Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:54:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟🌟 Datum - Unlock the Bln $$ Data Economy - ICO 29th October - 🌟🌟  (Read 84825 times)
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 07:09:04 AM

if users of DATUM are paid when using the application,
the circulation of Datum and their products will increase, and that's a good strategy if the team makes it happen.

I think the Datum project has been running for a long time, but lately they didn't communicate about what goals they want to achieve this year. I am still holding my Datum, although more similar projects come with new product and service.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 10:57:36 AM

Datum is a product management failure, good product management would result in positive results.
they have a good platform and a good start but the marketing and devs begun to show laziness, update are very seldom datum is close to being a dead token, a little update here and there would make a difference if they are indeed still developing the platform.

what hapened to dev? where is founder? where is github update? I feeling lucky did not buy many DAT  Roll Eyes

They are not really communicative lately. Their Twitter wasn't active in 2019 yet. It's not really looking good. I hope they can get their things together and start working on the project again.

I do research... maybe time to buy cheap coin but they need make more update

yeah, the token are listed in good exchanges and the only thing they need is to provide more updates and improvements with the product to create more demand on DAT. Imho.
Who has already used their app? it is true that we can earn tokens using the application ? the project has good exchanges, but I would like the team to work on the result, I will follow the updates.
I myself also do not know whether it is true if we use the application then we will get tokens and we better ask the team so that they can be answered clearly and most importantly for now continue to support the team so they can work optimally
It would be very good if the team released a video on YOUTUBE with detailed instructions, and clearly explained what is happening and how. Not just a brief description. I am sure that after such action the growth of the coin will be provided.

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:24:40 PM

yeah, the token are listed in good exchanges and the only thing they need is to provide more updates and improvements with the product to create more demand on DAT. Imho.
yes right, this year only 2 updates from Datum about tidymail.io their new product
the team needs to make many updates about the progress of the datum project every day or at least there are some updates every week
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:40:52 PM

if users of DATUM are paid when using the application,
the circulation of Datum and their products will increase, and that's a good strategy if the team makes it happen.

I think the Datum project has been running for a long time, but lately they didn't communicate about what goals they want to achieve this year. I am still holding my Datum, although more similar projects come with new product and service.
At the time when they did not have their application ready, I had a registered account in the web version, and some funds had already been earned there. Now when I try to access this page I see error. I registered new account with same email in the application but those funds are missing. Maybe someone know how I can to get them back?
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:49:31 PM

yes right, this year only 2 updates from Datum about tidymail.io their new product
the team needs to make many updates about the progress of the datum project every day or at least there are some updates every week
Even so we also have to continue to appreciate the performance of the team and I hope that in the future the team can make a lot of updates and I think that has all been thought of by the team
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:06:34 AM

Even so we also have to continue to appreciate the performance of the team and I hope that in the future the team can make a lot of updates and I think that has all been thought of by the team
The project was very slow in updating new updates and they were always slow to answer questions from investors. I think Datum needs to change more to be able to keep their communities more stable because the market is a great opportunity for many investors to buy at low prices and in the future Datum listed at the top exchanges, this coin will surely be known to more in the future

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:36:00 AM

The project was very slow in updating new updates and they were always slow to answer questions from investors. I think Datum needs to change more to be able to keep their communities more stable because the market is a great opportunity for many investors to buy at low prices and in the future Datum listed at the top exchanges, this coin will surely be known to more in the future
Today the Datum is up 6%, this is very satisfying for the community,
especially DAT holders, not only does DAT go up, all altcoins on the average go up

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:53:40 AM

Today the Datum is up 6%, this is very satisfying for the community,
especially DAT holders, not only does DAT go up, all altcoins on the average go up
If you hear the news like this, of course everyone is happy because today almost all altcoins are rising, especially Datum is now up to 6%, I hope conditions like this can continue

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:42:24 PM

yes, I really appreciate the team's performance, but I also hope they also appreciate the community, therefore the Datum team needs to provide the latest information about project development.
Onika84

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 12:07:13 AM

Datum has proven himself, able to survive in difficult times. They must be aware of their competitors. I hope, they can develop better both technically and in marketing.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
Prasaga
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:54:35 AM

Datum has proven himself, able to survive in difficult times. They must be aware of their competitors. I hope, they can develop better both technically and in marketing.
I hope so, because i see Datum is great project since and i am following this project since 2017 in their first ICO. I hope this project will keep survive and develop their project.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 03:52:10 PM

I assume you are here from some time and keep tracking the progress and that is why I want to ask you about the latest development.

From quite some time I didn't get any emails from Datum and the data marketplace is also death. I was only able to sell an email at the beginning of the project.

When I check the Datum web page and product I see nothing has changed from the start and to be honest is wors because roadmap is not fully delivered.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:34:13 PM

I assume you are here from some time and keep tracking the progress and that is why I want to ask you about the latest development.

From quite some time I didn't get any emails from Datum and the data marketplace is also death. I was only able to sell an email at the beginning of the project.

When I check the Datum web page and product I see nothing has changed from the start and to be honest is wors because roadmap is not fully delivered.

Sorry to say that but this project is dead ... soo dead (like a lot of ICO projects sadly). No news, no communication from the team, no development updates. Nothing ...
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 04:15:11 AM

Sorry to say that but this project is dead ... soo dead (like a lot of ICO projects sadly). No news, no communication from the team, no development updates. Nothing ...
I don't know what happened, these days DAT tokens have increased in price and trading volume. the price of DAT tokens increased by more than 80%, with a trading volume of more than $ 7 million USD. does anyone know why?
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 05:45:48 AM

I don't know what happened, these days DAT tokens have increased in price and trading volume. the price of DAT tokens increased by more than 80%, with a trading volume of more than $ 7 million USD. does anyone know why?
I myself also don't know and how it could have happened because if it really were quite shocking to me,
maybe we should find out for ourselves about this rising DAT token price

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 08:13:06 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2019, 08:52:18 AM by wwzsocki

Sorry to say that but this project is dead ... No news, no communication from the team, no development updates. Nothing ...
... these days DAT tokens have increased in price and trading volume. the price of DAT tokens increased by more than 80%, with a trading volume of more than $ 7 million USD...

Something is really strange here and would be great if somebody could share some insiders info about the real condition of the Datum project.

I see DAT token is still listed on exchanges and traded with enough volume. I don't see any scam accusation from ICO investors and this should be the case if there is no contact from the team for a long time, especially when there is no development. Is hard to believe in this growing price and volumes if nothing is happening and the team disappeared. Of course, it could be a manipulation (pump and dump) if the price will grow fast (actually happening) and collapse to almost 0 (even faster) just after.

I was here at the beginning and participated in the bounty. I keep holding my Datum tokens and keep watching the price but didn't follow the roadmap and development closely, so I want to ask somebody from the team or a member which is here frequently for some insights on Datum project and latest news because looks like very far from death project taking into consideration price and volumes.

qwe8

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:33:23 AM

What's going on? See the tokens still trading?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:53:38 AM

What's going on? See the tokens still trading?

Only because it's still trading doesn't mean that the project is still alive. They were totally silent for the last couple of months. Only yesterday they started to tweet something again after 4 (FOUR!) months of complete silence without any twitter activity. Maybe they saw their tokens pump a bit and then decided to give it another try?
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 869

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 01:37:25 PM

As far as I remember this project raised quite a large amount on the ICO. Although I sold these tokens in the winter of 2018, I wonder what the team has been able to do so far. Can I really sell my personal data for a large amount in their app? Or was it all invented just to raise money for the sale of tokens?
Onika84

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 04:25:05 PM

It seems that some people are confused by what happened to Datum. The volume of trade rose rapidly, and there is no information relating to what happened with Datum today. Does anyone know?

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
Prasaga
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: