Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So much bad news. When will it end ?  (Read 6103 times)
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:50:18 PM

There were not so good news, but deffinetly not on this week. Couple of weeks ago when bitcoin dropped to 1900$, yes, but right now everything seems good, only ETH is shaking( i think ETH would be also fine after august 1st)
If that's the case then let's not panic and always keep our horses. Actually bad news always go with the good ones. That's reality and it's a direct proportion state about bitcoin matter. If ETH is shaking, what will happen then? But I guess it will soon recover. Negative issues keep on coming due to irregularities of the growth of bitcoin and the price as well. At some point, it helps a bit for those investors who take risks but succeeded in the end.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:51:06 PM

The point is bitcoin is successful, and still decentralised, which means it is ALWAYS available for someone to try and take it over since NO ONE is effectively in charge of it. Think about that and the fact it has a 40 billion dollar economy behind it now. Basically the answer to your question about when it will end is NEVER.

I think if theres abad news there is also a goodnews and for me that is about the success of segwit that is the wayto btchavea big value like never before. And about splitting of btc. I heard it is cancelled for now. So it is good news for us to hear that news.
basesaw

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:49:53 PM

It has been a negative week in the Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency sector. So much bad news in such a short space of time. Its almost as if the universe wants to teach Bitcoin a lesson. Heres hoping we move past this stage without entering a full blown bear market for another 3 years.

dont worry , it will be bounce back after tf is that ? segwit/hardfork things , yeah i believe the price will be back again soon, besides btc always going through massive dump and in fact  it always stable on 2000ish , unlike ethereum who always goes down insanely after death of vitalik buterin rumor , just cant wait for this segwit end and everything will get back to normal

Yes, After the segwit we might see the price of bitcoin on the moon. Theres a lot of fuds for bitcoin but still it managed to be hold on 2000usd. a great support for bitcoin and I know that from august 1 BIP91 will be activated so the price might go up and also for the alts.
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:55:11 PM

It has been a negative week in the Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency sector. So much bad news in such a short space of time. Its almost as if the universe wants to teach Bitcoin a lesson. Heres hoping we move past this stage without entering a full blown bear market for another 3 years.

dont worry , it will be bounce back after tf is that ? segwit/hardfork things , yeah i believe the price will be back again soon, besides btc always going through massive dump and in fact  it always stable on 2000ish , unlike ethereum who always goes down insanely after death of vitalik buterin rumor , just cant wait for this segwit end and everything will get back to normal

Yes, After the segwit we might see the price of bitcoin on the moon. Theres a lot of fuds for bitcoin but still it managed to be hold on 2000usd. a great support for bitcoin and I know that from august 1 BIP91 will be activated so the price might go up and also for the alts.

Yeah even with bitcoin cash I don't see any bad news on the horizon for bitcoin. Considering its survived all the FUD and panic just fine imagine how much it will go up once that FUD is gone.

And also imagine the increase in usage with fees greatly reduced now. I just don't see why anyone would be bearish these days unless they are trying to manipulate the market.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:44:16 PM

The market for this week is very positive and I haven't seen any bad news for now. And I'm not expecting that there are articles and bad news that are about to show soon as August 1 ends. I know when bitcoin is rising those people that are jealous of success will never end for doing such funny articles.

However, Many topics are speaking about this August 1st hard fork correct. I am not troller of bitcoin. I actually love bitcoins. Just take it, if bitcoin segregated to multiple and as well block size has been increased means what would you do. Being aware and ready to correct any situation better would be right according to my view.

I'm preparing myself on what's possible to happen with this fork. And bad news are always there to pull bitcoins for being on the top list and priority of the traders. I'm aware and ready on what's possible to happen but I hope that the price will not go lower.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:28:06 PM

I'm preparing myself on what's possible to happen with this fork. And bad news are always there to pull bitcoins for being on the top list and priority of the traders. I'm aware and ready on what's possible to happen but I hope that the price will not go lower.
I had my doubts when i first heard about the split and i really panicked and when the price of bitcoin started going down when we were at the mid of this month i thought we are going for a while ride with the price and so i had to book my profits with some of my coins and then after the recovery i did have the ability to buy back at the perfect time and with a day left ,i am pretty confident everything ends up well and i am willing to hold for the long haul even if the price goes down after the fork.
Aur3

Activity: 378

Embrace change

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:44:56 PM

The point is bitcoin is successful, and still decentralised, which means it is ALWAYS available for someone to try and take it over since NO ONE is effectively in charge of it. Think about that and the fact it has a 40 billion dollar economy behind it now. Basically the answer to your question about when it will end is NEVER.

I agree. Bad news about bitcoin never ends. Just think of it as your haters and fake friends. Do these people stop talking about you behind your back? No. It becomes their way of life. Bitcoin has established itself as the frontrunner of cryptocurrency. People will naturally talk about it. Some are jealous about its success. Some are supporting it all the way.

That's how life works. There are two sides of a story. Sometimes, there are three.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:12:42 PM

The point is a part of the bad things that happened bto Bitcoin there is a much more room for its development because in order for Bitcoin to develop it need decentralization on its stock in on the market where its transaction need to be aligned to the market. The better thing to do is just to continue our support and trust to Bitcoin because great thing is yet to happen in Bitcoin transactio, price and security.
nightrider

Activity: 348
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:18:52 PM

The crypto market is in crisis, although I do not know when it will end, however, I am seeing very serious consequences that bitcoin users are suffering. I hope it will end soon.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:55:06 PM

I'm more than happy about this week because it is making bitcoin more stronger by pulling out best support in the market. This is for its development and must be taken in positive way. It's true that huddles of bitcoin will never stop panicking it but in any ways bitcoin stays on top and the value increases in the near future.

well yes the price of the bitcoin is a bit down but as you said I also felt happy for it that the price has increase as compare to the previous rates and bitcoin is no doubt our hope and it will increase more after august first bitcoin price is going high and it will make the opposition quite soon by increase the price to a large extent.
JorisK

Activity: 199
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:56:49 PM

There's always good and bad news in the beginning. Yes, BTC is still in its baby-phase of life.

It's part of life and comes with development.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:36:06 PM

I had my doubts when i first heard about the split and i really panicked and when the price of bitcoin started going down when we were at the mid of this month i thought we are going for a while ride with the price and so i had to book my profits with some of my coins and then after the recovery i did have the ability to buy back at the perfect time and with a day left ,i am pretty confident everything ends up well and i am willing to hold for the long haul even if the price goes down after the fork.

I also saw an article that it's unlikely going to happen but majority is saying there will be a split so I had to believe with majority. I did the same thing of panic selling but I wasn't able to recover some with buy back. Well that's how life's going and I just hope that we are now on the next day of August and will just pass August 1.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:47:14 PM

The split created a fear among the users but then everything became alright. I think there is no more need to be afraid of. Just a few hours left I hope everything will be fine. Many of the people converted their bitcoin to alts at the time when price got low but now most of them have bought back the bitcoin. I am lucky I don't convert my coins.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:52:56 PM

I don't see any bad news. The price has recovered, we are trading at decent price, we're getting segwit soon, which I like and support.
If fork bad news? I'd say no because it won't steal value from bitcoin. It's just another altcoin without much acceptance. It's actually worse than some altcoins that excel in some areas like anonymity or transaction cost and speed.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:10:38 PM

The crypto market is in crisis, although I do not know when it will end, however, I am seeing very serious consequences that bitcoin users are suffering. I hope it will end soon.
Bitcoins supporters are not suffering at all. They have passed the bad time successfully and after Segwit are going to enjoy an epic ride to the moon. Crypto market is doing well. There is no need to spread rumors about the bitcoins and its stability. They are the kings of the crypto world.
visionfar

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:17:06 PM

Every bad news is an evidence of BTC still lives.
That's the most important.

If someday The great BTC is dead, we will never heard any bad news again...

Long live BTC!
cipotok

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:05:28 AM

Bad news about bitcoin soon ends because if it really happened this bitcoin could be destroyed or lost its existence some where, not to mention loss of bitcoin lost to collect bitcoin is not easy.
So I hope the bitcoin is in good condition and safe and secure so we can all enjoy the results of bitcoin.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:14:41 AM

Well, I guess the negative week is done my friend. It has passed by and the negative news proved to be just like that, a news. The market is now rather stable and everything is pretty clear with fog right now. Time to continue with our trading and other activities as if nothing has happened.
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:49:51 AM

Didn't hear any negative news last week so I wonder where are you coming from. Everything that happened is normal and was predicted. Regarding the bad news, bitcoin is successful that is why all the bad and negative thing about it will never end. It's just like if you are famous and successful in life, all the haters are there and they only stop if you are worthless for them.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:56:33 PM

Well, bad news is everywhere  wherever we go it is always there. If there are negative feedback we heard about in bitcoin, its not a new things for us, all we need to do ignore those rumors, massive fud that are not helpful. Or ignore it most of the time. I know what you mean, but look what happen, those rumors were most of the community got worried was goes into nothing only, isn't right? still Bitcoin prevail in crypto world. So cheers! Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: