Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:26:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE  (Read 124456 times)
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:43:46 PM

I think that the price of COSS tokens will grow every day and we will see in the next year the price for tokens will exceed $ 1. The more the volume of trading will be on the stock exchange, the more expensive the COSS tokens will be. The more holders of COSS tokens receive 50% of the profit from the exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nomadedigital

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:48:09 PM

I think that the price of COSS tokens will grow every day and we will see in the next year the price for tokens will exceed $ 1. The more the volume of trading will be on the stock exchange, the more expensive the COSS tokens will be. The more holders of COSS tokens receive 50% of the profit from the exchange.
That, if they stop scamming people´s deposits and come out clean of all they scam accussations. do your own research.

███████████ 🌐 PlusUltra 🌐 Asset Platform, Crypto Debit Card & ERC20 Token  ██████████
████████████████ [ Website ]  [ Whitepaper ]  [ Twitter ]  [ ANN ] ████████████████
zhembilfrosh

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:22:12 AM

today i registered and transferred 0.02 btc to my account. 1CcLX19WExjscGHUYXrJzWrcsTG8UC4XXd    is the address. yet i still dont have it in my wallet. is this exchange kind of a scam?
starskey

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:17:16 AM

today i registered and transferred 0.02 btc to my account. 1CcLX19WExjscGHUYXrJzWrcsTG8UC4XXd    is the address. yet i still dont have it in my wallet. is this exchange kind of a scam?

Mine works like a charm. If it s on the blockchain, contact them.

cryptoGEEKS ----- Blockchain solutions ----- www.cryptogeeks.eu
nomadedigital

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:19:08 AM

They dont reply to support emails, they dont have a support ticket system.

███████████ 🌐 PlusUltra 🌐 Asset Platform, Crypto Debit Card & ERC20 Token  ██████████
████████████████ [ Website ]  [ Whitepaper ]  [ Twitter ]  [ ANN ] ████████████████
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:27:14 AM

Contact on Telegram
nomadedigital

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:31:45 AM

Contact on Telegram
I dont use telegram and I wont create an account just for that.
They have a support email on their website, they should reply to my emails.
Scam thread opened on scam accussations sub forum.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2610459.0
Beware"!

alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:46:11 AM

Would love to see the past week's and this week dividends because they finally broke through the million dollar barrier.

cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:33:05 AM

Sometime it takes very long, because if you sending from exchanges like bitstamp it takes the longest. For my ETH it took 25hours. Next what I did sending from MEW and it took like 15 minutes. So there is a difference.

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
cybercash

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:33:34 AM

Would love to see the past week's and this week dividends because they finally broke through the million dollar barrier.

Should be minimum $1.40 per 10k COSS. Imagine if it reaches volume like binance... BOOM!

Look at this: https://i.imgur.com/p15DKAr.png

adrov

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:58:21 AM

After using or well better said trying to use their exchange over the last 6-7 weeks I've noticed several rather huge issues:
- Support is not existing ---> I've contacted support at least 4x and never got any kind of response (this bothers me the most; no matter what, responding to emails / tickets should never take longer than 24h, but not getting response for weeks that's beyond disappointing and don't think I'm making up, try it your self and check other people posts here and on reddit, they all report the same)
- Transactions are taking forever (especially "stupid" is when deposit takes 4 days and value of your deposited coin drops or you miss the opportunity on the coin you would like to buy) --- tons of users reporting this issues and no feedback from COSS on the matter  Huh
- Constant 2FA issues ---> Untill like 3 weeks ago you couldn't even add it (because of Javascript error)... today I've ran into new 2FA issues, it's simply not working, so I'm unable to login (https://i.imgur.com/yplBGfL.pngCry
- I have account on nearly every exchange so I don't really have any major issues with the UI, but most of my colleagues / friends who tried the platform don't agree with me so it's rather safe to say UI needs improvements
- If they could engage with community a bit more (Binance is good example here), they could do much more and much faster if they listened to community feedback (here, reddit, etc.)

I'm emptying my bags soon, I simply don't like to support companies / projects that ignore community.  Angry

cybercash

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:20:51 AM

After using or well better said trying to use their exchange over the last 6-7 weeks I've noticed several rather huge issues:
- Support is not existing ---> I've contacted support at least 4x and never got any kind of response (this bothers me the most; no matter what, responding to emails / tickets should never take longer than 24h, but not getting response for weeks that's beyond disappointing and don't think I'm making up, try it your self and check other people posts here and on reddit, they all report the same)
- Transactions are taking forever (especially "stupid" is when deposit takes 4 days and value of your deposited coin drops or you miss the opportunity on the coin you would like to buy) --- tons of users reporting this issues and no feedback from COSS on the matter  Huh
- Constant 2FA issues ---> Untill like 3 weeks ago you couldn't even add it (because of Javascript error)... today I've ran into new 2FA issues, it's simply not working, so I'm unable to login (https://i.imgur.com/yplBGfL.png)  Cry
- I have account on nearly every exchange so I don't really have any major issues with the UI, but most of my colleagues / friends who tried the platform don't agree with me so it's rather safe to say UI needs improvements
- If they could engage with community a bit more (Binance is good example here), they could do much more and much faster if they listened to community feedback (here, reddit, etc.)

I'm emptying my bags soon, I simply don't like to support companies / projects that ignore community.  Angry

Did you try to use mozilla on your 2FA problem? Maybe it's a chrome bug.

Usually they don't ignore the community, try on Telegram.

1. t.me/myCOSS (for discussions)
2. t.me/COSSchat (for announcements)

adrov

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:29:11 AM

- Transactions are taking forever (especially "stupid" is when deposit takes 4 days and value of your deposited coin drops or you miss the opportunity on the coin you would like to buy) --- tons of users reporting this issues and no feedback from COSS on the matter  Huh
- Constant 2FA issues ---> Untill like 3 weeks ago you couldn't even add it (because of Javascript error)... today I've ran into new 2FA issues, it's simply not working, so I'm unable to login (https://i.imgur.com/yplBGfL.png)  Cry

I'm emptying my bags soon, I simply don't like to support companies / projects that ignore community.  Angry

I've tried Mozilla Firefox, IE (Internet Explorer), Chrome, Safari (iPad) and why would I join telegram if I need support or i'm reporting a critical error / issue on their website Huh

cybercash

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:34:13 AM

I've tried Mozilla Firefox, IE (Internet Explorer), Chrome, Safari (iPad) and why would I join telegram if I need support or i'm reporting a critical error / issue on their website Huh

Really weird with your authentification. Yesterday I deactivated it and activated it again with no issues...

Because there is the DEV. But you don't have to, I already reported him the issues right now. They have to be more available/visible to the community, to give the feeling that someone is in the "office of support" Wink

I am sure they are working their ass off. Too few people though to make support too I guess at the moment.

adrov

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:28:41 AM

Really weird with your authentification. Yesterday I deactivated it and activated it again with no issues...

Because there is the DEV. But you don't have to, I already reported him the issues right now. They have to be more available/visible to the community, to give the feeling that someone is in the "office of support" Wink

I am sure they are working their ass off. Too few people though to make support too I guess at the moment.

Yeah I'm sure they do and I'm also sure they are understaffed, which is result of poor support, hopefully they are hiring and training new staff as that will do a lot in gaining "trust" among users.

nomadedigital

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:38:49 PM

Users dont have to join telegram for support that is at minimum, ridicoulous !! They must reply to support emails. Their shitty system Will fall soon and all of you that put money on their ico Will be left with nothing as this is a clear scam! Understaffed? Have you checked how large is their team? Users should not be kept hostage of their unprofessional ways.

thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:47:32 PM

Do they ever plan to automate the deposits? Afaik its manual right now and thats why it takes 6-24h to deposit btc

6h is definitly too long for crypto world. I also know they always prefer a high amount of confirmations...but that will just scare users away if during deposit times the crypto moves a lot.
nomadedigital

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:52:09 PM

Do they ever plan to automate the deposits? Afaik its manual right now and thats why it takes 6-24h to deposit btc

6h is definitly too long for crypto world. I also know they always prefer a high amount of confirmations...but that will just scare users away if during deposit times the crypto moves a lot.
dude, 6hrs I can live with it but my waves deposit is from Saturday it has thousands of confirmations today is Tuesday.  The most annoying thing Is that they hide they don't reply to support emails. Shitoken and shitexchange. Fucking scammers.

thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:24:55 PM

dude, 6hrs I can live with it but my waves deposit is from Saturday it has thousands of confirmations today is Tuesday.  The most annoying thing Is that they hide they don't reply to support emails. Shitoken and shitexchange. Fucking scammers.

dunno during those 6h where i wanted to buy coss token, it went up from 0.20 usd to 0.30 usd....
zhembilfrosh

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:00:55 PM

Contact on Telegram
I dont use telegram and I wont create an account just for that.
They have a support email on their website, they should reply to my emails.
Scam thread opened on scam accussations sub forum.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2610459.0
Beware"!

i finally received it. im grateful that i havent need to do all that telegram shit.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: