Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:57:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Footy Cash (FOOT) | CoinSwap |Decentralized Fantasy Sports  (Read 66715 times)
opcrypt44

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:21:28 AM

really glad to be a part of the community. getting in on the ground floor is key.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:00:59 AM

The focus right now is on creating masternodes for the coin.  They will help provide stability to the network and incentives for ownership.

We are making excellent progress, and will update the community on details for how many coins are required for a masternode, features, and other important information shortly.

Welcome to any new members of the community Grin

How many coins to avail in masternodes? What is the benifets if i buy masternodes? It looks good for me i just want to know some more info about this coin thank you dev. I wish i could buy some cheap coins until the masternodes emplimentation is release

Footy (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:17:48 PM

Good progress Footy dev don't know if you remember me when this coin was in pow phase ,but i remember Footy Cash and after so long time i still have my coins from pow phase.Now waiting  for masternodes and i see finally Footy Cash community it's getting bigger.All really good signs  Smiley

Yeah, I do remember you from the PoW phase of the coin.  That's awesome that you are still part of the community!

Footy (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:27:37 PM

The focus right now is on creating masternodes for the coin.  They will help provide stability to the network and incentives for ownership.

We are making excellent progress, and will update the community on details for how many coins are required for a masternode, features, and other important information shortly.

How many coins to avail in masternodes? What is the benifets if i buy masternodes? It looks good for me i just want to know some more info about this coin thank you dev. I wish i could buy some cheap coins until the masternodes emplimentation is release

There are a number of important features outlined below.  We will be releasing details on masternode requirements soon.  

The fantasy sports industry needs faster payment methods and anonymity to protect personal information, so these features fall right in line with our mission statement.

Features

• Anonymous Transactions
  • Improved Network Security
  • Faster transactions
  • Decentralization
  • Community voting on proposals

cryptogaga

Activity: 506

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:27:09 PM

Keep up the good job devs, im expecting more info about masternodes
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 11:27:40 PM

This coin has been brought to my attention by a couple of people I know on Twitter and at looking through the roadmap I really like what this dev has planned for this coin so I'll be loading up on some and start staking waiting for when the masternodes are released. Any idea on how many coins we will need for a masternode?

Hey vella85.  Welcome to the Footy Cash community!  We appreciate the kind words and are working hard behind the scenes of a number of things currently.  

The masternodes are being tested still, and when everything is complete we will release further details.

Keep spreading the word about us.  The more people that are part of the community, the more successful we will be!

Thank you for the reply dev and I'll will keep my eye on the updates in regards to the masternodes. Like I said I will be buying a large amount of this coin ready for when the masternodes details are released. I'll be sure to help spread the word about this coin on Twitter and re-tweet the Footy Cash tweets.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
outthu141

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:44:12 AM

Anyone interested masternode follow me!
https://twitter.com/BeeKang_Net

Thank you!
daniel244king

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:57:00 AM

The focus right now is on creating masternodes for the coin.  They will help provide stability to the network and incentives for ownership.

There are a number of important features outlined below.  We will be releasing details on masternode requirements soon.  

The fantasy sports industry needs faster payment methods and anonymity to protect personal information, so these features fall right in line with our mission statement.

Features

• Anonymous Transactions
  • Faster transactions
  • Decentralization

Are you going to use the same Anonymous Send features as DASH or PIVX?

THE KING OF COINS
itulaj1

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:16:29 AM

dev you open bounty social media?
luanptit

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:56:08 PM

Features

• Anonymous Transactions
  • Faster transactions
  • Decentralization

With masternode, I think FOOT will fly to 20k sat and 1$ later Smiley
Footy (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:28:32 PM

Features

• Anonymous Transactions
  • Faster transactions
  • Decentralization

Yes.  What we are working on for the masternodes will have an anonymous transaction like PIVX and DASH.  Still testing things, and will keep the community updated.  Hope to have something ready in the next week.

Footy (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:38:53 PM

Features

• Anonymous Transactions
  • Faster transactions
  • Decentralization

With masternode, I think FOOT will fly to 20k sat and 1$ later Smiley

Thanks for the support!  We are working hard behind the scenes to deliver for the community.

Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:57:13 PM

Hello dev this just a suggestion i think its better if you make at telegram channel to make easy on us to us you for something that we want to know im just interested in this coin it look great for me if you have a telegram i want to join i am always using a mobile phone so its hard for me to see the update daily and i want to ask how many coins needed to avail in masternodes? And how long is the masternodes will implemented?

Footy (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:05:44 PM

Hello dev this just a suggestion i think its better if you make at telegram channel to make easy on us to us you for something that we want to know im just interested in this coin it look great for me if you have a telegram i want to join i am always using a mobile phone so its hard for me to see the update daily and i want to ask how many coins needed to avail in masternodes? And how long is the masternodes will implemented?

Hey.  Thanks for your interest.  We do have a Footy Cash slack channel.  Our focus is on other things right now, but plan on being more active on Slack quite soon.  We can definitely also add a Telegram channel to make it easier to communicate with the community members.

Info on the masternodes will be released next week.  We appreciate your patience.

daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:16:25 PM

The Anonymous Send feature will help protect people who wish to play Fantasy Sports in places and countries where the law may be ambiguous concerning legalized gambling and Fantasy Sports companies like DraftKings and FanDuel.

THE KING OF COINS
Araudan

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:52:30 AM

It's a really cool and amazing project ! I just bought some because this coin is very very undervalued.

Keep up the work on it man ! Smiley
aresary

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:45:15 AM

It seems like the price won't drop below 4000 sats anymore. Especially with masternodes coming next, we will get to 1$ very soon. Great time to buy!
daniel244king

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:47:57 PM

DraftKings, Fanduel to promote legalization of Fantasy Sports:

https://www.law360.com/articles/944544/draftkings-fanduel-can-focus-on-dfs-legalization-post-deal

Law360, New York (July 17, 2017, 3:55 PM EDT) -- Daily fantasy operators DraftKings and FanDuel last week backed out of a planned merger amid a potential antitrust challenge, a move experts called smart as it will allow the companies to focus on one of their main goals: promoting the expansion of legalized daily fantasy contests.

Over the past year and a half, DraftKings and FanDuel have been able to convince state lawmakers in eight states to expressly legalize DFS, most significantly in New York as it ended lawsuits by the state attorney general.

THE KING OF COINS
Footy (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:07:29 PM

It's a really cool and amazing project ! I just bought some because this coin is very very undervalued.

Keep up the work on it man ! Smiley

Thanks for the feedback.  We appreciate your support!

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 11:36:50 PM

@dev,

Is there any chance we can get more nodes please? I only have 1 active node and sometimes I have 0 as it drops out so it makes it hard to stake. I also checked Cryptopia to see if they have more nodes but they also just have 1 active nodes. Thanks in advance.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: