Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:27:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED] 🎮 ENJIN 🎮 Signature Campaign - BIG reward [CLOSED]  (Read 29159 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:47:55 AM

Payouts for Week 10 have been sent out! Thank you for your efforts everyone!

is this week's campaigns over?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:22:22 AM

Payment received, thank you!
miguelmorales85

Activity: 544
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:11:36 AM

Posts have been counted.

Hello Decoded! I would like to pay your attention on the fact that the forum seems are under some big cleaning and as I heard all old campaigns and thems are going in trash, so the number of posts in profiles of users are getting shorter. I hope you will take it in view and count our posts by it's actual number from the beggining of the week, but not by a number in the profile information.
Best regards!

I would also like to point this one out. Upon checking my total post count, it appears that some of my older posts (few months ago to 1 year) are being deleted by the forum thus decreasing my total post count. It would be best if the counting of posts will be done by checking them through dates (Octb and not by the sheer number of total post count provided in the profile information. I just wanted to say this for you to be aware of this happening. Thanks.

+1
Whole thread, fresh one from this week, vanished. No notification about post deletions.

Yep, I am aware of this. Post counting should be done soon, but it may take longer, due to the fact that I now have to check by date posted, rather than post count.

Hello Decoded, I though the cut was done on saturdays?
It is Friday and a new tab of the spreadsheet is already created. Please recount my qualifying post and it will be a total of 23

thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Read the second post of the thread. Friday afternoon, AEST, however post counting may be delayed until Saturday afternoon. It has always been like this. Just because it was late last week doesn't mean it warrants a late counting this week.

thank you for the answer Decoded,
oh and by the way Payment CONFIRMED!
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:14:29 AM

Payment received! Thanks alot. Smiley

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:03:01 PM

It seems to me a quite poorly rewarded signature campaign, most of the other campaigns would allow to a hight ranking member to make hundreds of $ a month with 10 posts a week, while with Enjin to achieve a decent result you'd have to post 3 times more (30 posts a week is quite crazy)

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:05:17 AM

It seems to me a quite poorly rewarded signature campaign, most of the other campaigns would allow to a hight ranking member to make hundreds of $ a month with 10 posts a week, while with Enjin to achieve a decent result you'd have to post 3 times more (30 posts a week is quite crazy)

30 posts a week is extremely little, especially for an active and dedicated member of the forum. Signature campaigns are not meant to be a job. They are meant to support users that are helping the community, and is what is wrong with bitcointalk. Everyone sees it as a job. The fact that you see post just as nothing more as a way to make money disgusts me. That's not what this forum stands for.

Most campaigns pay per post. Some campaigns pay a fixed amount per week, but most of these require a minimum 25-40 posts. None that I know of allow 10 posts.

Other campaigns pay around the same, if not less than EnjinCoin.  For legendaries, we pay a high amount of 0.0008 per post. Just 10 posts a week will pay you $150 a month.

I do this job as a service for the forum and its members. I could easily get another day job, casual or not, and get paid better. Australia's minimum wage is the highest in the world.

I don't know where you get your facts from, but I really don't care for people like you. I look up to, respect and acknowledge people  who make a genuine contribution to the forum or its services, not those who spam to make a measly $100 a month. Keep on keeping on, I guess.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:02:24 AM

Just show me the link of that campaign which would pay hundreds of dollars with 10 posts per week!
There is no any like that on the forum. Add to that I think ENJIN is one of the best campaigns here and for sure one of the longest, and that fact, by my opinion, is the best one here, cause of it gives me a sense of stability.
So, if you don't like something - nobody pushes you to join.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:36:20 PM

What are you talking about? The payment rates are one of the best among on the forum, and it is a reputable campaign (some are just shady ICO's with unknown companies). Can you point me to campaign which pays over 10$/post?
Or are you spamming your "deep onion" signature campaign, which has been proven to be shady.  Roll Eyes

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:41:31 PM

Hi Decoded,

Just checking in again been almost a week since I applied and haven't heard any word yet.  Please let me know

Thanks!
bitjoin

Activity: 1372

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:09:45 AM

Hmmm i've been posting since saturday and my posts on bitcointalk still = the same as my starting posts.  Not sure if its a forum error or what.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:12:45 AM

Hmmm i've been posting since saturday and my posts on bitcointalk still = the same as my starting posts.  Not sure if its a forum error or what.

It looks like forum is under heavy load lately and this might be drawback. I can notice significant decrease in speed when i try to open some pages and several times i got 506 response.
bitjoin

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:15:23 AM

Hmmm i've been posting since saturday and my posts on bitcointalk still = the same as my starting posts.  Not sure if its a forum error or what.

It looks like forum is under heavy load lately and this might be drawback. I can notice significant decrease in speed when i try to open some pages and several times i got 506 response.

Ok but it might also be that Theymos has deleted some old threads, a few other people have lost post count as a result:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2250575.0

Is there a way for my posts to be counted from saturday? (or whatever day it is?).

THE BEST IN SPACE
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
▀▀███
▀▀████
▀████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀

▀██
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
....JOIN NOW....
salihno71

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:35:21 AM

Hmmm i've been posting since saturday and my posts on bitcointalk still = the same as my starting posts.  Not sure if its a forum error or what.

Ok but it might also be that Theymos has deleted some old threads, a few other people have lost post count as a result:

Is there a way for my posts to be counted from saturday? (or whatever day it is?).

Maybe you can check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=377992;sa=showPosts to see which posts are still present. If something was deleted in the meantime, it will not show here.
bitjoin

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:55:26 AM

Maybe you can check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=377992;sa=showPosts to see which posts are still present. If something was deleted in the meantime, it will not show here.

All the posts i posted since saturday are there its just how this signature campaign works is when they count up they finish the count with your total posts.  So since Theymos has been deleting old threads from way back my post count was much lower.  I either need a new post count (the figure since saturday) or to be counted from saturday the date rather than the post count number.

THE BEST IN SPACE
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀██
▀▀███
▀▀████
▀████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀

▀██
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
....JOIN NOW....
salihno71

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:08:40 AM

This can be answered by Decoded. I'm also waiting for his reply to see if i'm accepted into the campaign or not.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:27:37 PM

All the posts i posted since saturday are there its just how this signature campaign works is when they count up they finish the count with your total posts.  So since Theymos has been deleting old threads from way back my post count was much lower.  I either need a new post count (the figure since saturday) or to be counted from saturday the date rather than the post count number.
I believe most recent posts will remain intact unless posts were made in the threads that are been trashed but naturally I think post count will start on or after saturday to reflect the correct pay for everyone. Lets wait for Decoded who usually gives updates on this kind of a matter...
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:15:34 AM

I'm back to clear up the confusion above.

Due to Theymos (?) deleting large signature campaign threads that are inactive without warning, post counts have been dropping significantly. Because of this, posts will be counted not from the previous week's post count, but from the forum time that my post counting update of the previous week was posted. That should make it easier for everyone.

Hey Decoded-

Would you let me know if I am accepted or not, I applied a few days ago and was just curious.

Thanks

Accepted, everyone else has been denied.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:26:37 AM

Dear Mr. Decoded

I just want to inform you that I am now formally withdrawing my signature in this campaign and I am grateful that I participated in this wonderful signature campaign that you manage. Best wishes for you and the campaign.

Thanks.
bitjoin

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:39:01 AM

I'm back to clear up the confusion above.

Due to Theymos (?) deleting large signature campaign threads that are inactive without warning, post counts have been dropping significantly. Because of this, posts will be counted not from the previous week's post count, but from the forum time that my post counting update of the previous week was posted. That should make it easier for everyone.

Perfect thank you.

THE BEST IN SPACE
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀██
▀▀███
▀▀████
▀████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀

▀██
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
....JOIN NOW....
FuckThemHackers

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:58:20 PM

Hi Decoded, im manselr and my account was recently hacked. I ask you to not delete me from the campaing, im not inactive, I just can't access my account. I have already proven to mods that im manselr by signing messages with BTC addresses posted in the forum with my manselr account so I will get my account back probably in one week according to what I've heard:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2251399.msg22786176#msg22786176

Please reserve my spot, I will be back soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: