Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟🌟 Datum - Unlock the Bln $$ Data Economy - ICO 29th October - 🌟🌟  (Read 84825 times)
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:02:09 AM

Datum, your not the first people to make a S3 API to a Data store, there's been many many over the years and many many failed, I've seen many fail, do your research and know why, otherwise your just doing work for no reason.

I think it would be better if you could provide the community with a factual data about your allegations otherwise it could be interpreted that you are just in to make fud on this project.
The development of the Datum project has been very good, in the last month Datum has released its product, Datum Storage, this is like Cloud, I appreciate that, but we need a new exchange

mrk6

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:40:19 AM

Datum, your not the first people to make a S3 API to a Data store, there's been many many over the years and many many failed, I've seen many fail, do your research and know why, otherwise your just doing work for no reason.

I think it would be better if you could provide the community with a factual data about your allegations otherwise it could be interpreted that you are just in to make fud on this project.
The development of the Datum project has been very good, in the last month Datum has released its product, Datum Storage, this is like Cloud, I appreciate that, but we need a new exchange

Firstly, they have not released any Datum Storage, no-one is using Datum storage, its not like cloud, and you cannot appreciate that because your not using it. New exchange? are you kidding?
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

I think having a new listing in an exchange will not help uplift DAT token price in this bearish market, rather, the project must continue to work hard to deliver a solid platform to the community and have a viable use cases for it to be able to recover its token price in the long run.
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:45:53 AM

It's true, however, that all of course is inseparable from his team who always work hard for sure and we have to give credit to the team because without them I think the development of the Datum project will not be like this
mrk6

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:54:06 AM

It's true, however, that all of course is inseparable from his team who always work hard for sure and we have to give credit to the team because without them I think the development of the Datum project will not be like this

How has the development of the project been good? what specifically is good?
lobat999

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:34:34 PM

Is there any project updates especially on its development? I guess the community would love to hear any information and good news coming from the team that could inspire them to further support this project.
mrk6

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:09:51 AM

Is there any project updates especially on its development? I guess the community would love to hear any information and good news coming from the team that could inspire them to further support this project.

I can summarize what you can see in the public sphere after approx one year of time since their ICO start.

1) They have a mobile app "Datum Id" with "500+" users on Android as the android page shows https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.datum.id
2) They have a API which who knows how many people are using, could be none, could be some, but unlikely to be many due to the network size and number of data items stored in their network increases so slowly per day
3) They have a test network and a mainnet launched Sept 3rd https://blog.datum.org/datum-mainnet-launch-announcement-15529c1599e5
4) They have a very low number of nodes in their network as you can see on their network explorer https://explorer.mainnet.datum.org/
5) They have a coin which is less than one pixel in US dollars from zero on coinmarketcaps graph as compared to its height of 238 pixels, if you like to count in pixels on the screen
6) Their coin is ranked at 786 on coinmarketcap now

That's the current status as you can see publicly. You can make your own inferences from the facts as given.

From a results driven point of view, the results of whatever they are doing seem poor.
cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 01:42:12 PM

There is no particularly bright news. the datum token is very subsided, but from time to time the letters from the datum partners pay for the datum per view to the mail. That is, the company is still working.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 03:28:56 PM

There is no particularly bright news. the datum token is very subsided, but from time to time the letters from the datum partners pay for the datum per view to the mail. That is, the company is still working.

Yes, seems that Datum is still working, had my doubts because earliert they posted regularly news and updates. But I've seen that Roger is active in their telegram channel and is answering questions of the community.

Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 04:13:44 PM

Yes, seems that Datum is still working, had my doubts because earliert they posted regularly news and updates. But I've seen that Roger is active in their telegram channel and is answering questions of the community.

Although there is no significant news from Datum, I am happy with the datum team because they are responsive in responding to the questions of their supporters.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
ayoubouni95

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:51:50 AM

Although there is no significant news from Datum, I am happy with the datum team because they are responsive in responding to the questions of their supporters.

It could be more cool if they are regularly interacting with the community in this thread besides other communication channels. In this way, it could give an impression that the team are sincere and serious in making this project more successful.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:47:49 AM

The Datum team did what I thought was good by always responding to the questions asked to the team but I really hope that the Datum team can provide good news for the project because I believe the team can do it
mrk6

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:45:31 AM

Is there ANYONE using the Datum mobile app or Datum API for storage? I would really like to know anyone's story of how they are using it?
cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 08:28:36 PM

The company works, but who with her first certainly remembers how they calculated with partners to help them advance, and now the situation has repeated. When working through the platform https://beta.bounty0x.io/bounties/386005, the tokens for tweets were not listed. Sadly, none of the datum team, nor the platform team answered.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
lobat999

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:23:04 AM

The company works, but who with her first certainly remembers how they calculated with partners to help them advance, and now the situation has repeated. When working through the platform https://beta.bounty0x.io/bounties/386005, the tokens for tweets were not listed. Sadly, none of the datum team, nor the platform team answered.

I'm afraid that lack of communication to the community would have a negative effect on the project though I hope they can find time to resolve all the issues that the community has raised.
mrk6

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:16:54 AM

Looks like the Datum coin is being bot traded until it looses all its value and goes to zero, as bitcoin is going up, Datum is going down. Not the same with other coins, there's now no relationship between it and bitcoin.

7 days ago it was 895eth now 763eth (with lots of 0.00000 in front of those values).

no human being is going to buy this coin if they look at its past performance and if they look at what Datum does because its always going down and their mobile app has low users as according to play store.
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:45:32 AM

Looks like the Datum coin is being bot traded until it looses all its value and goes to zero, as bitcoin is going up, Datum is going down. Not the same with other coins, there's now no relationship between it and bitcoin.

7 days ago it was 895eth now 763eth (with lots of 0.00000 in front of those values).

no human being is going to buy this coin if they look at its past performance and if they look at what Datum does because its always going down and their mobile app has low users as according to play store.
That's because most people today prefer to hold Eth or BTC tokens rather than DAT, besides that DAT tokens still have a daily transaction volume of $ 140,421 USD and have good exchanges, now it depends on how the team will provide good updates to make hyip.
mrk6

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:32:50 AM

That's because most people today prefer to hold Eth or BTC tokens rather than DAT, besides that DAT tokens still have a daily transaction volume of $ 140,421 USD and have good exchanges, now it depends on how the team will provide good updates to make hyip.

Look at its position, over 800th position on coinmarketcap.com, its dropped from somewhere like 300 or so, its not because people prefer to hold Eth or BTC rather than DAT its because Dat hasn't released anything people want
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:37:48 AM

I'm afraid that lack of communication to the community would have a negative effect on the project though I hope they can find time to resolve all the issues that the community has raised.
I think it's a natural thing that you are worried about it and of course I myself also worry too, because communication is very important, so if there is no communication it is certainly a big problem

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
mrk6

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:59:57 AM

I think it's a natural thing that you are worried about it and of course I myself also worry too, because communication is very important, so if there is no communication it is certainly a big problem

Maybe they don't have any community managers anymore? no communication suggests that
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: