Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:03:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash overcome the original Bitcoin?  (Read 4719 times)
Serg22

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:55:54 PM

After the events in may of this year, an event occurred which greatly affected the prices of coins. Some people (who said they'll still do the fork) dream that BCH was higher Bitcoin. Investing huge capital in the BCH. Yes, capitalization of the BCH($ 47 811 365 671) will soon be close to the Ethereum ($72 670 424 851), is a significant figure that should not be forgotten.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:26:09 PM

After the events in may of this year, an event occurred which greatly affected the prices of coins. Some people (who said they'll still do the fork) dream that BCH was higher Bitcoin. Investing huge capital in the BCH. Yes, capitalization of the BCH($ 47 811 365 671) will soon be close to the Ethereum ($72 670 424 851), is a significant figure that should not be forgotten.
Explain to me please, why is it still considered that Bitcoin cash has more superiority than in Bitcoin? I just can not understand how and by what criteria users of crypto currency determine What is better Bitcoin or Bitcoin cache?
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:06:57 PM

I don't think Bitcoin Cash will step at the level of Original Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) was merely looked as an altcoin so it not definitely step the rank of Bitcoin. A lot of miners are mining Bitcoin due to the fact that there are hundreds of thousands of unconfirmed transactions plus the difficulty level will keep on increasing every 2016 blocks.

lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:56:11 PM

Due to the controversies of the BIP 91 proposal, Bitcoin mining provider ViaBTC and other supporters are planning a hark fork on August 1st. It will be called Bitcoin Cash with a block size of 8mb.

Now, it would be up to debate whenever this separate chain becomes successful in the future and it gets the attention from major exchanges, businesses, and startups that support Bitcoin.

Do you think Bitcoin Cash might overcome the original Bitcoin we know and love in the future? Or will SegWit2x prevail and render other forks useless?

I would like to know your opinion about this Smiley
I think it was too impossible to happen. Ok let's admit it that bitcoin cash has a lot of supporter and a lot of them are miners. You thing that short period of time it can replace bitcoin? Well I think its a big NO. Bitcoin has a good and strong reputation in cryptocurrency , it also consider as the main coin in the community. It also comes first, and the price of it was to high that makes him more powerful. So its hard for a coin to surpass bitcoin.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:40:53 PM

it won't happen because there's only one bitcoin and no one else will destroy the original king If there's a clone of bitcoin or hardwork avoid it for long term bitcoin is a good long term investment at this moment so hold bitcoin.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:55:25 AM

That will probably not gonna happen , i think that there is no other altcoins can overcome what is bitcoin gained in the industry of cryptocuurency. Bitcoincash is just one of the bitcoins version , it cannot reach what bitcoin reach . Bitcoincash is also a good inveatments for a long term profits just like bitcoin and other altcoins like etherium.

Christopher_talk

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:36:24 PM

Long term it will be good to have both and see what happens... some problems which bitcoin has can bitcoin cash solve.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:06:00 PM

Agree with major people's comment in this forum that bitcoin cash cannot overcome bitcoin. Just want to say that bitcoin growth and potential is no where compared to any altcoins now or in future. Bitcoin cash can overcome Ethereum or any such potential altcoins but cannot even touch the 50% mark of original bitcoin.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:46:59 AM

Bitcoin cash is good altcoin and also have good market capture but its not possible to overcome Bitcoin in near future,To overcome bitcoin mean overcome the more investment rather Bitcoin.People are greedy to earn more in quick way it can be possible in crypto world but in realty it is not possible early.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:58:33 AM

yes it is possible for bitcoincash to overcome and dethrone bitcoin sooner or later because bitcoincash is indeed a good coin with a lot of potential to succeed in the near future due to the fact that is pack by a lot of features and usage like larger block size and lightning networks that is why bitcoincash is much faster than bitcoin or any other coins out there. bitcoincash has also supported by most of the miners and it is also backed by developers and investor, hodlers , traders. these is few of the reasons on why bitcoincash is a one of kind coin.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:26:52 PM

It seems to me that this will never happen. BCC is a speculative coin. Its price is regulated by the market makers and the founder so they can dump&pump it at any time if they need. I hope I'm wrong...
dhas

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:36:55 PM

Due to the controversies of the BIP 91 proposal, Bitcoin mining provider ViaBTC and other supporters are planning a hark fork on August 1st. It will be called Bitcoin Cash with a block size of 8mb.

Now, it would be up to debate whenever this separate chain becomes successful in the future and it gets the attention from major exchanges, businesses, and startups that support Bitcoin.

Do you think Bitcoin Cash might overcome the original Bitcoin we know and love in the future? Or will SegWit2x prevail and render other forks useless?

I would like to know your opinion about this Smiley
Well bitcoin cash are running so good now in the market.
A lot of miners are supporting bitcoin cash.
And many time that BCC become the reason why bitcoin price fall down.
But even after all of that reason,
I dont think it is enough that bitcoin cash will replace bitcoin in the future.
It will be hard to the BCC to make it.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:59:48 PM

Bitcoin Cash may be a great coin and its among the top ruling coin in the world of crypto but I doubt if it will overcome Bitcoin or else been triggered, even though, it is fast raising since its release on 1st August , 2017. The things that may trigger BCH to over BTC is if bitcoin did not caution it high trancaction fee, no peer to peer transaction and less worldwide usage; bitcoin fails in these, then it might happen.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:26:15 PM

Maybe as I seen the progress of BCH it gradually pump everytime at become popular in just months. But this does not conclude that it will surpass bitcoin because bitcoin is the most popular crypto and the supreme of all altcoins.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:30:02 PM

Surpassing bitcoin seems to be very impossible to any altcoins in the crypto because of bitcoin's dominance in all aspects in terms of market cap and market price. The demand is always high for this coin and that's what always dictates its market value. So as long as bitcoin is around, no altcoin can overcome it.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:32:46 AM

Explain to me please, why is it still considered that Bitcoin cash has more superiority than in Bitcoin? I just can not understand how and by what criteria users of crypto currency determine What is better Bitcoin or Bitcoin cache?
Bitcoin cash is no better, some people make that argument because the transaction fee seems to be lower in bitcoin cash, but we know that coin is being manipulated and the miners are jumping between bitcoin and bitcoin cash just to make money, so the community does not trust that project.
realknow

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:12:54 AM

It is highly unlikely that bitcoin cash will overcome the original version but you never know how things will go in the future but i am expecting that bitcoin will hold its ground and strive for a better future and i am eagerly waiting to see what will happen this coming week.
I agree with you if to compete may not, maybe follow the karna bitcoin coin is the most superior value.

gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:48:13 AM

Long term it will be good to have both and see what happens... some problems which bitcoin has can bitcoin cash solve.

Yes, BTC transfer fee is too high, and takes too long for confirmation, while BCH has a faster confirmation rate... I think BCH had the potential to be better than BTC... But that will take a long long time for sure... Let's see what happens at the end of 2018 shall we ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:11:47 PM

I think it was too impossible to happen. Ok let's admit it that bitcoin cash has a lot of supporter and a lot of them are miners. You thing that short period of time it can replace bitcoin? Well I think its a big NO. Bitcoin has a good and strong reputation in cryptocurrency , it also consider as the main coin in the community. It also comes first, and the price of it was to high that makes him more powerful. So its hard for a coin to surpass bitcoin.

You do have a point there, mate. Considering that Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency with a lot of supporters behind it, it will be very difficult for Bitcoin Cash to surpass the pioneer cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has an established branding and dominance in the market. It will take BCH a lot of effort to reach the point where Bitcoin is right now.

Of course, BCH has temporarily solved the high cost of fees, but given its current block size, its blockchain will increase at a much faster rate than Bitcoin's, making it much more centralized than the former. Given the fact that Bitcoin is very valuable and has the most market share, it will be quite difficult for BCH or any other altcoin to surpass it.

One that is close to overcoming Bitcoin in terms of market cap is Ripple. While this one is a centralized payments solution, it has certainly gained traction among the cryptocurrency market making it closer to reaching Bitcoin's market cap. If the XRP continues to rise in value at a faster rate than Bitcoin, then there could exist a possibility of it overcoming Bitcoin as the biggest cryptocurrency in market cap.

Despite all that, both BTC and BCH could complement each other by serving as a store of value and digital money for sending payments at a cheap price to anyone in the world. If BCH adopts Graphene Blocks, then it will have a tremendous performance in processing transactions than Bitcoin. Only time will tell whenever BCH will survive or fail in the end. What really matters is that Bitcoin is here to stay for the long term. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: