Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:23:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your trading strategy?  (Read 1741 times)
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:59:32 AM

I go in with large large lot size (1) and  move out with few pips like 3pips, and repeat it 3 times every trading days. That gives me like $90.00 every trading day. I always trade with my stop loss and take profit well placed.
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

I go in with large large lot size (1) and  move out with few pips like 3pips, and repeat it 3 times every trading days. That gives me like $90.00 every trading day. I always trade with my stop loss and take profit well placed.
isnt it to risky while taking profit only 3 pips.have you calculate your ratio between risk and profit.market moves widely and while you suffering loss, it more than 3 pips that you earn.profit 10 times equal loss once maybe if you use that strategy.
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:17:31 AM

well. nowadays i am very busy with my work so i dont have enough time to spend in crypto market. that is why i try to hold only strong altcoins without any daily trades but only for long term.
My trading strategy is simple but based on basic knowledge and perfect information about the market and these things actually helps me modify my strategies in different times when the market is taking turns. Right now I am holding and trying to buy more in ETH and Bitcoin. Both these are of great return in the future and that is what I have been hearing from the experts and from the data.
For doing a successful trading, it is mandatory to have a good command over market history, trends and basic technical knowledge and as you stated, all this helps you a lot in devising your strategies which ever changing market situations. You cannot keep implementing one strategies all year. With time, you are supposed to modify them in order to make a successful deal. Adopting new strategies is often need of the market.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:44:16 AM

It is also "buy low, sell high"strategy for me with some additional help from using technical and fundamental analysis. Regularly monitoring and analyzing the crypto market will also help in finding the right time to buy or sell. Price fluctuations in the market is fast and you should always alert on any news or events that may affect the coin market. Another good strategy is hodl but it is only for bitcoin buyers that has no time to trade.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Gufeng

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:55:55 AM

I trade only high perspective coins like top 50 of Coin Market Cap, and also I`m very careful about that. Never risking everything
bizarro

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:29:26 AM

Trading strategies are many, but I personally am trying to hold more for now, when the markt is not in the best condition
ordeath

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:58:38 AM

My trading strategy is simple, buy low, sell high, but the problem is that I eventually fell in love with one coin and trade only it
Neglected Person

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

My trading strategy is very painful. Although there is a need to have good ideas for trading. I first invested money 10 thousand to trade. But the money i was buying was spam. In the first case of trading i was lost. Therefore, to trade, there must be a good idea about all the trading sites.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:12:32 PM

Of course, the basic principle in winning the trade is to buy low and sell high. Right now, I am trading in Mercatox exchange. I am now trading YLC (Yolocash) against Bitcoin (BTC). I started with 10,000 YLC and been doing a few trades and ended up with a profit of 2,200+ YLC when I buy it. Now I am selling it again at a high price despite there are lower bids out there because dumpers want to have quick money instead of canceling their low sell orders and set it to much higher.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:29:50 PM

Yes the only strategy you can use is Buy Low and Sell high things on a trading basis but you can use some specific site identifiers whether it is good to buy now or not as they are a particular site like coinmarketcap which gives 24 hours statistics of the coins and you'll probably catch the big pumps coming in because of seeing the high numbers of their coin lister. Write down all your mistakes in trading and try reading them from time to time to remind you not to do it again.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:41:16 PM

Tell us or me what your trading strategy is

I do small gains on large dips but that's a risky move, sometimes I climb the mountain when the price rises or when news opens up.

I'm curious what others do to gain money.

I don't really have a trading strategy but I only simply sell at high and always buy at low. I believe that no matter how low that prices might drop, it would still go back to it's normal value. I just hold patiently and just wait for the right time to sell. As I am holding, I am just monitoring the prices of my tokens and I just keep hopeful about it.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:36:04 PM

My trading strategy is very painful. Although there is a need to have good ideas for trading. I first invested money 10 thousand to trade. But the money i was buying was spam. In the first case of trading i was lost. Therefore, to trade, there must be a good idea about all the trading sites.
A specific trading plan is essential when you want to invest in this market. Set a specific target and stop loss for each transaction, seriously implement this plan for each transaction so that you do not have too much capital loss. This is the experience over a long time participating in this market.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:36:28 PM

the plan that is often used is to buy at a low price and sell when the price increases, such a plan is very easy to say, but the reality is very difficult to do, I never bought for a certain price but an interval of the plan that is often used is to buy a low price and sell when the price increases, such a plan is very easy to say, but the reality is very difficult to do, I never buy for a certain price but an interval of several days the price suddenly the decline and decline continues, I decided to accept the loss by selling and starting again when the price is really cheap
Strategies also works up to some extent but the market basic rules are very necessary and will be in your benefit if you apply and obey all the rules and principles. This will lead towards the success and profit for which you are here and by applying the market strategies you can also polish you’re trading. Remember all the markets are not the same and change continuously that will require monitoring the market first in order to apply the strategy.
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:39:16 AM

Of course, the basic principle in winning the trade is to buy low and sell high. Right now, I am trading in Mercatox exchange. I am now trading YLC (Yolocash) against Bitcoin (BTC). I started with 10,000 YLC and been doing a few trades and ended up with a profit of 2,200+ YLC when I buy it. Now I am selling it again at a high price despite there are lower bids out there because dumpers want to have quick money instead of canceling their low sell orders and set it to much higher.
The key to success is patience, only patience we can succeed in trading on the Crypto market. Today there are so many pennies in existence, they have made the market quite diverse and plentiful, and these coins are the reason why the BTC and ETH fell sharply because many investors have switched to investing in tokens. new. So let's wait patiently for ETH and BTC time to rise again.
kateryana81

Activity: 423

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:13:15 AM

My trading strategy is very easy because i am buy at the dip and sell the pump time.I had was holding my coins while at dumping position.and i am sure i can surely get profit from it in the future.
but we need to know in which level price said dip .chart always show correction but some time it;s not true dip.in opinion we can know best dip level by analize using chart or technical.
There might be some dip starting level but we never have heard about this till now. But you must be share minded for trading. When you know that prices just fell down and aren’t coming up, that is dip. There might not be any specific level of amount that this is the border line for bull or bear. No, that isn’t going to be happen. Think before what you are going to do and learn everything.
victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

My trading strategy is to aggregate some bounty tokens, wait them to hit the moon and sell right that time it happens!
imapd

Activity: 173

cave canem!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:49:22 PM

Trading with the amount that I am ready to loose, I think many guys here at the forum would suggest you the same strategy.

Gufeng

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:36:02 AM

Trading is so interesting and exiting, you will definately develop your own strategy based on your personality and experience
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:44:13 AM

My campaign is to hold when the market goes down, I usually do not care about the price when the market down, a few days I will review their prices, that will make my mind less agitated and sometimes Longer holdings. But when prices rise I do not expect greed at high prices, I only sell them when I feel profitable.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:48:41 AM

There arent many strategies around, i just buy a coin and i try to hold it until it gives me one or two percent per trade, that is very profitable if you just want to make some money and leave the market.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████