Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:09:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good time to buy ETH now?  (Read 26355 times)
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:25:54 PM

Yes Dear,
I think so. the ether plateform is the most benefited for us. it's have many advantage
to purchase altcoin and exchange to other wallet. it's have a great future. so i think it's a best time to purchase ether for everybody.

I agree with you that Eth is a good platform, though there are many incident of loss from the system but Eth and dev team are doing security improvement and Eth is quite stable already.
buurmeisje

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:27:39 PM

Shorttime is always hard to say. For midterm I would say yes, the system is solid
Crypto Carl

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:31:04 PM

ETH is promising and is expeted to increase in value, there is alot of interest in it and that interest will grow over time, keep an eye on the markets. Visit https://www.cryptxmoney.com/ for more info, tips and guides and get the latest news updates on cryptocurrency.
pambud

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:47:27 PM

Yes it is good moment to buy Ethereum , my opinion Ethereum is one of favorite coin to invest , especially for midterm and long term investment, as far as I know the price almost stable.
Neo--

Activity: 658
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:18:16 PM

Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

depends on your strategy if hodl than anytime is good time.
MariamSargsan0101

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:57:02 PM

if we refer to statistics ethereum is stable and will gradually calculate. This is the second largest currency and it is still not that expensive
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:13:48 PM

Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

I definitely think it is the perfect time to invest in Etherium because it is continuously developing and its market value is also increasing. Etherium is usually used in ICOs which also makes it a better investment because the demand is continuous that makes its price higher as time passes by. Buying ETH as of this moment will lead to huge profit and returns, in the future.
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 02:21:52 PM

Eth is moving very well. After popularity, Eth popular among the fairly good coins. It can be a good job for the day-to-day trade. It should be held in the near future so that it can be closer to Bitcoin.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:28:41 PM

Hi guys,

I definitely think it is the perfect time to invest in Etherium because it is continuously developing and its market value is also increasing. Etherium is usually used in ICOs which also makes it a better investment because the demand is continuous that makes its price higher as time passes by. Buying ETH as of this moment will lead to huge profit and returns, in the future.
Previously I thought that, Metropolis upgrade suppose to bring it up but was not. There more updates coming up. Lets hope ether see more growth after a while. I'm confident the upgrade will boost the price as long as rollout goes smoothly.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
MR73

Activity: 388

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:33:21 PM

For my part, I think this is a good time to invest in ETH. Its value continues to increase and it tend to become equivalent to the Bitcoin.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:41:02 PM

For my part, I think this is a good time to invest in ETH. Its value continues to increase and it tend to become equivalent to the Bitcoin.
I agree with you . Ethereum is becoming the second person who wants to dominate Bitcoin and they will surely achieve. In the future Ethereum will develop further as this market has many new partners and many ICO projects use this platform.
John Wick

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:41:44 PM

Hi guys,

Previously I thought that, Metropolis upgrade suppose to bring it up but was not. There more updates coming up. Lets hope ether see more growth after a while. I'm confident the upgrade will boost the price as long as rollout goes smoothly.

Is this Metropolis only an upgrade or is it a hard fork for ethereum blockchain? Do you know this?

I read articles but I coulnd't understand this and I need to know for my eth trade.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:47:58 PM

I agree with you . Ethereum is becoming the second person who wants to dominate Bitcoin and they will surely achieve. In the future Ethereum will develop further as this market has many new partners and many ICO projects use this platform.
Ethereum is not a person, ethereum is a cryptocurrency so it can't be considered as a person.

wait till ethereum switch to PoS, the price will go to the moon, many people will trying to grab eth to stake their address and earn eth out of it. at the beginning of the hf, the price will increase because demands is on its peak.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bountyhunter1313

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:56:13 PM

250-260$ should be a good buy range for a short term flip.
Long term, keep on accumulating and you'll be good.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:08:58 PM

wait till ethereum switch to PoS, the price will go to the moon, many people will trying to grab eth to stake their address and earn eth out of it. at the beginning of the hf, the price will increase because demands is on its peak.
I think this should be considered for new investors to buy ETH before the switch. After the switch is most likely the price of ETH will go to the moon because in this mode ETH can not be mine (correct me if i'm wrong)

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
yogesh01

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:33:27 PM

Do you think it's better to wait a few days.?
Because of consistent hacking news about Eth, it really pulls down the bitcoin price.
Compradora

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:36:45 PM

Do you think it's better to wait a few days.?
Because of consistent hacking news about Eth, it really pulls down the bitcoin price.

Hacking things is not the problem of ether, it's the problem of third party wallets. Please understand this first. I'll wait untill it becomes $250 again, and buy some.
CryptosD

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:39:17 PM

I think it really depends on your budget... Eth, also as btc are good investment opportunity even now when they are pretty expensive, for sure..but don't start from investing all your funds in big coins, if you are a new investor with average budget..
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:45:45 PM

Hi guys,

they say now is the time to buy ETH before the first maybe second fork happen and will surely climb back to $350 or may surpass bitcoincash easily.
That upgrade can make the transactions faster.
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:45:55 PM

eth is quite low as of now, better look for other cryptos there. I don't know what is happening on eth right now but base on some exchange it is quite getting low for some time right now. I hope eth would make a comeback since bitcoin is rising up again. though eth is still a good investment for me Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: