Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:18:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED] 🎮 ENJIN 🎮 Signature Campaign - BIG reward [CLOSED]  (Read 29166 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 12:16:57 PM

Hey decorded it looks like you are not managing the campaign according to the rules you set.
Remove your signature, personal message or avatar within the campaign period.
This rule was already broken it is clear you only come online on paydays rate and done don't keep an eye on your participants and because of this one case of cheating is already found.
2. Ok you are busy so you never check your participants daily but when someone helped you and caught one of your participants cheating you still didn't do anything if you check blockchain he even got paid.
I think you all should hire a better manager if decoded has issues in personal life or decoded has to step up in this situation both the team and manager seems have no discipline.

And whats more is that he (Cazkys) has been added to the next week sheet also and not removed..   Its not related to me but i just cant believe this happening here.

Our slogan is " Just make this world a better place for you and for me"

Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:58:46 PM

Hey decorded it looks like you are not managing the campaign according to the rules you set.
Remove your signature, personal message or avatar within the campaign period.
This rule was already broken it is clear you only come online on paydays rate and done don't keep an eye on your participants and because of this one case of cheating is already found.
2. Ok you are busy so you never check your participants daily but when someone helped you and caught one of your participants cheating you still didn't do anything if you check blockchain he even got paid.
I think you all should hire a better manager if decoded has issues in personal life or decoded has to step up in this situation both the team and manager seems have no discipline.

It's not up to me on who gets paid or not. It says nowhere that you will be removed without pay. I left a note and a message to Witek, and he decided whether or not to pay out Cazkys.

And whats more is that he (Cazkys) has been added to the next week sheet also and not removed..   Its not related to me but i just cant believe this happening here.

ftfy. He doesnt have the signature applied, so he would have been deleted in the mid-week check anyway.

Do you accept more signature campaign participants ?
if so I would like to apply for a position

Feel free to apply. There are still slots open.

Everyone above who has applied has been denied.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:08:38 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 04:22:29 AM by sunsilk

Bitcoin Talk Name: sunsilk
Bitcoin Talk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=816896
Post Count (including this post): 1711
BTC Address: 1A1YyTJHLAzh8fYLj8Fx3SmG5HVK1e6Ker

Will change everything if accepted.

I'm accepted now in other campaign thanks.

DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:51:20 AM

Username: DaddyMonsi
Starting post count: 1653 (including this post)
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=516752
BTC address: 1GgH6aefQSnFWkwjXGxymyNu8WWTXJyyDQ

I would like to apply if there's an available spot
croTek4

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:19:35 PM

Hello, Decoded !

Nice signature campaign you got there, still room for an ol' chap ? Smiley

I came across some banners on the ICO threads, and... As an hard-core gamer myself, I think that my place belongs amongst fellow comrades, instead of beneath the Tor roots' (ahah).

Bitcointalk username: crotek4
Current post count: 275 (counting this one)
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=334417
BTC address: N/A (none currently, the one in my profile page is a DeepOnion Address)

I am willing to start this signature campaign ASAP ! If you're interested by my proposal, just send me a personal message, I'll get in touch with you and change my signatures and infos accordingly Smiley

Also, I have another question, about "spamming" (i put quotes because, sometimes, it's just the ability to type quickly). Is there a minimum timespan between posts, or can we post as much as we want/can ? To me, as long as it's quality posting, time spans shouldn't be relevant. I personally don't have much time to post consistently throughout the day, that's why I am concerned.

Anyway ! I hope we'll get in touch soon Smiley

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:56:58 AM

Username: Red Fish
Starting post caunt: 246
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=917227;sa=summary
BTc Address: 1FzE4chijEK8kfCVb87bdri3THJH9hvSqc
Will change signature & avatar, if accepted.
Decoded
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:52:39 AM

Hello, Decoded !

Nice signature campaign you got there, still room for an ol' chap ? Smiley

I came across some banners on the ICO threads, and... As an hard-core gamer myself, I think that my place belongs amongst fellow comrades, instead of beneath the Tor roots' (ahah).

Bitcointalk username: crotek4
Current post count: 275 (counting this one)
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=334417
BTC address: N/A (none currently, the one in my profile page is a DeepOnion Address)

I am willing to start this signature campaign ASAP ! If you're interested by my proposal, just send me a personal message, I'll get in touch with you and change my signatures and infos accordingly Smiley

Also, I have another question, about "spamming" (i put quotes because, sometimes, it's just the ability to type quickly). Is there a minimum timespan between posts, or can we post as much as we want/can ? To me, as long as it's quality posting, time spans shouldn't be relevant. I personally don't have much time to post consistently throughout the day, that's why I am concerned.

Anyway ! I hope we'll get in touch soon Smiley

Not really. But "Post bursting" is a common term used around here. It's when you do a majority of your posts in one or multiple short timespans (this isn't really the bad part), which are spammy, or obvious to see that you're just posting just to "pad your post count". That's not good. The timespan isn't a problem, but it's what happens when some people get on, say "Oh crap I have to do 25 posts right now", and spew out 25 nonsense posts in a span of two hours. That's not allowed.

The following users have been accepted into the campaign:

Code:
Red Fish
croTek4
Daddymonsi

Those who did not have signatures applied when you requested to join, your rows in the spreadsheet have been left blank. Please PM me with your current posts and your bitcoin address when you apply your signature, otherwise you will not be fully entered into the spreadsheet and will not be paid. If you do not do this by the next week or otherwise PMing me, you will forfeit your reserved spot.

leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:03:44 PM

Username: leex1528
Starting post count: 2423(including this one)
Profile link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=260123
BTC address: 1u9GevVTVFndCNbffiuqpzdXoJ71zUdUj
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:15:47 AM

Hello Decoded! I would like to pay your attention on the fact that the forum seems are under some big cleaning and as I heard all old campaigns and thems are going in trash, so the number of posts in profiles of users are getting shorter. I hope you will take it in view and count our posts by it's actual number from the beggining of the week, but not by a number in the profile information.
Best regards!
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:19:04 PM

Hello Decoded! I would like to pay your attention on the fact that the forum seems are under some big cleaning and as I heard all old campaigns and thems are going in trash, so the number of posts in profiles of users are getting shorter. I hope you will take it in view and count our posts by it's actual number from the beggining of the week, but not by a number in the profile information.
Best regards!

I would also like to point this one out. Upon checking my total post count, it appears that some of my older posts (few months ago to 1 year) are being deleted by the forum thus decreasing my total post count. It would be best if the counting of posts will be done by checking them through dates (Octb and not by the sheer number of total post count provided in the profile information. I just wanted to say this for you to be aware of this happening. Thanks.
real_links

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:47:51 PM

Sorry, Don't you have blog bounty
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:36:54 AM

Best regards!

I would also like to point this one out. Upon checking my total post count, it appears that some of my older posts (few months ago to 1 year) are being deleted by the forum thus decreasing my total post count. It would be best if the counting of posts will be done by checking them through dates (Octb and not by the sheer number of total post count provided in the profile information. I just wanted to say this for you to be aware of this happening. Thanks.

+1
Whole thread, fresh one from this week, vanished. No notification about post deletions.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:30:25 AM

Username:   taxmanmt5
Starting post count:  1365
Profile link:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=336733;sa=summary
BTC address:   1THuatV6YiCRBPcExGD4uHUzmc4m7YBeR

Please accept me. Thanks
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:55:31 AM

Wao! My rank not accpted in your campaign yet i bought into your ico hoping that you will succeed eventually Grin, now i can't wait to cross over to Sr. member someday Wink
Decoded
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:15:36 AM

Best regards!

+1
Whole thread, fresh one from this week, vanished. No notification about post deletions.

Yep, I am aware of this. Post counting should be done soon, but it may take longer, due to the fact that I now have to check by date posted, rather than post count.

leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:43:54 PM

Hey Decoded-

Would you let me know if I am accepted or not, I applied a few days ago and was just curious.

Thanks
miguelmorales85

Activity: 544
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:39:48 PM

Best regards!

+1

Yep, I am aware of this. Post counting should be done soon, but it may take longer, due to the fact that I now have to check by date posted, rather than post count.

Hello Decoded, I though the cut was done on saturdays?
It is Friday and a new tab of the spreadsheet is already created. Please recount my qualifying post and it will be a total of 23

thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:15:39 PM

Hello, I'm applying if there is a free spot:

Username: salihno71
Starting post count: 258
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=94974
BTC address: 1gvvnY9WSAzC5gKGDCAuUhbWqmRZffthD

Thanks.
Decoded
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:40:57 PM

Posts have been counted.

Best regards!

+1

Hello Decoded, I though the cut was done on saturdays?
It is Friday and a new tab of the spreadsheet is already created. Please recount my qualifying post and it will be a total of 23

thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Read the second post of the thread. Friday afternoon, AEST, however post counting may be delayed until Saturday afternoon. It has always been like this. Just because it was late last week doesn't mean it warrants a late counting this week.

WitekRadomski

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for gaming!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 01:21:14 AM

Payouts for Week 10 have been sent out! Thank you for your efforts everyone!

CTO, Enjin Coin - Smart cryptocurrency for gaming!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: