Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your trading strategy?  (Read 1737 times)
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:12:21 AM

There arent many strategies around, i just buy a coin and i try to hold it until it gives me one or two percent per trade, that is very profitable if you just want to make some money and leave the market.

1-2% isn't worth the risk.
You'll make 10 good trades and then you'll have a flop 20% and you're done.
When you trade, trade 5%+.

That is right. I do not think it is worth trading when you are going to sell he cryptocurrencies that give you 1-2% of the profits. Hold your crypto for a very long time to get it least 20-25% profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:03:00 AM

There arent many strategies around, i just buy a coin and i try to hold it until it gives me one or two percent per trade, that is very profitable if you just want to make some money and leave the market.

1-2% isn't worth the risk.
You'll make 10 good trades and then you'll have a flop 20% and you're done.
When you trade, trade 5%+.

That is right. I do not think it is worth trading when you are going to sell he cryptocurrencies that give you 1-2% of the profits. Hold your crypto for a very long time to get it least 20-25% profit.
I agree.Those who became millionaires in the past are probably the long-term holders in their time.Even nowadays long-term holding gives you more profit if you also invested in a right coin that will probably make you rich in the future.So buy a cheap and potential coin,and sell it when you see the price is already in peak.

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:38:00 AM

Just find coins that will live in near future, find appropriate buy and sell point, make stop-loss
Well I think bitcoin will be the best coin in this age where we are in need of digital currency specially the bitcoin, price of bitcoin will get better with time so now bitcoin is the best currency to buy and hold for long time,. Buying at low then hold with patience for long term is one of the best profit making strategy which I am using now a day to get profit, buy now, hold for long time then sell at high price.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:57:07 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 12:22:17 AM by crazycatwoman03

Tell us or me what your trading strategy is

I do small gains on large dips but that's a risky move, sometimes I climb the mountain when the price rises or when news opens up.

I'm curious what others do to gain money.
depending on the type of short-term or long-term trading you want to choose. if you decide to trade short-term, usually my strategy is to target a little profit by buying at a low price and selling it slightly above the purchase price. need extra patience because it takes a lot of time to always monitor market price movements. Although little profit is earned if it is often done, then gradually gain will increase
Your plan could work for those who can't be patient with the volatile market we have. Instead of targeting a huge price for a big gain, focus on what you can and what you can do best. In this case is to earn from small fluctuations. The profit may be small but at least there is less stress from watching the volatile market.

Most of the time, I set it to the price that I want and which I think the token can achieved over time. I don't guard and watch how the price move up and down because I don't want to get impatient.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:46:45 AM

The training strategy of mine is quite simple I just tried to buy low sell high and between those I am trying to make some bounties
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:50:57 AM

the trading strategy I use is to buy when the price is cheap or when the price is collapsed because of bad news that makes people exposed to panic because such a moment I can buy cheap bitcoin and after that I will sell it when the price has become very expensive.
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:11:58 AM

My strategy in trading is long term strategy because I'm newbie in trading but I also do Buy low Sell high that's the basic in trading. I don't have knowledge in trading so I'm doing long term strategy so if you're newbie in trading you can also try my strategy long term strategy. Trading is very risky and dangerous so be careful invest what you can afford to lose.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:27:02 AM

I do small gains on large dips but that's a risky move, sometimes I climb the mountain when the price rises or when news opens up.

A good strategy will never be revealed because your strategy will be stolen and it will no longer be profitable for you. so i can not reveal to you my strategies.
I recommend self-creating a strategy of myself to make money. Do not rely on others' strategies, you will never succeed.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:38:58 PM

A good strategy will never be revealed because your strategy will be stolen and it will no longer be profitable for you. so i can not reveal to you my strategies.
I recommend self-creating a strategy of myself to make money. Do not rely on others' strategies, you will never succeed.

No mater you do it doesn't matter if you're a small fish.
It doesn't mater what your strategy is if you're not in a whale league where one trade goes in millions of $.
Their strategies are important because they affect the whole market but us small traders can't change a thing and it doesn't matter if I tell you right now what am I doing on a daily basis and what my strategy is.
Congrats if you're a whale.
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:36:44 PM

I believe that with a market that is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to kick now, commercial success is very unlikely. The market is bearish in the long run so in order to trade successfully you should trade short term by day. Long-term investment should not be a problem because bitocin prices can fall deeply at any time and you will suffer heavy losses.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:55:46 AM

Trading strategies are many, but I personally am trying to hold more for now, when the markt is not in the best condition

Investing in altcoin is a good way to invest quickly and my favorite strategy is to analyze a company, buy a good token and hodl a few months or years, and make a good profit and I do it over and over again
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:52:37 PM

I divide free money into two parts and prefer a mix of following options: 1. Buy and Hold (70% of money)   2. Active Trading - 30%

I understand this strategy. Does it work? I hope, you leave some money for living, right? I am also trying to divide the money into several parts - for everyday needs, for trading, and for investments.
DirtMcGirt36

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:54:05 PM

I draw pretty lines on a chart and follow price action for BTC
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:30:01 PM

the strategy that I do in the trading world is I buy when many people are panicking like this to buy coin because if many people panicked then the coin price will be very cheap and sell when the price is back up again.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:42:35 PM

the strategy that I do in the trading world is I buy when many people are panicking like this to buy coin because if many people panicked then the coin price will be very cheap and sell when the price is back up again.
in other words, if you convert your thought, then each trader uses the only correct strategy. It's cheaper to buy, and more expensive to sell.
Diablomania

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:41:53 PM

Well, i do not have any strategy at the moment, i just trade based on my own decision about the moment that i bought, i do not have any criteria, i just do my own.

ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:49:52 PM

in other words, if you convert your thought, then each trader uses the only correct strategy. It's cheaper to buy, and more expensive to sell.

Is there another way to do it?
Who buys when the price is high and sells when the price is low? Just people that don't believe in the coin they purchased or the people that panic. People panic when they don't know what will happen and you don't know what will happen if you're experienced and you lack knowledge.
It's all very simple rely.
You buy only the good coins that you believe in and that you've researched on and stick with them, don't panic if their price starts to fall. Buy more and hodl.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:24:04 PM

I divide free money into two parts and prefer a mix of following options: 1. Buy and Hold (70% of money)   2. Active Trading - 30%

I think it's a good strategy, you have to put and allocate more funds to something safer, and holding is the right choice, I also allocate
more than 50% funds to hold it could become your backup funds and about 30% to trade because it is risky so I allocate smaller funds..
Lanzer

Activity: 446

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:45:09 PM

I do not have any trading strategy at the moment, i am just following a few patterns that i think are convenient for me, otherwise it is just a mess and i try to avoid complications
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:49:38 PM

You will always hear "Buy Low, Sell High" but its easier said than done as I also encountered a time when I have to sell below my Buy rate as I see another opportunity to not only to earn but to recover what I have lost on a wrong purchase. Write down all your mistakes in trading and try to read them from time to time to remind you not to do it again.

Short but sweet mate. I follow the same principle too. However, it's easier said than done. Cryptocurrency trading is always a risky business, and it's just so hard to determine whether a venture would be a good one or not. Sometimes, there are even scenarios that even if you study a venture ten times over, it still goes down south that it's frustrating to go on with it. However, if you are really serious in making it big in this market, it's always a good thing to make sure that you get the most bang for your buck when you invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: