Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:05:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO to invest  (Read 4716 times)
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:37:49 PM

A lot of ICO in this month, and of course in August too many. To invest in an ICO project, you should really study the project offerings. Do not just go along with it, you yourself learn. Seek opinions from others only for consideration only.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hpmp

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:18:35 AM

Hello Experts, Please suggest me some good ICO's

Any comments on NIMFA tokens ?

You can find a best coin to invest. But it is not the best time to invest. So think twice before investing my friend  Wink

can please explain?  why not best time for invest?
Because everyone is scared of August, 1 and all cryptos may go down. If you invest in short terms and want to buy tokens and sell them in next weeks - you should think twice.
But up to me it is a very good time to buy tokens and wait for until December to sell them Cheesy
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:41:03 AM

A lot of ICO in this month, and of course in August too many. To invest in an ICO project, you should really study the project offerings. Do not just go along with it, you yourself learn. Seek opinions from others only for consideration only.
I agree with you . Investing in ICO is risky because you have to analyze a lot, if we are not good at analysis in ICO projects then we should not join the ICO because it is risky.
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:42:39 AM

I agree with you . Investing in ICO is risky because you have to analyze a lot, if we are not good at analysis in ICO projects then we should not join the ICO because it is risky.
It maybe risky but know that it is worthy , well it will depend on how we analyzed or decide whether the project is realistic or just a scam. Making sure to check it purpose, future development and team can help to choose ico.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:27:31 AM

In simple terms, just look at the who composes the team. It will help you a lot. Also, look for their whitepaper and understand their primary objective. Any project has some objectives why they started the project. You analyze it whether it is practical, probable, and can be translated into reality.

ICO investing is also a good investment. You just have to choose the best.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:28:09 AM

Honestly i don't know about NIMFA tokens , If you want to invest in good ICO's just think and read their whitepapers with informations on it. After you read think on that particular project in relation of the team behind if it is trustworthy to do theprojects and not only a beautiful words to conduct and ICO , i will give only some examples that already finished, Exscudo , Encryptotel ,mobile go, Stratis ,Primalbase ,Tezos etc. those are big projects that you can trust in the future , IMO .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:43:28 AM

I asked the same question some time ago. The people told me to do my own research. I just can recommend you waves and stratis. The rest of coins are hard to predict.
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:38:30 AM

I have investment in several ICOs, up to 15 of them. So my portfolio is diversified and I am not worried of lossing all in one stake.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
daffaco

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:25:59 AM

I have investment in several ICOs, up to 15 of them. So my portfolio is diversified and I am not worried of lossing all in one stake.
if all of them is ethereum's smart contract token. then, you basically have one coin with various name which have the same price movements. it's the fact.
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:13:10 AM

Very much, I can not mention it here. You can choose a clear ICO. You just read escrow and whitepaper. There you will find a good ICO.

Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:21:57 AM

Very much, I can not mention it here. You can choose a clear ICO. You just read escrow and whitepaper. There you will find a good ICO.
It's good to know the teams background too and the project they'd been before if have, having escrow sometimes were nit a basis anymore but still needed and look for the project potential for future acce3,dpes it still applicable in the near future then it's a good investment.
kuckoh

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:33:38 AM

monetha seems promising, they are super communicative in their slack and answering all questions with details
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:45:11 PM

As I posted on a couple other threads, i think the stox ico has a lot of potential. The team is extraordinary and the value of their token is very cheap, definitely compared to similar platforms like augur and gnosis (0.85$ compared to 17$ and 190$). This will be the first ICO I invest in.

The most important thing about ICO's is that you assess for yourself what the potential of the team and the purpose of the project is. It's easy to succumb to FUD, celebrity endorsments and good promises. Don't spend money you can't afford to lose.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:16:06 PM

Invest in ACT https://ico.daoact.org/#!#preIco
Indorse is also good for investment but ICO is start in few days so keep in touch with them for latest news https://indorse.io/?utm_source=btt

Best of luck
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:50:52 PM

I support ICOs with innovative and/or important projects. Solar DAO for example has a company at its background that builds solar parks around the world. Supporters gain dividends on sold solar power. CareCoins is a kind of medical project where patients come together with patients. To look behind an ICO can bring interesting insights and lowers the risk significantly. A known team or company is for me very important. I wouldn't trust anonyms.
Denov Setu

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:51:54 PM

There are many good projects to invest just learn all about the project before you join to invest for their ICO,, don't forget to see if they have an escrow or not,,
About Ninfa Tokens I think that is one of good projects to join
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:14:02 PM

better do your own research,, my friend
just little informations for you, a good token will always has a great and professional team behind the project,
and the project has a good plan in the future too,,

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:53:39 PM

You should never invest in an ico by reading the whitepaper or the promises they make , you should instead look out for the transparency shown during their ico. Faking the amount raised has always been a trend so you should really watch out for that. Next thing vheck for the ico bounty rewards if they are running a signature campaign and paying users in tokens don't enter the ico because after it hits the exchanges they are simply gonna dump the coin and can incur you unnecessary losses. Third and most important do a research of the owner and his past projects and finally of there is still time to invest in ico do it.
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:15:00 PM

It's good to know the teams background too and the project they'd been before if have, having escrow sometimes were nit a basis anymore but still needed and look for the project potential for future acce3,dpes it still applicable in the near future then it's a good investment.
I always check it on an ANN thread, or look for other information related to ICO.
Please try and consider joining ICO.

http://Http://www.icorating.com/

ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:07:08 PM

I will not invest in ico in the future
I wait for the end of the Crowdsale and see how the course develops.If the price rises then I buy one. If the course falls I have no los. At present there are only a few ico who will be successful. Many are only made quickly and only want to collect Money. The fast money appeals to every one. I will invest in the future in coins which are active and have already achieved something.
Dimcoin I am still there and Opus. The two are still the last attractive for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: