Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much is the suggested amount of starting investment on bitcoins?  (Read 2207 times)
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:46:52 AM

Investing in a BTC is very big, i suggested go for a half bitcoin or lower, then just hold (There's a risk that BTC can go down)

Hope i helped you. Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:00:40 PM

You should invest/buy bitcoin as much as you can lose. It's a new technology. So, do not sell your house or car to buy bitcoin

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:44:05 PM

well as you can see after 9 years of releasing , it grew from 0.01$ to 4100$ so thats a lot , my opinion is to invest as much you can , you wont be sad about that decision Smiley

Lyancy001

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:10:44 AM

You need to invest the money you can't afford to lose pal. If you're working, maybe invest 10% of your total salary in Bitcoin.
nickericb0b

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:56:51 AM

Whatever you invest, don't do it all at once. Dollar average your way in.
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:42:09 PM

If you are just a beginner, I'd say invest as little as 300 USD. Then if there is a return on the investment - define a part of your salary that can be invested monthly. There will most certainly be losses at first, just be prepared for that
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 02:18:12 PM

If you believe in Bitcoin, then I would pick an amount you are comfortable investing each pay period and buying BTC every time you get paid. If that figure is $20 then buy $20 worth of btc every 1-2 weeks. If $100 is the magic number for you, then stick to that. You can't go wrong just buying BTC and HODLing. It has shown to increase in value on average 0.4% per DAY since it's inception.

If every dollar you invested into crypto turned into $10 you will be rich before you know it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

Gurev
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:43:49 AM

Hello, you shouldn't invest more than you can afford to lose. That is the basic rule :-)
In additions, please, don't forget cryptocurrencies/tokens/etc is a high risk investments, so as a rule of thumb "do not spend more than 10% of your net worth on it".
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:47:55 AM

Make business plan first, how much capital do you have, how much can you spare? how much knowledge of BTC do you have? The more you know and the more you need to invest it.
jhokz18

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:58:50 AM

How much is the suggested amount of starting investment on bitcoins? In United States Dollar currency please or Philippine Peso.

and also, is it better to invest in bitcoin rather than investing in stocks?

Actually it's depend on you.. But i suggest you start, ithink 100$, but don't spect on your profit is too big.. And also for me much better to invest in bitcoin rather than stock market.. couse the value, specialy nowadays is pumping up...
Jackeexx

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:22:22 PM

How much is the suggested amount of starting investment on bitcoins? In United States Dollar currency please or Philippine Peso.

The risks are higher than investing in stocks of big companies.  But the return might be also higher. It depends on your appetite on taking risks. It's rather difficult to say what's best  investment , you can not predict the future. Calculate all risks and choose your strategy.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:45:50 PM

There is not really starting amount but you could say you want something substantial that will make something of a difference. Like making $0.01 a day is nothing substantial but if you can make it $0.10 a day that is a good starting point of $3 a month. You grow from then and you sometimes for $30 a month or $1 per day then you have a decent investment and you carry on from there. Start small and get use to it.

kiddikoddi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bounty Manager At your Service Please Pm me

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:22:13 AM

Well it works like this that the more you put in it the more you reap the benefits

🇵🇭🇵🇭🔥🔥Campaign Management Services🔥🔥🇵🇭🇵🇭
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:36:01 AM

Depends on your budget. If you have extra money that you do not know how to spend it then you can trade or invest that in bitcoins. You just need a system to follow in buying and selling bitcoins to maximize your gain. It is up to you to discover your system that suit you.

Just don't borrow money to invest or trade because all trading and investing whether in stock market or bitcoin have risk.

I believed that bitcoin was better than stocks.
uraharasan

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:46:38 AM

If you have a lot of money I suggest to buy as much bitcoin today as one year ahead the experts predict the increase to 5000$
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:22:54 PM

It is totally depends on you, whatever amount you can manage or afford is the good amount for the investment. Yes, it is a good option to invest into bitcoins rather into stocks. But if you want you can also divide your investments into bitcoins and stocks.
wealthium

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:58:49 PM

It really depends on your investment strategy and financial situation.
For me, I invest in both bitcoin and stocks. But stock is backed by more tangible assets, which makes me feel more comfortable.
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:42:30 PM

Hey Kabayan. Welcome to the forum.

Based on my experience. I started investing in bitcoin with around $100 or PHP 5000. I bought some when I still have a stable job back then and I try to accumulate it portion by portion. And then I starting to do trading as well with my savings, well sometimes we lost and but most of the time is positive on my end. Signature campaign also help me, because when I decided to quit my job and put up a offline business, my sig campaign earnings what used as a additional cashflow to my offline business. I have a stocks as well, but I haven't touch in for years. I think its much better to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin price is so strong right now and chances are it will continue to the next couple of years. I just caution you to invest what you can afford though, so that you will not just sell them when you don't have money. Just hodl on it and you can reap the rewards in the future. Goodluck!!!
which site did you invest your 100$? In terms of money investing I carefully decide which is good to invest. Because I dont want to be scammed.

BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:52:42 PM

It depends on your motive, money just a factor. Do what you coulf afford, try to take min risk.  If you have good strategy than it become easier.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:04:35 PM

There is not a recommended amount since every person has their own circumstances there are those that can only afford 0.001BTC and there are people that can afford several BTC from the beginning.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: