Bitcoin Forum
March 20, 2019, 12:37:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS]  (Read 58810 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
onlytemporary

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:12:00 PM

I'm willing to give the new developer team the benefit of the doubt and hope they can continue developing this coin for the benefit of all the early adopters!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anhtatsu

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:57:41 PM

I'm willing to give the new developer team the benefit of the doubt and hope they can continue developing this coin for the benefit of all the early adopters!
Thank you for your trust, we will always grow and bring DRXNE up  Smiley
CoinCollector006

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:52:11 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 01:09:07 AM by CoinCollector006

Good update, do you have a time frame when will be the website goes online?

Thank you! The site is online but we have refrained from promoting it while we complete user acceptance testing and quality control revisions. Browsers we are testing include Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera, Safari and Tor. Devices we are testing include iMac 20", Windows 15" laptops and the iPhone 6 Plus. There are some some small enhancements that remain including integration of APIs to show the market prices on the site and internal hyperlinks that need to be fixed. Please bear with us until we finish and create a scalable, aesthetically pleasing site that the Droxne community will be proud of and help us expand the Droxne ecosystem.

If you are reading this and are a current Droxne investor, we would encourage you to stake your shares if you are not doing so already, get paid for your efforts with an old laptop that is gathering dust in your home and strengthen the Droxne network.    

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Anhtatsu

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:25:06 AM

Quote from:  link=topic=2049978.msg23227043#msg23227043 date=1508406493
Thank you for your trust, we will always grow and bring DRXNE up  Smiley

Oh, Hello Islapdonkey.
I see you regularly operate on our ANN, how much will GameCredits pay you a month for you to do this job?  Huh Grin Grin Grin
hunter66

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:10:18 PM

Quote from:  link=topic=2049978.msg23227043#msg23227043 date=1508406493

Oh, Hello Islapdonkey.
I see you regularly operate on our ANN, how much will GameCredits pay you a month for you to do this job?  Huh Grin Grin Grin

Check this from slack!!!!!!!!

ralphrolling [7:12 AM]
The problem with people today is their inability to comprehend clear statements. I have no problem waiting on a legit project. It's not my first rodeo. By the way, i will sell you the 78K coins you want me to wait with, for exactly what i paid for it, and thats 0.95BTC.

He want to sell his droxne coin to dev, that is the reason why he keep on posting that same redundant messages, so he can force the dev to buy his coin
jigz08

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:19:49 PM

Very interesting project. Its so cool. I like to join in airdrop.
taitruong

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:09:52 PM

Droxne Investor Update - October 17, 2017

1. The Droxne website and reddit channel are under active development. The website will include a Network page with detailed blockchain statistics, About Us with biographies of the newly formed team and a Roadmap page with updated development items. We will post the website address on BCT as soon as the website is completed.

2. There have been some internal discussions on whether to create a website API that would allow game developers to monetize their games using BTC or Droxne shares. We welcome feedback from the community on business use cases that are of interest.

3. We have an outstanding support ticket with Cryptopia to reduce the minimum withdrawal below 100,000 shares where it stands currently. We have also communicated to Cryptopia that there is active development on Droxne.

4. Network PoS difficulty is 2.91. By comparison 1337 another gaming blockchain currency has a PoS difficulty of 17.0 as of today. Practically, what this number means is that small investors will still be able to earn staking returns at current network levels.

5. Market cap is currently $64.5K assuming a dollar price of $0.001061. Price changes of alt coins market wide have been influenced adversely due to the strong BTC appreciation of late.
Great, I believe in this development.
wood299

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:34:16 PM

Again, the dev is currently active on slack. The FAKE quips about the dev leaving and they doing an overhaul is a HUGE LIE, the dev is still active on slack. So this talk about a new team is just a facade to cover up what's really going on. This guy is basically spit shinning a turd and hoping someone bites.
  As for early adopters, i bought this coin 2-3 days after it was announced on btctalk thread, can't get more old skool than that. However, that doesn't mean i or anyone else should sit by and allow this guy to conjure up more bs to fleeece new investors.
  Keep in mind that Anyone can farm multiple accounts and make wild statements , that doesn't mean you should trust em. Do a diligent research

THE INITIAL DISTRIBUTION...

What's the dev's wallet addy?

AND
lol.. where are you guys getting that there is an ongoing airdrop from?
Precision

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:50:57 PM

Coin specs aside from the 40% POS?
kp9821

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:52:48 PM

Looks good
gaming on the blockchain.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:56:46 PM

i think i sent a request for my airdrop suck long time ago but never got any dev, could we still aplly for airdop , do you think we could test your game online?
p3ppymon

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:58:17 PM

i think i sent a request for my airdrop suck long time ago but never got any dev, could we still aplly for airdop , do you think we could test your game online?

Looks good

The airdrop is not longer active. Finished quite a while ago.
There is no such gaming platform. The coin has been created for self profit from original dev.
Be careful.
wood299

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:32:36 PM

Looks good

The airdrop is not longer active. Finished quite a while ago.
There is no such gaming platform. The coin has been created for self profit from original dev.
Be careful.

The new team is working on building a gaming/gambling platform and application. There is no time frame for completion as of yet.
CoinCollector006

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:43:39 PM

Airdrop  details sent
The airdrop was completed weeks ago, sorry.

Our Droxne reddit channel has been completed, please visit https://www.reddit.com/r/DRXNEgaming/.

Thank you @Anhtatsu for an outstanding job. We are discussing which social media channels to start next Discord, Medium, WhatsApp, YouTube, Instagram, etc.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
cryptalk999

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:53:59 AM

site is down
Anonym1337x

Activity: 246
Merit: 11

If you want info about E-book, PM!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:20:31 PM

This shiet is dead, do not invest in it... Dev is just pumped and dump coins, maybe he is millionaire now, but he fk with others.
Tard dev, delete this coin . -.-"

►►Malwarebytes LIFETIME License | 1 PC | Windows - $2/License ◄◄
|
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5119541.0
|
|
|
Precision

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:40:56 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 10:55:01 PM by Precision

Looks like the dev took off. No dev to be seen and no updates since. Nice info graphics though and that's what gets ya.
wood299

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:44:11 PM

Investor updates coming, possibly new ANN thread, and additional news...
CoinCollector006

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:55:47 AM

Droxne Website Update - October 25, 2017

The Droxne website is now live. Website development was a team effort with three contributors @wood299, @CoinCollector006 and tross (slack name). VPS hosting was generously donated by Mr. X.  Development is active, please bear with us if there are broken links or other issues that need to be resolved with this release.

Updated Roadmap: http://droxne.net/roadmap.html
Blockchain and Market Information: http://droxne.net/network.html
Why invest in Droxne: http://droxne.net/blog2.html

The new management team is a group of investors / crypto community members seeking to build out the Droxne ecosystem and drive returns for Droxne shareholders. Biographies of the team members are available on the home page of the website.    

░▓██████████████░
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Anhtatsu

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:48:29 AM

Website is the first step of DRXNE redevelopment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.