Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:30:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】 【ICO LIVE !】 🔥WWAM🔥 - Decentralized messaging protocol  (Read 26963 times)
hackis

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:08:26 PM

What price for token in $ now? And how much raised funds already? I want to invest some $  Huh

1 ETH will get you 200 WWAM so if I didn't fail at my math the price of 1 WWAM should be about $1.5 at the current ICO rate and the current ETH price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:13:42 PM

what do you guys think? will this hit like 2-3$ until the end of the year?

i am thinking about investing a little bit more, but want to hear some thoughts from those who bought some too Wink

If people start to realize how important such an protocol is, it could hit 3$ by end of the year easily  Shocked

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CCEDKaps (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:24:13 PM

Yes, totally! At the moment I don't see this ICO hitting their target, unfortunately. I hope there will be large investors by the end of ICO, but for now it's going very slow  Embarrassed

Time for some good marketing! Make some video's, make some Medium posts, ... make sure a lot of people will hear about this protocol.
I think the community behind this protocol is making a lot of noise and I really hope this is enough.

Spread the word Cheesy Cheesy

That's what we're working on right now Smiley
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:29:58 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 04:46:20 PM by Trrrt

Hit a big exchange would be great, cause WWAM need just visibility to go to the moon. The project has all what he need to sucess, a protocol like this one is gold, many application and possibility.
And if the supply is low its good too, the value of the token will grow fast cause a lot of people will want to have WWAM.
The community will continue to make noise and talk about WWAM as much as they can, cause we all know the project deserve it. Don't miss another chance to participate to the round 2 of the ico !
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:34:18 PM

Hot a big exachnge would be great, cause WWAM need just visibility to go to the moon. The project has all what he need to sucess, a protocol like this one is gold, many application and possibility.
And if the supply is low its good too, the value of the token will grow fast cause a lot of people will want to have WWAM.
The community will continue to make noise and talk about WWAM as much as they can, cause we all know the project deserve it. Don't miss another chance to participate to the round 2 of the ico !

Before a hot exchange they should reach minimum ico target. It is very good project but they need more publicity for it. May be put some ad to coincapmarket etc.  May be after too many bad ico, people thinking twice to invest.

wonderfullife

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:10:23 PM

I hope that the blockchain with projects like WWAM will help the world to become a better place, where evreybody is free and happy Smiley
sserugh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:20:28 PM

I have a question about how wide the saying "messaging protocol" really is. Today's meaning of a message is really wide, anything from text to emojis to gifs and pictures, will you be able to send all that in the protocol?😊
wonderfullife

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:39:22 PM

Sorry if this has been asked already, but any news on exchanges? I don't want to invest in another ico, but I would love getting some on exchanges

We don't have any news yet ^^ you will have to wait so ^^
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:45:05 PM

We have a good team of dev here, could really be a good project to follow. Smiley
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:17:57 PM

Yes, totally! At the moment I don't see this ICO hitting their target, unfortunately. I hope there will be large investors by the end of ICO, but for now it's going very slow  Embarrassed

Time for some good marketing! Make some video's, make some Medium posts, ... make sure a lot of people will hear about this protocol.
I think the community behind this protocol is making a lot of noise and I really hope this is enough.

Great to hear that!
This project deserves to get a lot of attention. Once this protocol get known, big companies will be using this protocol. Its a great investment!
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:52:06 PM

Nice article on Huffington Post !!!! "Meet World Wide Anonymous Messaging (WWAM), who aims to be the leading global, anonymous, decentralized messaging protocol with zero knowledge of its users." If even this article doesn't aknowledge you that this is far more big then a simple messanging application I don't what it does!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tackling-encrypted-messaging-with-a-decentralized-solution_us_5996088ee4b033e0fbdec277#

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:08:09 PM

I'm eager to see what you have in preparation. You seemed quite sure about the success of the ICO when we discussed, I'm sure some great things are coming  Wink
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:16:28 PM

Nice article on Huffington Post !!!! "Meet World Wide Anonymous Messaging (WWAM), who aims to be the leading global, anonymous, decentralized messaging protocol with zero knowledge of its users." If even this article doesn't aknowledge you that this is far more big then a simple messanging application I don't what it does!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tackling-encrypted-messaging-with-a-decentralized-solution_us_5996088ee4b033e0fbdec277#

Was there ever any doubt? the concept itself is very clever and the potential is very HUGEEE¡¡¡ so obviously the article knows that too, and now with the ICO online, this will get a little more attention, and people will realize the potential of the project and the token, the PROTOCOL will be used widely at the end of 2018 is my prediction, and 2019 even more, with finally settle in 2020 when the cryptocurrency world is widespread more around the world.
dimifi

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 07:58:22 PM

Great to hear that!
This project deserves to get a lot of attention. Once this protocol get known, big companies will be using this protocol. Its a great investment!

Its great investment because it's protocol and not a product its always best to invest to protocols and platforms not products Cheesy .. i have realy high hopes in this one and these days this is rare thoughts Cheesy
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:36:28 PM

That's great news! If sites like huffingtonpost ist spreading the word, this project will get the attantion it deserves. Hope other sites will write about it too now.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:51:36 PM

Yes the project will have the visibility he deserve soon. WWAM will go very far, more and more people come each day and like the project. Everyone understand the potential of a protocol, its not only an app or something like, its better so far, protocol has a infinite value, each idea in messaging can use the WWAM protocol, so if devs team have an idea, they can use the WWAM protocol to developp it. And we wan repeat that an infinite time, so the value of WWAM is infinite too !
sserugh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:52:38 PM

Wow, that is some amazing news to see you in The huffingtonpost! Good to ser that The Word is spreading, Both in and outside of The cryptoworld!:) still think this is one of the best tokens and funktions of a crypto currency out there! Hope some more news sites find out about you!
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:45:22 PM

Wow nice article!
I really hope many users will read this and join this ICO. Lets hope some investors, invest in this great protocol.

I'm very curious in how many apps this protocol will be implemmened in 2 years. I hope a lot  Wink
CCEDKaps (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:04:19 PM

Thanks to our partner Tokenlot, you can now invest in the ICO using any major crypto-currency accepted by ShapeShift ! You can invest directly on their website at this url : https://www.tokenlot.com/#viewall

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:10:34 PM

Thanks to our partner Tokenlot, you can now invest in the ICO using any major crypto-currency accepted by ShapeShift ! You can invest directly on their website at this url : https://www.tokenlot.com/#viewall

That's smart. I did not know Tokenlot, I had just heard about it without knowing what it was.

I hope it will help your ICO, your project has a good objective and it would be good for the communication field that it succeeds  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: