Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:25:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good time to buy ETH now?  (Read 26355 times)
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:11:41 PM

I think right now is a very good time to buy ethereum as it is available at a really low price. You can expect a really high price of ethereum in future as it has a lot of potential to grow.

That's right the current price can be considered as an low and the best to buy ethereum as it has great potential to grow in future when we will see more developments in it and surely it will not disappoint you and give you positive results on your investments.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:20:08 PM

I would always suggest to people to buy Ethereum. It has lower price than bitcoin, and it is strong cryptocurrency with decent percentage for earning more money. For people who do not want to buy bitcoin ethereum is second best choice, well at least that is my opinion. Price of coins has started rising again and tat is good for all of us. Buy before price go too high up that is my advice Cheesy .
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:27:47 PM

Ethereum is the future. Anytime is a good time to buy ethereum
Look at the possibility we are all seeing simply because of smart contract. Small start up are enjoying capital that would hitherto very difficulty to obtain in tradition banking system

strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:30:01 PM

I would always suggest to people to buy Ethereum. It has lower price than bitcoin, and it is strong cryptocurrency with decent percentage for earning more money. For people who do not want to buy bitcoin ethereum is second best choice, well at least that is my opinion. Price of coins has started rising again and tat is good for all of us. Buy before price go too high up that is my advice Cheesy .

That's a right advice as ethereum is the second most powerful and popular coin after bitcoin and it has huge market cap and investors have always shown faith in it and even in future people will continue to invest money in ehtereum so its an best investment to make for a long term.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:20:29 PM

This would be the good time to buy eth, knowing that the price is  dumping and the potential for pumping is very high in the next month this made it a good time. It might possibly reach 350-400 dollars expected to happen before the year end. I just said it is a "good" time but i think the "best" would be the dumping of price to 230-250 dollars. So for now, you can buy some and once reach the the best price you can now spend all your money. But still, do it on the wisest way.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 03:32:12 AM

Of course, now, when the crypto currency was fired much in price, it's time to buy it. This applies primarily to the etherium, which is the leader among the altcoyins. The ethereum, omobenno in the long run, will definitely bring a good profit.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:30:40 AM

Eth is now floating around 250 to 300. We know it has been at a all time high of 400. And there is a lot of changes coming to ethereum. So looking in the long term, ethereum is going to grow more and most likely to exceed 500usd. However, it will still take times before the next step. Like right now, raiden which is supposed to mean to help ethereum for the next stage of development suddenly state that they want to do an ICO instead of relying on ethereum support. So as we progress down the road, we can expect to see more problems as we see more growth in ethereum.
It is arround 300$ now. before november when segwit 2x maybe it will reach 350$ easy

If i remember correctly, segwit 2x is for bitcoin and for ethereum it is more of the metropolis implementation. Unless you are trying to say that segwit 2x will hurt bitcoin instead of supporting bitcoin and so ethereum is able to benefit from it. It can be true for this statement as at this point of time, those bitcoin miner of supporting segwit, some of them have now change their stance and saying that segwit 2x is not going to benefit bitcoin and so they are going against. As you can see, bitcoin is decentralise so the protocol need for general voting in order to occur and now with these drama, bitcoin may have a hard time.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:18:47 AM

almost certain that purchasing eth now is a decent move at the speculators in light of the fact that the cost is on a drop position and it demonstrates open door for the general population who need to purchase shoddy eth for long haul. On the off chance that you will see another value plunge then simply purchase from it and keep on holding for long haul since nothing will beat regarding long haul speculation.
Iyasa_Aragaki

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:33:39 AM

Of course now is not the right time , since the graph of ETH coins is still stable,
the have been no significant signs of decline.
Do not believe what people say in chats.
It's bette to have your own graphics analysis better for you,
and you can decide on the best time to buy an ETH coin.
magiccarpett

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:38:37 AM

ethereum will always be a good decision of investment. i don't think that it will be dumped. in future ethereum will hit 500 usd in my opinion. most new icos are based on ehtereum.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:40:50 AM

This would be the good time to buy eth, knowing that the price is  dumping and the potential for pumping is very high in the next month this made it a good time. It might possibly reach 350-400 dollars expected to happen before the year end. I just said it is a "good" time but i think the "best" would be the dumping of price to 230-250 dollars. So for now, you can buy some and once reach the the best price you can now spend all your money. But still, do it on the wisest way.
Ethereum had a good movement in the marketplace now, seems more investors were encourage to invest and trying to hold this altcoin for long term because they expect that ethereum coin were increase before end of the year. However, in my opinion not bad to hold and keep ethereum for long time period but it is good if they were invest it into different business. In addition it is better if we used it in trading as capital.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:41:01 AM

My advise is to wait for more further dip on it since we might see some changes on the price of ETH but make that we are always here to watch for the current price so that we will earn by buying on its cheapest price. Remember ETH is a good alternative coin and have good potential to stay and pump on the long time and also many people right now are staking there ETH and you should have yours to.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:23:57 AM

My advise is to wait for more further dip on it since we might see some changes on the price of ETH but make that we are always here to watch for the current price so that we will earn by buying on its cheapest price. Remember ETH is a good alternative coin and have good potential to stay and pump on the long time and also many people right now are staking there ETH and you should have yours to.
this is the right time to buy some ethereum, hopefully it can rise in price,
I believe ethereum can reach the highest price
v3liana

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:42:14 AM

Buying eth right now seems not vey good. if you want to buy eth you should wait till the market drop and eth seems stable and rarely under value. i think now is not a bad idea too to buy eth if you have a long term investing intention

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:31:36 AM

Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

It will be a worth buying of ethereum coin right now because the value is now stable rising up even after the series of falling it down attempt, as you can see most ICO's is now using ethereum as mode of payment for their signature campaign.  So i suggest buying of ethereum will be recommendable right now while the value is cheap.

juddilio

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:52:40 AM

I would wait for the next bitcoin fork (if it happens). Prices will drop again, and at that point will be a good time to invest in ethereum.
Just my opinion
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:58:54 AM

I think right now is a very good time to buy ethereum as it is available at a really low price. You can expect a really high price of ethereum in future as it has a lot of potential to grow.

That's right the current price can be considered as an low and the best to buy ethereum as it has great potential to grow in future when we will see more developments in it and surely it will not disappoint you and give you positive results on your investments.
the current price of etherum on the market tends to be stable, there is no surprising movement of etherum prices, i think it's time to buy etherum right now, see etherum price is still fairly cheap and has not happened pump, you just need to buy and hold it and wait for etherum pump
madbyte

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

A coin saved is a coin earned. Get another today!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:04:52 PM

I think it is a good time to buy ETH. I'd say you should buy a ETH with fiat every month if you can. If you are just trading in and out then that is another story.

Madbyte Token | MADX | On Fantom | https://madcapx.com - hodlers
https://madxfield.com - Token game | Trade at https://spooky.fi/#/swap
romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:09:32 PM

Yes Dear,
I think so. the ether plateform is the most benefited for us. it's have many advantage
to purchase altcoin and exchange to other wallet. it's have a great future. so i think it's a best time to purchase ether for everybody.
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:11:15 PM

eth that is next in btc are pretty good and better coin to buy i cant say that if your buying that why you wont in btc because as we all know and we see that eth is good and better coin specially next in btc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: