Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:25:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RESCHEDULED  (Read 7655 times)
Grant Hero

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 02:54:25 AM

You are raising approximately 250,000 ETH which is $56M at today's price?

Wowzers!

That is the upper limit. Any remaining tokens will be burned.

Gluon was formed in 2015 and raised $2M in seed investment. We are raising another $2M from equity investors at a $40M valuation.

Gluon has an FCC certified device in the market today with a consumer version of the device currently in testing. Any funds raised during the token sale will go towards the growth phase of the company which is outlined in the whitepaper and Company GLU will be used to for uses such as incentivizing personnel to join company, marketing expenses, and to grow the userbase with reward tokens.

Yes, I understood that.  It's still a significant amount for any company...

Especially since I would have expected to see more traction from your large team with $2M in seed and two years on the market.  That's quite a bit of a head start and advantage compared to other startups looking to raise money, yet your mobile app has no reviews and lack of downloads.  There doesn't seem to be a community or base of existing customers as well.  Isn't it fair to think that your team should have made more progress at this stage?  Most startups would kill to have a large team of resources, $2M in funding, and two-years to compete.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cherry.W

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:57:18 AM

The project is good but until now there are lack of informations in the OP,if you want to become bigger and stronger, or do good publicity and promotion, make bounty or airdrop to help you
Cherry.W

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:20:47 AM

very interesting project.I would like to do your twitter and facebook campaign.I am joined your social media campaign.
glutoken (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 04:54:04 AM

very interesting project.I would like to do your twitter and facebook campaign.I am joined your social media campaign.

Thank you!! We look forward to your contributions and belief in this project
duongtien86

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Lucky Man

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:24:02 AM

Company Website: www.gluon.com
Token Website: www.glutoken.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/gluonsolutions/
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company-beta/6637990/
Twitter: www.twitter.com/glu_token
Whitepaper: https://glutoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Gluon-Whitepaper.pdf
Terms of Token Sale: https://glutoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/GLU-Token-Terms-of-Token-Sale.pdf

Bounty: https://www.glutoken.com/bounty
Code: https://www.github.com/gluon-solutions
Telegram: https://t.me/glutoken

Presale Starts: August 7, 2017
Public Sale Starts: August 18, 2017
Public Sale Ends: September 18, 2017

Our Project:

Gluon’s platform establishes an interconnected network of vehicles where individuals and businesses can monitor, track, tune, and diagnose the issues on them. Despite recent advances in automotive technologies such as self-parking and self-driving vehicles coupled with the improvement of alternative fuel sources, passenger vehicles have been largely left out of the connectivity discussion. Even with the advent of the Internet of Things, most vehicles today utilize technology to track and report on one vehicle at a time, and only when they are at the repair shop.

With Gluon, consumers and fleet managers can connect their vehicles with manufacturers, parts suppliers, and repair shops. They can diagnose their vehicles themselves, order parts, and request bids on repairs. Consumers can tune their vehicles for optimal performance and/or to regulate their use. Repair shops can diagnose vehicles more cost effectively and accurately order the correct parts. They can also promote their shops to new markets. Autoparts distributors can track and distribute parts more efficiently. All of these aforementioned constituents can pay for all this using traditional payment methods and cryptocurrency blockchain payments as well as utilizing GLU Token for rewards and services.

Gluon, which has a patent pending, will generate multiple revenue streams including, but not limited to, hardware sales, software subscriptions, advertising, monitoring services, diagnostic services, data services, ecommerce parts sales and blockchain transaction processing.

Our Team:

The team of passionate entrepreneurs and car enthusiasts that make up Gluon has extensive experience in the automotive space. The company’s founders have developed secure, wireless communication devices, payment systems, and cloud servers with banking-level security. They have created and nurtured extensive sales and distribution relationships worldwide. The management team has successfully built and grown several fintech and auto parts distribution businesses with close to $100M exits.

Core Team:

Sameer Misson, CEO is a skilled executive with extensive experience in the automotive industry. He has over a decade of experience in company creation, growth, and strategy optimization. Having worked with start-ups and automotive companies his entire career, he understands the challenges facing the automotive industry and hopes to innovate in order to solve some of them. He holds a bachelor’s degree in political science and government from the University of California at Davis. He speaks English, Punjabi, Hindi, and Spanish.

Hakam Misson, President has over 40 years’ experience creating and growing companies. His companies employ over 100 people worldwide and have generated well over $500M in revenue. Since moving to the United States from India in the 1970s he has become one of the premier entrepreneurs of his generation.

Narinder Bajwa, CIO, was CTO and Chief Software Architect at Infonox, a FinTech company specializing in financial payments. He was instrumental in writing Infonox’s payment platform which led to the company’s acquisition by TSYS. He brings his advanced knowledge of banking systems and software to the current secure structure of the Gluon platform. He holds a bachelor’s degree in electrical and electronics engineering and a master’s degree in computer science from the India Institute of Technology.

Stuart Hockman, COO. A pioneer in the automotive industry, he co-founded Impac, which was acquired by World Wide Trading and then became part of Worldpac until it was acquired by Advance Auto Parts for $2B in 2013.

Pran Haran is Director of Hardware Design. He has extensive knowledge of hardware design and applications, particularly in embedded technologies. He has developed several products from early stage to full production release. He has held VP-level positions with companies such as VuCast Media, Agnity, and Smart Embedded Systems. He holds engineering degrees from the Indian Institute of Technology in Madras, and from Kansas State University.

Sumeet Singh, Sr. Technology Director, is a passionate, knowledgeable, and experienced software architect who serves as Gluon’s Senior Technology Director. He specializes in financial transaction processing and payment applications, financial application security, front-end point of sale applications, and back office applications. He was a software architect at Infonox and TSYS and worked on several projects that revolutionized the payment industry. He holds a computer science degree from Visvesvaraya Technological University.

Chris Delano, Marketing Director, is an energetic automotive enthusiast with nearly twenty years’ experience in the development of automotive companies. He is also Vice President at iPD, a performance, genuine, and aftermarket parts retailer. He has broad experience in digital and print marketing and a proven track record in customer acquisition.

Sandeep Suryavanshi, Technical Director, is a computer engineer specializing in payment technology. Prior to joining Gluon, he managed teams of 50+ engineers at TSYS and began his career at Infonox. He specializes in payment protocols including legacy protocols for ATM machines and online payment solutions. He drew upon his experience as a web console developer to design the backend system for Gluon. He holds advanced degrees in Computer Science and Chemical Engineering.

Ben Wardle, GM of European Operations. A global operations executive, he has over a decade of experience managing and heading development. He is founder and managing director of Shark Performance, a successful vehicle tuning company based in the UK with partners and distributors worldwide. Shark Performance provides aftermarket performance hardware and software for Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, and Volvo vehicles. His experience includes running the global operations of several companies and working with both trade and retail customers.

Our Advisors:

Walt Spevak, Financial Advisor, has over 20 years of experience working with start-ups and public companies in both strategic and tactical roles. He has built financial models and cap tables, performed financial analysis, and raised capital. He has also contributed to project management, producing marketing and improving and managing operational processes. Walt holds a bachelor’s degree in economics and an MBA in technology marketing and general management from Stanford University.

Blaine Laney, Financial Advisor, has been a commercial lender for 36 years. He has developed an extensive referral network for small and medium-sized minority owned businesses that has generated over $130 million in business in less than four years. He is experienced in commercial real estate, trade finance, letters of credit SBA loans, asset-based lending, commercial lines of credit, selling participation loans, and more. He has lived and traveled throughout Asia, and speaks fluent Japanese. He also has some understanding of Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Tagalog, French, Hindi, Farsi, and Vietnamese.

Robert B. Dellenbach, General Counsel. Since 1989, he has represented hundreds of technology, media, and science-related companies as advisor and outside counsel, helping them to articulate and achieve their business objectives while minimizing risk and transaction costs. He specializes in representing technology startups and venture-backed companies in areas such as intellectual property transactions, financing, and mergers and acquisitions. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Political Science (summa cum laude) from the University of Utah, studied economics at  Harvard University and earned a JD from Stanford Law School, where he specialized in technology, intellectual property, international trade, and venture capital.

Stay Tuned! More information, videos, translations to follow!

joined bounty program.

i think Dev add bounty: media, blog, topic, slack, medium

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
duongtien86

Activity: 126

Lucky Man

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:27:37 AM

Translations are going fast. We would like the following languages represented:

1) Italian
2) Russian
3) Ukranian
4) German
5) Grench
6) Spanish
7) Hindi
8 ) Punjabi
9) Japanese
10) Vietnamese
11) Chinest (mandarin and cantonese)
12) Thai

Please PM with more languages.

i get translation Vietnamese

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:58:35 AM

I am interested in your project and want to join in ico. What is the price of ico per coin?
Where your project roadmap, I did not find it here, can you help me find it.

Thank you! Please see below:

Exchange Rate: 1 ETH = 400 GLU*
* The conversion rate ETH/ GLU will change during the crowdsale due to the bonus discounts. This price is without any discounts.

During the presale, we will offer a 100% bonus (1 ETH = 800 GLU)

The project roadmap and goals are defined in our whitepaper which can be found at:
https://glutoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Gluon-Whitepaper.pdf

You can see more information about the presale and public sale here:
https://glutoken.com/

Good price for an icon and I am interested to join later.
Okay .. i will visit your website, read whitpaper and learn it first.
thank you for your answers.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:06:52 AM

The basic concept of the project I understood perfectly after reading about us pages and through other pages at website. There are pictures of Volkswagen and Audi firms what is clearly visible. have you partnered with these companies or just want to provide them these services in future ? I don't get images of those cars.
glutoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 02:06:06 PM

Thank you everyone for signing up! We appreciate your kind words and support!
crypto-sumeet

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:09:48 PM

The basic concept of the project I understood perfectly after reading about us pages and through other pages at website. There are pictures of Volkswagen and Audi firms what is clearly visible. have you partnered with these companies or just want to provide them these services in future ? I don't get images of those cars.

We will be providing the tuning calibration, diagnostics and other services offered by our product to these brands. Those images are from the Autosport Show in Birmingham, UK where Gluon presented it's product to the industry.
glutoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 06:05:37 PM

Ben our GM of European Operations and Tuner at Shark Performance having some fun with a VW

http://www.motorpunk.co.uk/video/golf-gti-remapped-death/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rdw4j1spN0

Grin
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:22:38 PM

Translations are going fast. We would like the following languages represented:

1) Italian
2) Russian
3) Ukranian
4) German
5) Grench
6) Spanish
7) Hindi
8 ) Punjabi
9) Japanese
10) Vietnamese
11) Chinest (mandarin and cantonese)
12) Thai

Please PM with more languages.

I would take german

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:25:01 PM

This project will probably be very, very much used for other opportunities in different industries. Of course the car business will be on top, but today it seems to me to think about something else. How the company will pass and how much investors will be able to implement all their plans into reality.
crypto-sumeet

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:59:50 PM

This project will probably be very, very much used for other opportunities in different industries. Of course the car business will be on top, but today it seems to me to think about something else. How the company will pass and how much investors will be able to implement all their plans into reality.
We already have the work to prove our goals are feasible and showcased the same with a working device at the Autosport Show in Birmingham, UK.  The device is being used at various dealers and expect to expand the network substantially in the coming months.
glutoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 11:18:14 PM

If you have questions or want to talk to the Dev team, please join our Telegram group at: https://t.me/glutoken
sandy_glutoken

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:27:58 PM

Thanks. Please see bounty program posted at:
glutoken.com/bounty
glutoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 03:54:07 AM

If you can get GLU token listed in icocountdown.com that would create a good traffic for your ICO.

GLU is now listed on icocountdown.com!
glutoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 05:02:48 AM

GLU is also listed on:

icowatchlist.com
icoalert.com
coinschedule.com
Luigi21

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:36:43 AM

Italian translation of announcement thread is finished and available here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2064689.0

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
glutoken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 05:09:05 PM

Italian translation of announcement thread is finished and available here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2064689.0

Fantastic! Thanks!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: