier

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:27:11 AM

Haha, seems like people day dreaming here. Who said you will receive rest of the bounty over the period of time? Bounty campaign ended and rewards are distributed. If you joined AHT club you will get Bounty coins as per current stakes + reward for Holding the Bounty coins which are not yet given to you.

Rest of the coins are locked and will be released for future sale if required or will be kept locked. So you can continue to dream of getting them.

^^ this and just this ^^

Its always the same story with ICO's..

People read the big numbers, but forget to read the entire post.
For Bowhead Health 1% of the allocation will be setup for distribution of bounty.. the big numbers were nothing more then the maximum achievable.

There won't be another release of the bounty, it is released and either you joined the club or did not. Those that joined are the rightfull owners of the bounty accumulated by them, but will not receive this before march 2018. As members of the AHT Club, they will receive invitations for other incentivized activity's.

For more information, the community managers of Bowhead Health are easily reachable on BCT and Telegram, so please contact them if you have any inquiry's.

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
frcat

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:17:52 AM

This rats had fixed amount for bounty! Also, they didnt burn unsold tokens.
shade_wrath

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:41:29 AM

I did not joined the club, what can we expect from the team?  Angry Angry Angry  Do we have the rest of the bounty coming in the near future?

^^ this and just this ^^

For Bowhead Health 1% of the allocation will be setup for distribution of bounty.. the big numbers were nothing more then the maximum achievable.

There won't be another release of the bounty, it is released and either you joined the club or did not. Those that joined are the rightfull owners of the bounty accumulated by them, but will not receive this before march 2018. As members of the AHT Club, they will receive invitations for other incentivized activity's.

For more information, the community managers of Bowhead Health are easily reachable on BCT and Telegram, so please contact them if you have any inquiry's.
Slight correction: "For Bowhead Health 1% of the allocation will be setup for distribution of bounty.. the big numbers were nothing more then the maximum achievable."   -> The big number was nothing but a lie to deceive the bounty community to participate and not to pay them their deserved share.  Do you think people will work for 2 months to receive $ 6-10 worth of coins?
The maximum achievable bounty was 400,000 which is 1% of 40 Million tokens available for token sale. So that big number was a big lie from beginning. Haha .. 

frcat

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:55:11 AM

People, we must make video review with this greedy scam face, may be make thread and any other social news. Everyone in Canada and all other counties must know this rats in face.
whoeier

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 12:27:26 PM

I did not joined the club, what can we expect from the team?  Angry Angry Angry  Do we have the rest of the bounty coming in the near future?

^^ this and just this ^^

Slight correction: "For Bowhead Health 1% of the allocation will be setup for distribution of bounty.. the big numbers were nothing more then the maximum achievable."   -> The big number was nothing but a lie to deceive the bounty community to participate and not to pay them their deserved share.  Do you think people will work for 2 months to receive $ 6-10 worth of coins?
The maximum achievable bounty was 400,000 which is 1% of 40 Million tokens available for token sale. So that big number was a big lie from beginning. Haha .. 

Cry me a river.. you still were not able to read

As stated in the first post:

"Total AHT Token Distributed in ICO: 40m
Total AHT Token Available for bounty: 1% or Total supply of Tokens - 1,000,000 AHT"

In total, 3,2M tokens were sold, total available token is 8m with 92m locked up for later release ( or burn or whatever, it is stated in the whitepaper these would not be burned right away, but locked in for atleast a year) , total distributed tokens for bounty 80k

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
shade_wrath

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:40:37 PM

^^ this and just this ^^

Cry me a river.. you still were not able to read

As stated in the first post:

"Total AHT Token Distributed in ICO: 40m
Total AHT Token Available for bounty: 1% or Total supply of Tokens - 1,000,000 AHT"

In total, 3,2M tokens were sold, total available token is 8m with 92m locked up for later release ( or burn or whatever, it is stated in the whitepaper these would not be burned right away, but locked in for atleast a year) , total distributed tokens for bounty 80k
It seems either you cannot read or are simply ignorant of what is specified in main post. Not my concern, enjoy your bounty tokens Cheesy or AHT club membership.

paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:40:27 PM

1. Join the AHT Club.

- The AHT club provides exclusive long term incentives for original bounty participants ONLY. The following is expected to be included in our program:

- Instant transfer bounties: Future tasks will be rewarded tokens from our Team & Community pool with $AHT being paid immediately upon completion.

- Future special access: AHT club members receive first look access into the latest Bowhead developments and possible beta testing of our platform.

- AHT club members will also be offered extra incentives and giveaways as we progress through our roadmap. HODL with us and be rewarded.

- AHT club telegram chat.

- Bounty tokens for AHT club members will be unlocked on March 20th 2018

- You have until October 1st to join the AHT Club.

Source: https://medium.com/@bowheadcommunity/aht-club-announcement-and-bowhead-bounty-distribution-795b4559ff51
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:34:47 AM

^^ this and just this ^^

I have got one idea - how about equip this device with ability to do some medical DNA tests? Is it possible? I'm not a medic, but it seems to me that this could be very interesting and useful. Beside saying to patient from which habits (foods, activities and such) it could serve as another parameter to research institution to check how much genetic parameters influence health condition compared to habits and environment
whoeier

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 02:14:38 PM

^^ this and just this ^^

I have got one idea - how about equip this device with ability to do some medical DNA tests? Is it possible? I'm not a medic, but it seems to me that this could be very interesting and useful. Beside saying to patient from which habits (foods, activities and such) it could serve as another parameter to research institution to check how much genetic parameters influence health condition compared to habits and environment

Unfortunately current technology to be used at that scale/size would bring up an horrible expensive device, what in return won't be in demand by home-users. So currently it is focussed upon the lower level usage, to detect vitamine issues, several disease markers (that respond upon the tech used) and most probably will have more diseases, weaknesses etc added with software updates later on (when the detection is 100% guaranteed when done by the implemented method).

sandman53

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:00:45 AM

Buying Bowhead Tokens
PM me the amount you have and the price
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:59:27 AM

I receive around 50$ for translating ANN, Updating it and the whitepaper  Roll Eyes

Oh they never gave me my bounty  Grin

whoeier

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:19:11 AM

I receive around 50$ for translating ANN, Updating it and the whitepaper  Roll Eyes

Oh they never gave me my bounty  Grin

Odd, since on the sheet you're shown for 30% of the whitepaper, so you did the review of it. For the ann-thread and the moderation of it you should receive full stake.
According the sheet you are entitled to 593,53 AHT or at current USD 77 something

Have you contacted David to receive the bounty? I know that if you tag him on Telegram in either of the channels he responds quite quickly

philgavr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:11:50 PM

what are the latest news can be pleased with the bounty of the participants?
who have already received payments?why is this thread dead?
where are my earned coins?why is it not seriously working developers?
my waves adress is 3PLo8rV8jHwE7tEZtvn7q78b4teKe29bFAR
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: