Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:00:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scalability issues and why Bitcoin ABC (aka Bitcoin Cash) is gonna take over  (Read 2522 times)
Vindly

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:14:29 PM

I want to see bitcoin fast cheap and stable, but not in the hands of a couple people
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:30:35 PM

random idiot enough people

Great sentence, i'm proud of u, boy! khufuking 2017, everyone.

BCC is real project and after few days it will be implemented, after that futures will transmute into real "tangible" digital goods. I hope so, at least.

And i am not paid by anyone, just worried about state of things, that's all. I'm a worrier, u see.

Boy! okay why you not man up and post with your main account !

I do hope BCC get up in value so I can make more money when I am selling . But ti go so far to claim it even have 1% chance vs Bitcoin ! that is just simply dump Smiley .

Go fork yourselves, BCC infidels - burn in hell! Your congested like toilet with bloody tampons Bitcoin has no chance of survival. BCC is the future.
Now you make me laugh and to be honest I wasted to much time with you . This is  my last post  Wink
JohnMacaron (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:15:55 PM

random idiot enough people

Great sentence, i'm proud of u, boy! khufuking 2017, everyone.

BCC is real project and after few days it will be implemented, after that futures will transmute into real "tangible" digital goods. I hope so, at least.

And i am not paid by anyone, just worried about state of things, that's all. I'm a worrier, u see.

Boy! okay why you not man up and post with your main account !

I do hope BCC get up in value so I can make more money when I am selling . But ti go so far to claim it even have 1% chance vs Bitcoin ! that is just simply dump Smiley .

Go fork yourselves, BCC infidels - burn in hell! Your congested like toilet with bloody tampons Bitcoin has no chance of survival. BCC is the future.
Now you make me laugh and to be honest I wasted to much time with you . This is  my last post  Wink

Oh no, whofuken is leaving us, just like thousands of normal people leaving bitcoin because of avid fees politics and lack of scalability. OHhhh nooo.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:40:39 AM

In some ways box is helpful but it was from the original team i guess we just have to wait if segwit will become successful because that is where to next era of btc will depend on. I can see that some are agreeable on the segwit but many have split decisions on the hardfork. How much more if segwit2x can not be fully functional.
I do not think we are going to get a hard fork to 2MB blocks that is why they are making this last ditch attempt to try to fork the network to 8MB blocks without segwit activated they know this is their last chance and in my opinion this is going to fail.
ElliottHe

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:48:46 AM

Time will tell. Segwit+2x has its advantage also. At least right now both BIPs resolves tje short time issue. In the long run, who will win still depend on what the development and support next.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Justaguy2

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

lol you really believe that a coin like bitcoin cash with a free airdrop will succeed? everyone will just dump his amount for bitcoin, because it's stupid to hold  a shitcoin that is a clone of bitcoin, made by some wannabe mienrs that are against core

Some people might be thinking that bitcoin is not supposed to be a save haven only for gamblers, drugdealers and idots striving for getrichnowponzischemepiramydes. Someone might be considering that destination of Bitcoin is to be new world currency which high intrinsic value is not blown-up by MLM but by worldwide acceptance as means of payment and limited-supply goods. That goal can be achieved only and i cannot overemphasize it ONLY if we can agree on system that can process transactions quickly and convenient. That can be procured only by significant increase in block size, not layering some bullshit protocols like Segwit.

Sure, that is why bircoin will be the steady holder of your wealth and for fast transactions you should use litecoin.
JohnMacaron (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:45:07 PM

What is worth of bitcoin right now in eyes of regular people? Zilch, while right now it's only a toy in hands of gamblers druglords and money launderers. 100k$ it will be worth when your grandmother will be able to buy umbrella or a gum in drugstore nearby.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:55:17 PM

What is worth of bitcoin right now in eyes of regular people? Zilch, while right now it's only a toy in hands of gamblers druglords and money launderers. 100k$ it will be worth when your grandmother will be able to buy umbrella or a gum in drugstore nearby.

oh boy better call FBI because i know a couple of these criminals.
Valve is accepting bitcoin in their platform Steam = very druglord
Microsoft has an additional option for their users to top up their accounts using bitcoin = very criminal company
Dell also accepts bitcoin as payment = that is the head of drug cartel Grin
last report from Japan was about 600,000 merchants all over their country accepting bitcoin since it is tax free to buy with bitcoin. = i know they are all selling drugs and guns and stuff.
Australia also removed taxes = much drugs so lord...
there have been over 1,000,000 merchants from small to big in US and Europe accepting bitcoin = that is obviously the heart of drug junkies.

so far you have been 100% correct /s

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
JohnMacaron (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:42:47 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 06:44:28 PM by JohnMacaron

oh boy better call FBI because i know a couple of these criminals.
Valve is accepting bitcoin in their platform Steam = very druglord
Microsoft has an additional option for their users to top up their accounts using bitcoin = very criminal company
Dell also accepts bitcoin as payment = that is the head of drug cartel Grin
last report from Japan was about 600,000 merchants all over their country accepting bitcoin since it is tax free to buy with bitcoin. = i know they are all selling drugs and guns and stuff.
Australia also removed taxes = much drugs so lord...
there have been over 1,000,000 merchants from small to big in US and Europe accepting bitcoin = that is obviously the heart of drug junkies.

so far you have been 100% correct /s

Yeah, right. I'm sure Btc-e.com  also was closed because of its possible connections with japan vendors, that's proved info,

But, ptssss about this. I hope FinSEC will not snoop around your post, cause because of your scoop Alexander Vinnik may be decimated. Microsoft, Steam, brrrrrrrr. It's a couple of life sentences at least.
wbulot

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:48:11 PM

I don't know if Bitcoin Cash is gonna take over.
Bitcoin seems slowly understand that things have to be changed. It will be slow, but it will happen.
JohnMacaron (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:43:26 PM

Do not hesitate my friend! Just believe to Jihan Wu and his apostles: Craig Wright, Gavin Andresen, Mike Hearn, and others unnamed. These are serious people, I wanna think they will not let Bitcoin Cash to go south and eventually it will become TheRealBitcoin.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:18:27 PM

Thanks God we have alts,i really cant hear all that storys about new bitcoins BU,BCC etc it is all greedy and stupidity hard to live in that kind of enviroment.It is endless talks and pseudo improvement Mike Hearn is big banks boy enough for me to stay away from BCC

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:25:30 PM

someone's been reading their steemit

JohnMacaron (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:51:55 AM

Thanks God we have alts,i really cant hear all that storys about new bitcoins BU,BCC etc it is all greedy and stupidity hard to live in that kind of enviroment.It is endless talks and pseudo improvement Mike Hearn is big banks boy enough for me to stay away from BCC

Yeah, I know, Mike Hearn is with R3. But hey, from what kind of sources people get money for all these incredible mining farms in CHina and Iceland and US? Is it mom and pop business? They just pushed their hand under their mattresses and pulled out a little bit of unrelated to any banks money in order to operate tens of thousands top-notch pieces of hardware?  When Mt. Gocks scammed all their investors under pretext of their bank acc in America being seized and Karpeles was nos so sad about it hanging out with cocaine and hookers, should we blame Mike Hearn as well? I'm not questioning scale of decentralisation and democracy in bitcoin btw, just a little bit curious.
AnCap101

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:53:24 AM

BCC is literal trash. Who the hell would want this as the new gold standard?
JohnMacaron (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:25:26 PM

BCC is literal trash. Who the hell would want this as the new gold standard?

I prefer to think of it this way: you're trashy skank, and BCC shall prevail u'll see.
PedroLinh

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:56:39 PM

BTC value from the fact that BTC will be BTC for 10-20 years. If a product is allowed to change for a few months, only someone who wants it, it will be worth it because I'm not sure you will see it near near future and far away, but its current value is still Constantly increasing.
Justaguy2

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:14:15 PM

Well i'm gonna hold on to my bcc, if it reaches hights like bitcoin then why shouldn't people start using it. Emotions are never in place in a market like this.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:43:50 PM

Let's see the drama. WHo will ruin. Most capitalist support BCH and bitcoin support by grassroot. Let'see the war nodes. It is the biggest history in bitcoin world. How is the price BCH with BTC after 9 Aug when Segwit is activated. I still hold BTC and I think I will earn more profit after Segwit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: