Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:29:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Cryptocoin Investment  (Read 2234 times)
Kambonish

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:39:58 PM

Neo is a keeper. They start with media campaign first week of august.

sorry for my question. but I don't understand when you say 'keeper'.  It's bad or good for investment? I have 400 neo. do I have sell it ?

Hold it.

Choose, buy and hold!

And above all, hold and hold again! Grin

I wanted hold it but in this topic, Nobody talk about  Neo.  strange. Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 01:42:55 PM

I talked about Zcoin, to say one, but NEO is also a great investment I think.
I also NEO, and I will keep it very long! Wink

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Kambonish

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:50:00 PM

I talked about Zcoin, to say one, but NEO is also a great investment I think.
I also NEO, and I will keep it very long! Wink

neo is pumping just now !
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:55:01 PM

Hard fork made me keep thinking of switching to fiat or altcoin and finally I decided 30% I switched to fiat and 70% I switched to altcoin. And the options are ethereum, waves, litecoin, monero and populous world.
daniel244king

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:20:53 PM

I recommend FootyCash (FOOT) for investment.

Here's why:

Footy Cash (FOOT) has seen a meteoric rise in valuation for the past month; with a price increase of more than 5000%+ on multiple exchanges.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FOOT_BTC#

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374929.0

I think the reason being is that:

1. Footy has Rarity - Only 4 million coins total can exist.  There is a small POS inflation rate - about 3% annually (for staked coins only).
How many of you can say like the Winklevoss twins - that you own whole percentages of a cryptocurrency.  
Looking the current price of FootyCash you actually might be able to!

2. Footy is the first Fantasy Sports Crypotocurrency ever made. - Footy is the Bitcoin of Fantasy Sports!

3. Fantasy Sports is a multi-billion dollar industry - with tens of billions of dollars in annual revenue just for Fantasy Football alone!  If you count all the illegal gambling the figure goes much higher - maybe hundreds of billions? (not that I am condoning illegal gambling - but it's a fact of reality that must be considered anyway).

4. Coinmarketcap list just under 900 altcoins; of those listed only a  small percentage of altcoins have a cap of less than 4 million total coin.  Every coin on coinmarketcap with a rarity of less than 7 million total coins produced are all worth more than $2.00 USD - with the exception of Dreamcoin (because of YOBIT) and FOOTY CASH (which is currently undergoing a price correction: 5000% increase in the past month alone.)

5. The coin was greatly undervalued because of unawareness of the Footy cryptocurrency and Fantasy Sports as well.  As more and more people become aware of its value the price will continue to rise. The price may go higher than $10.00 USD per coin before the end of the year!

6. FootyCash has a great developer, active development, and the best community support!

7. FootyCash has a promising roadmap and is currently developing Masternodes and Anonymous Send like DASH and PIVX for the next release.

8.  The name FootyCash may sound funny but "Footy Cash" is an actual English term (apparently):  

https://www.power100.com.au/news/local-news/81959-footy-cash-to-go-to-good-friday-appeal
     and
     http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/california-club-brothel-sues-in-footy-cash-feud/news-story/bd77f7d397a34a067342a113b5bfa5d8

9. DraftKings, FanDuel, and other Fantasy Sports companies are getting the legislative green light to operate in most U.S States and other countries as well.  

https://www.law360.com/articles/944544/draftkings-fanduel-can-focus-on-dfs-legalization-post-deal

Over the past year and a half, DraftKings and FanDuel have been able to convince state lawmakers in eight states to expressly legalize DFS, most significantly in New York as it ended lawsuits by the state attorney general.

When these companies decide to follow the trend of most corporations and switch to blockchain technology - I guarantee you that they will take a hard look at FootyCash first!

Why would Draftkings or Fanduel select FootyCash (FOOT) for customer deposits/withdrawals over conventional Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum?  Why should they use FootyCash over Bitcoin?

FootyCash (FOOT) is the first cryptocurrency designed for Fantasy Sports and there are only 4 million total coins ever; as good as those reasons are, what makes FootyCash a better choice over Bitcoin for DraftKings and Fanduel customer deposits/withdrawals are the following reasons:

FootyCash's roadmap and ongoing development will make FootyCash far better for Fantasy Sports than the other more popular coins such as Bitcoin, etc.

FootyCash will have features that are specifically designed for Fantasy Sports and gambling as a whole.

One example is an Anonymous Send feature like DASH and PIVX.  Bitcoin does not have Masternodes nor an Anonymous Send feature but FootyCash is currently developing these features.

The legality of Fantasy Sports in every country is not clear, most being ambiguous at best. Even though most U.S states are legalizing Fantasy Sports gambling there are some people who would feel more comfortable with a coin designed to protect them in the area where the law may not be clear.

Both Draftkings and Fanduel also would want a coin that can cater to the Fantasy Sports industry as a whole, with features designed for Fantasy Sports - i.e fantasy sidechains, etc...  

Bitcoin can't do that, but FootyCash can.

FootyCash (FOOT) dev just confirmed Anonymous Send feature like DASH and PIVX to be added along with masternodes in the new release of FootyCash:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374929.400

The focus right now is on creating masternodes for the coin.  They will help provide stability to the network and incentives for ownership.

We are making excellent progress, and will update the community on details for how many coins are required for a masternode, features, and other important information shortly.

Welcome to any new members of the community Grin

How many coins to avail in masternodes? What is the benifets if i buy masternodes? It looks good for me i just want to know some more info about this coin thank you dev. I wish i could buy some cheap coins until the masternodes emplimentation is release

There are a number of important features outlined below.  We will be releasing details on masternode requirements soon.  

The fantasy sports industry needs faster payment methods and anonymity to protect personal information, so these features fall right in line with our mission statement.

Features

• Anonymous Transactions
  • Improved Network Security
  • Faster transactions
  • Decentralization
  • Community voting on proposals

Are you going to use the same Anonymous Send features as DASH or PIVX?

Yes.  What we are working on for the masternodes will have an anonymous transaction like PIVX and DASH.  Still testing things, and will keep the community updated.  Hope to have something ready in the next week.

THE KING OF COINS
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:43:42 PM

NEM is the best investment right now.

holding NEM for some months now but have sort of forgot about it and am not up to date, any particular reason you say this? i see that it's been rising a little today, that's nice

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
roshidnahdi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:49:30 PM

My opinion The best cryptocurrency to invest, of course first Bitcoin then ETH , LTC after that WAVES also good future.

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
lausam

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:08:44 AM

I do not want to make you big loss, so think before making a big investment about the high risk you will get.Look at the market moves and how much coin volume you will invest ..
ZeitgeistofBitcoin

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:55:47 PM

nobody for antshares/neo ?? huge potential

Don't worry i'm going for NEO/Antshares , i think it will be the biggest thing in 2018 maybe Bancor and Tezos
ZeitgeistofBitcoin

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:59:22 PM

Neo is a keeper. They start with media campaign first week of august.

sorry for my question. but I don't understand when you say 'keeper'.  It's bad or good for investment? I have 400 neo. do I have sell it ?

Hold it.

Choose, buy and hold!

And above all, hold and hold again! Grin

I wanted hold it but in this topic, Nobody talk about  Neo.  strange. Cheesy

With NEO/Antshares you'll earn the fuel like ETH called Antcoin for now. I think if the Antcoin starts to begin rising NEO will go through the roof.
BTcSD

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

LoveMe

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:08:13 PM

I recommend buying Patientory PTOY and time i got profit twice from those two projects but indeed before first of Aug no one can expect anything , lets wait and see the complete result in regard to bitcoin first .

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Moon_Man

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:25:42 PM

look into monero (XMR)
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: