Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:28:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash overcome the original Bitcoin?  (Read 4722 times)
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:04:44 PM

Long term only one chain will survive with meaningful value.
If everything works as planed with Segwit, Bitcoin Cash will Crash.
Any net search will lead to Bitcoin.
Well but in short time Bitcoin Cash not crash soon as our think, it will make us surprise again when reach to high value on market.
So I very like Bitcoin Cash at now because it make me remember again Ethereum in October 2016.
khokon150

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:06:37 PM

Absolutely not,Bitcoin Cash is new so there are no doubt Bitcoin Cash not overcome Original bitcoin at this moment.I bought some Bitcoin Cash but still now I'm losers.
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:45:28 PM

i think BCC is just going to balance the Price of Bitcoin , and then will be gone
in the future as my prediction.

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:36:24 PM

BCC (Bitcoin Cash) is similar to bitcoin but it can not be original because it's just another type of altcoins we all had when you have bitcoin when the segregation confirmed. And many of us would of course sell it because it's free money. But let's look at its improvements and if it can be used by many people it can be followed by bitcoin when it's gone.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:56:01 PM

In price bitcoin Cash cannot overcome bitcoin core as there is a great variation bitcoin them. Most of the cryptocurrency idea, physical and operation structure are build in bitcoin core. Bitcoin Cash has no structure on ground! As at today bitcoin Cash is trading around 333 dollars why bitcoin core when as high as $3875.
Altcoinster

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:20:52 AM

it will never be better than bitcoin. no one knows this bitcoin cash in the real world and the most people just use it to get more btcs Smiley
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:13:16 PM

BCC (Bitcoin Cash) is similar to bitcoin but it can not be original because it's just another type of altcoins we all had when you have bitcoin when the segregation confirmed. And many of us would of course sell it because it's free money. But let's look at its improvements and if it can be used by many people it can be followed by bitcoin when it's gone.

Yes. Bitcoin Cash is indeed free money for anyone who have held onto their Bitcoins before the fork event. Even though it lacks popularity, and development, it is another option that we could choose for our own benefit such as handling micropayments, and more.

While we may never know what its price will be in a couple of years from now, it will certainly become interesting to know what will its path be in the upcoming months. If Bitcoin continues to grow in wide user acceptance, and support, then Bitcoin Cash may die as it will lack to provide development and mainstream recognition.

But while it lasts, we could take advantage of it, and make some profit to help expand our capital. Thanks to the emergence of the fork, many bitcoiners have been able to make money, in a fast and easy way. This is one of the many good things that Bitcoin Cash has. Only time will tell what lies ahead with its future. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:00:35 PM

Yes. Bitcoin Cash is indeed free money for anyone who have held onto their Bitcoins before the fork event. Even though it lacks popularity, and development, it is another option that we could choose for our own benefit such as handling micropayments, and more.

While we may never know what its price will be in a couple of years from now, it will certainly become interesting to know what will its path be in the upcoming months. If Bitcoin continues to grow in wide user acceptance, and support, then Bitcoin Cash may die as it will lack to provide development and mainstream recognition.

But while it lasts, we could take advantage of it, and make some profit to help expand our capital. Thanks to the emergence of the fork, many bitcoiners have been able to make money, in a fast and easy way. This is one of the many good things that Bitcoin Cash has. Only time will tell what lies ahead with its future. Just my opinion Smiley

Bitcoin Cash is not free money for me. I have converted most of my Bitcoin into Bitcoin Cash. It is too congested in Bitcoin.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 04:33:29 PM

Bitcoin cash now is in the third place where bitcoin cash overtake those old coins also i don't believed that bitcoin cash will overcome the original price of bitcoin since bitcoin cash is depending on bitcoin if bitcoin will be dead then maybe there's a chance to overcome bitcoin and all alternative coins.

prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:39:21 PM

maybe only if btc fail to show that segwit and lightning can gain market adoption, or any level 2 protocol

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:41:07 PM

Bitcoin cash now is in the third place where bitcoin cash overtake those old coins also i don't believed that bitcoin cash will overcome the original price of bitcoin since bitcoin cash is depending on bitcoin if bitcoin will be dead then maybe there's a chance to overcome bitcoin and all alternative coins.

While Bitcoin Cash has managed to gain strides in value, and become the third largest cryptocurrency by market cap, I highly doubt that it will be able to overcome the original Bitcoin anytime soon.

Bitcoin has a larger user base, and it is widely recognized among businesses and individuals alike. It also has a professional development team behind it, unlike BCH which lacks real development. Once bugs and issues underlying the BCH software are found, there will be panic among its users as there is no established development team for it.

The majority of the trading volume for BCH comes from the Koreans, thus making the original Bitcoin truly the one which has more trading activity. However, if BCH manages to gather a real development team, and becomes added to big exchanges such as GDAX, and Coinbase, then things will be seen at another perspective.

Since BCH can deliver bigger blocks, it could prove to handle more transaction thoughput than Bitcoin. But, it is always best to preserve decentralization by slowly increasing the block size, in order to ensure that the blockchain data won't increase at a faster rate, limiting the ability for anyone to run a full node. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:35:33 PM

Long term only one chain will survive with meaningful value.
If everything works as planed with Segwit,  Cash will Crash.
Any net search will lead to .
Well but in short time  Cash not crash soon as our think, it will make us surprise again when reach to high value on market.
So I very like  Cash at now because it make me remember again Ethereum in October 2016.
is it a joke?
to compare them both is such a silly thing and i think both are different from each other. yeah bcc has shown some great rise in the mean time but for this comparing it with the father of it is very silly.
bitcoin is like a father all crypto currency and as well as bitcoin cash. you can compare the transection fees and timing of both you can find the difference. btc is much faster and cheaper than bcc.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:27:43 PM

This will never happen because Bitcoin plays the leading role for all Cryptocurrency. If BCC overtakes BTC, this Cryptocurrency market will enter a new era and BCC will play the leading role.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:31:59 PM

For BCC to overcome Bitcoin, Bitcoin has to show that it was wrong about Segwit and Layer-2 i think.
As of now its too early to say and Bitcoin is still strong because layer 2 opens up big possibilities but no one know if it will work or not
BCC is stuck not being able to go beyond $700 it appears https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin-cash/usd

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:36:31 PM

I don't think bitcoin cash can overtake the original bitcoin now and even in time to come. This is because the current gap in between them in terms market capitalisation and world wide acceptance of Bitcoin as compared to bitcoin cash. It will take a miracle for such a thing to happen.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:34:37 PM

This will never happen because Bitcoin plays the leading role for all Cryptocurrency. If BCC overtakes BTC, this Cryptocurrency market will enter a new era and BCC will play the leading role.

Couldn't agree more with you, mate. If will make a drastic change in the whole cryptocurrency market, as the pioneer cryptocurrency is the "reserve currency" for many of the altcoins we know today.

However, the odds for this to happen are very minimal, as Bitcoin Cash has been lacking a true development team (as far as I'm aware of) and innovation. If it manages to solve some of its issues (like the ones currently being faced as miners switch from one chain to another due to profitability) then it could remain as a solid and stable cryptocurrency.

But if BCH remains as is, then it will have a hard time trying to rise in popularity and value, as the original Bitcoin will emerge stronger than ever.

For BCC to overcome Bitcoin, Bitcoin has to show that it was wrong about Segwit and Layer-2 i think.
As of now its too early to say and Bitcoin is still strong because layer 2 opens up big possibilities but no one know if it will work or not
BCC is stuck not being able to go beyond $700 it appears https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin-cash/usd

Agree. If Bitcoin fails with its block size increase solution, then BCH might have an advantage here. It is up to debate, whenever the hard fork to 2mb will be successfully implemented on the main chain by November, as it opens up the possibility of creating another chain split, eventually leaving us with 3 different versions of Bitcoin.

But, if all goes well, then Bitcoin could emerge stronger than ever to be able to increase exponentially in value and user acceptance worldwide. Bitcoin Cash by the way, has been declining in value, probably by its inflation rates as miners are quickly finding blocks because of BCH's current difficulty adjustment. This is a very bad thing for BCH, as it will lead to plummet in value if no proper solution becomes implemented.

In the end, it will only be a matter of time before the market and the people decide which will be the longest chain and the true Bitcoin to stay. Whenever it is Bitcoin with SegWit2x, Bitcoin with SegWit and 1mb block size, or BCH with its 8mb blocks, only one will remain as the most solid cryptocurrency in existence. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
speaktome

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:20:25 PM

I don't think bitcoin cash can overtake the original bitcoin now and even in time to come. This is because the current gap in between them in terms market capitalisation and world wide acceptance of Bitcoin as compared to bitcoin cash. It will take a miracle for such a thing to happen.
It would be very difficult for BCH to do it,I mean to have the acceptance of BTC,although on the other hand BCH reflected that the changes in BTC take a long time to be carried out.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
aretebit

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

All that glitters is not bitcoin

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:47:43 PM

I think that tricky mining adjustment ruined its posibilities because if merchants were angry with bitcoin for the price volatility, in bch you have added the transaction speed varying acording the miners strategy.

But also I am very surpised that it survived after everyone dumping their free coins the first days and starting as a coin not supported neither by consensus miners neither devs, so in cryptoworld you can never be sure.

Dirty evil government thieves: Return me my money!
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:19:11 PM

The problem with bcc, unlike other alts with much smaller mkt caps, is that it has the same number and mined coins/day as bitcoin. So, how high in btc price could it go? what is reasonable? I think .25 is the highest it will ever see. I fail to understand how it could ever be even half the value of the original btc. On the one hand a single whale could own most and pump it, but seriously who would be dumb enough to give 1 real btc for 2 of this altcoin with no dev team and almost no adoption?
Rodriguez91

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:42:25 PM

never Bitcoin Cash overcome the original Bitcoin. The BTC is extremely solid
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: