Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rex- A Peer To Peer | REAL Estate PLATFORM | [Pre-Alpha Stage]  (Read 11381 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:08:25 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 03:19:00 AM by BossBee

Where are the main communications taking place for this token right now? Need to get on a rex/btc exchange. eth exchanges are trash

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
n00b3rt

Activity: 559
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:02:52 PM

Where are the main communications taking place for this token right now? Need to get get on a rex/btc exchange. eth exchanges are trash
Indeed, but REX is largely considered a shitcoin, and will be before the website public beta launches.
We can only hope that this beta launches sooner rather than later, so that we can actually reason our way into an exchange like liqui.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 05:13:08 PM

Where are the main communications taking place for this token right now? Need to get get on a rex/btc exchange. eth exchanges are trash
Indeed, but REX is largely considered a shitcoin, and will be before the website public beta launches.
We can only hope that this beta launches sooner rather than later, so that we can actually reason our way into an exchange like liqui.
I knew that REX is a real business about real estate and they are working on it to expand and to build a better platform, but there is a lack of communication right from the start the only one who is answering is the campaign manager.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:59:32 PM

I knew that REX is a real business about real estate and they are working on it to expand and to build a better platform, but there is a lack of communication right from the start the only one who is answering is the campaign manager.

Lots of project somehow get disappear right after the ICOs.

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:49:07 AM

Lots of project somehow get disappear right after the ICOs.

REX was the first to hit the ICO for real estate and once the ICO completed, there is complete silence.Many other projects are doing really good with their marketing and for REX it seems we are struggling to find a new exchange.If this continues, I believe the price or REX token will fall further.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Crypto201

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:08:34 PM

Unfortunately it seems that REX is struggling, we've been waiting for the token to be listed on a new exchange so that may increase it's credibility and encourage more people to invest, other than that the 24 H volume on the three exchanges is getting lower day by day meaning people are no longer interested in this token.

BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 12:10:03 PM

Yeah but just because the volume is decreasing doesnt mean the team isnt working and that people are not following it. I have not been actively trading but still follow this ICO. I think the concept is really interesting. Just needs some good news and tech milestones from the team.

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
Unknown Crypto

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:24:48 PM

I thought the project was dead, but luckily this is not the case, only a lack of communication.
There is communication via telegram.
Unfortunately, it is one-sided and not interactive.
But for now I'm glad that there is progress in the project.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:31:04 PM

REX team is focused in the development of the product right now and when they have the work done they will start a marketing campaign and try to get listed in other exchanges. They are active in the Discord channel. 
TronREX

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:41:56 AM

The name is amazing !!! I love it !!!  Kiss
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:46:19 AM

REX team is focused in the development of the product right now and when they have the work done they will start a marketing campaign and try to get listed in other exchanges. They are active in the Discord channel. 

What will the product look like? Are they trying to do the same as ATLANT?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Relax941

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:42:40 PM

REX is up 184% today.  Shocked
What is up with that pump? News? Announcement?

Even with the pump the market cap is still only 2.5 mil
Relax941

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:55:10 PM

OK, I just answered my own question. It's must be this update

REX December Update
https://blog.rexmls.com/rex-december-update-gearing-up-for-an-early-2018-alpha-launch-80c8fb1814df

Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNbMtTeAfZ2xF-mVtici9Qg
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:44:50 PM

From what I see all latest real estate project like REX, Atlant are considered as a missed investment. All are struggling and the price is cheaper as ICO offer.

An exactly same story with Atlant, just after ICO communication with a team only on Telegram. They use community managers to sell stories to the people. Lately, there are problems with bounty payment. A month after ICO they don't pay the bounty and changed their terms.

I was sure this ICO and projects will be successful. That is why I was wearing signature. I hope Rex will recover and end up with a great product.

Bithorny

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:50:38 AM

Rex has a great team and a nice vision

you should join their Discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/BSe7j4C) Telegram group and Twitter channel (https://twitter.com/rexmls) when you want the newest informations about this project
It has alot of potential if you take a closer look at the real estate industry

Their Platform release will be early 2018 (expecting Jan/Feb)
The price is a joke

There is so much room to grow... Marketcap the time was written is 1.2 Million USD on a circulating supply of 8,660,756

You get paid for listing your house for buy/rent and you will save up alot of time and money for all the 3rd parties you normaly would pay
Transact in days not months.

It is defenitely a must-have in every portfolio

The following will jump on crypto soon aswell:

CME Group will join in less then 2 weeks
Wallstreet at 1.01.2018
Nasdaq will join early 2018
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:47:10 PM

Couldn't see the update before, thanks.
I took a look, I'll try to read all soon.

be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2086
Merit: 903

White Russian

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:33:53 PM

Guys, do you have any news on the project? I look at the delta of someone who buys tokens is not the first day. It seems that the price has groped for the bottom.

Relax941

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:40:47 PM

> the price has groped for the bottom.

Yeah, definitely the price is at the bottom. We dug ourselves a hole, so we have a long way to climb up.

We are slowly climbing up though Smiley
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:46:02 AM

> the price has groped for the bottom.

Yeah, definitely the price is at the bottom. We dug ourselves a hole, so we have a long way to climb up.

We are slowly climbing up though Smiley
That's not good hence there is no update after some months so i think if they continue not to have any updates later q1 the price have a tendency to drop more to dead.
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2086
Merit: 903

White Russian

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:00:58 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 07:26:14 AM by be.open

Yeah, babe, I like it. Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: