Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:18:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good time to buy ETH now?  (Read 26355 times)
cryptofan7 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:45:47 AM

Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 10:48:42 AM

$100 is the bottom unless there is big market crash it is not expected to see $100 so $150-200 is the buy area but you should wait for the august 1
Renji Abarai

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:35:02 AM

$100 is the bottom unless there is big market crash it is not expected to see $100 so $150-200 is the buy area but you should wait for the august 1

I think you have a good point here to wait after August 1. There are many FUDers right now, and this will clear up after August 1. Also, you can buy in small amount or set your order now. Because of consistent hacking news about Eth, it really pulls down the bitcoin price.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ JOIN WHITELIST ]
▬        ICO  >  May 5th - June 4th        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:48:50 AM

If you look at the story Bitcoin yesterday, of course you can see yourself ETH also get a big DUMP, but when bitcoin price back up but ETH there has been no significant movement. It looks like ETH is preparing a new PUMP in early August. I think it's a good time to buy and hold ETH.
vasrasus

Activity: 946

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:52:02 AM

If you look at the story Bitcoin yesterday, of course you can see yourself ETH also get a big DUMP, but when bitcoin price back up but ETH there has been no significant movement. It looks like ETH is preparing a new PUMP in early August. I think it's a good time to buy and hold ETH.

I hope so. But I think the dump will still be last for long due to multiple hacking event happened within this month and it really give bad impact to ethereum. I think the amount hacked will still have a effect for a couple of months.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
skaynet

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:59:36 AM

Whatever our advice about your decision, you decide. You can wait a few more days after August 1st.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:10:01 PM

Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now?

Yes it's a good time to buy ETH now, the price has decreased a lot and it's now time to buy at dip. But if you are expecting for it to go down further, don't expect too much. Market is just staying green and red for a while and changing most of the time.

Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

Possible that it will decrease more.

If you are worried about August 1, you can wait until August 2 or with the next days.

cryptofan7 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:20:02 PM

Thanks everyone! I'm not really 'worried' about 1aug, Im pretty sure everything will recover (IF a crash happens at all), but Im also quite new to the crypto world and i might make some mistakes Smiley So i'm in doubt - wait for a possible downfall and buy cheaper or buy now and just hold Wink

Anyway thanks for sharing your thoughts on it !
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:08:22 PM

.... So i'm in doubt ...

when in doubt then do nothing. hold your fiat tight.
then whenever you became more confident and saw a good opportunity then invest. and since you said you are new, then it is best if you take things slow. don't jump in. this market of altcoins is heavily manipulated and they are getting dumped left and right. you'll get crushed if you make an unsure decision.

to answer your main question, investing in ETH now is very risky. there is a lot of shit going on with it. and with the ICO bubble burst there will be a lot of dumps and panic sells.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Rufsilf

Activity: 1736
Merit: 309

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:09:35 PM

I'm pretty sure that buying ethereum now is a good move for the investors because the price is on a drop position and it shows opportunity for the people who want to buy cheap ethereums for long term. If you will see another price dip then just buy from it and continue to hold for long term because nothing will beat in terms of long term investment.
Antikais

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:23:27 PM

i think it is best time to buy ethereum. at this time there is a chaos at bitcoin and every altcoin going bottom. i think at a month every altcoin gonna up but ethereum gonna up x2x maximum other altcoins are more valuable

ASSETA - Blockchain based borderless crypto bank | ICO | DISCUSSION THREAD | BOUNTIES
Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:30:32 PM

But if BTC go down, then ETH price accordingly go down too. Maybe worth to wait for the 1st August, and see what happend?
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:33:09 PM

Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

no one knows, but i can easily say that it will be no loss to buy eth today for a long term, no one can buy at the lowest and sell at the highest, make your own decision and move on

PROZSA

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:45:18 PM

I'd also say to wait around the 1 of august to see the market reaction. Seems to me that prices have every reason to continue the downtrend (bitcoin UASF, ether hacks..) until some support are tested and validated.

I'd probably wait a few days!

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:52:22 PM

Hi guys,

It's not good time to buy ether right now. Just look at the graph and see what do you feel? The price is yet to drop more below because august 1st has created panicked situation to everyone's mind. The rise was because of the fact that news of august 1st was kind of dilated and now as the august 1st is nearing again the situation is going to be worst. This worst is actually good thing for those who wants to try out the luck by buying coins at low prices.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tobs

Activity: 282

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:54:42 PM

i think it is best time to buy ethereum. at this time there is a chaos at bitcoin and every altcoin going bottom. i think at a month every altcoin gonna up but ethereum gonna up x2x maximum other altcoins are more valuable

There is no chaos of any sort when it comes to bitcoin. There are some uncertainties and some people are afraid of what's going to happen but it's nothing that can lead to any drastic changes in bitcoin as a whole. It still is going to go up very high in few months and it still is going to be number one coin. Ethereum was really hyped and that's what can work for this coin in next months as people still hope it will be a significant coin one day, however after this crash I think there is a risk that people will try to give this chance to another altcoin and eth won't go far anymore. It can be viewed as a dead coin in terms of reliability. And the technical aspects of this coin are also not strong enough to give people any hopes. Besides media attention and good advertisement it has nothing to offer anymore.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:59:27 PM

it is actually a good time to "SELL" ETH. there was a little bit of recovery and that is a good time to sell what you have been holding or possibly bought in the dip (if you were good at trading) and wait for the real bottom to show up.

There is a FOMO brewing...
gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:02:17 PM

I also think it is the best time to buy low price ETH, there are some promising ICO projects in August or September such as Aeventus, I think many investor will buy ETH to join in the ICO and the price will pump.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:32:40 PM

Hi guys,

I also think that the current price of ETH is cheap.
But I became unsure when I heard some unpleasant news lately  Cry
I decided to be a little patient and keep monitoring ETH price movements

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:36:58 PM

it is actually a good time to "SELL" ETH. there was a little bit of recovery and that is a good time to sell what you have been holding or possibly bought in the dip (if you were good at trading) and wait for the real bottom to show up.
I do not think so, ethereum still has a lot of chances to keep going up, I'm sure another year the bitcoin price will reach $ 1000, so it's time to buy ethereum instead of selling.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: