Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:55:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE  (Read 124459 times)
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:01:03 AM

is there any opportunity how to see how many coss tokens I have already received from weekly "difidend"? I started buying coss in jan '18 and since then i always bought small amount, however, i think i never received any extra tokens although they have always been on coss.io? are there any further steps i have to do to claim the "extra" coss tokens?

next try, can anybody help please?

If you kept your COSS tokens on the exchange then you should have received the weekly dividend. To check them log into your account and go to FSA page (https://coss.io/c/accounts/fsa)

But right now you can't transfer or convert them because team upgrading the exchange.

Thanks, at least I got FSA for this week, however, "You have no distribution history". I should have received quite a bit FSA, as I hold most of COSS tokens for 1 year already; on my wallet there is just a COSS amount, rest of coins and tokens are zero. FSA wallet does not show anything exept snapshpot from this week?! Isnt it possible to check what you should have received in past?!

In the FSA page Fee Split Allocation distribution by coin contains total amount of coins you have received so far.

For now you won't be able to check the distribution history

thanks again for your help! would be definitely an additional value for users having a better overview regards the distributions.

by the way: exchange is starting to achieve higher trading volumes  Smiley

Yes COSS is back in top 100 exchanges by trade volume Smiley Higher trading volume = higher weekly FSA for us so hopefully trade volume will go above 10M soon.

COSS is doing their best in order to increase their trading volume but at the same time they also need to choose wise development which will help to increase its trading volume in the market. Even i am actively trading in COSS and features are very good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:38:08 AM

is there any opportunity how to see how many coss tokens I have already received from weekly "difidend"? I started buying coss in jan '18 and since then i always bought small amount, however, i think i never received any extra tokens although they have always been on coss.io? are there any further steps i have to do to claim the "extra" coss tokens?

next try, can anybody help please?

If you kept your COSS tokens on the exchange then you should have received the weekly dividend. To check them log into your account and go to FSA page (https://coss.io/c/accounts/fsa)

But right now you can't transfer or convert them because team upgrading the exchange.

Thanks, at least I got FSA for this week, however, "You have no distribution history". I should have received quite a bit FSA, as I hold most of COSS tokens for 1 year already; on my wallet there is just a COSS amount, rest of coins and tokens are zero. FSA wallet does not show anything exept snapshpot from this week?! Isnt it possible to check what you should have received in past?!

In the FSA page Fee Split Allocation distribution by coin contains total amount of coins you have received so far.

For now you won't be able to check the distribution history

thanks again for your help! would be definitely an additional value for users having a better overview regards the distributions.

by the way: exchange is starting to achieve higher trading volumes  Smiley

Yes COSS is back in top 100 exchanges by trade volume Smiley Higher trading volume = higher weekly FSA for us so hopefully trade volume will go above 10M soon.

COSS is doing their best in order to increase their trading volume but at the same time they also need to choose wise development which will help to increase its trading volume in the market. Even i am actively trading in COSS and features are very good.

Yea they have come a long way I remember the first version of the exchange it was so bad that I have to stop trading there.

BINTEX

Powered by,
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:48:39 AM

Yea they have come a long way I remember the first version of the exchange it was so bad that I have to stop trading there.
I also used this exchanger for the first launch, in my opinion what makes it bad is not the appearance or the way it works but Fee is very high which makes me lazy to trade there, btw is the Fee cheaper now?

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Sjacmur

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:44:29 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 10:37:49 AM by Sjacmur

Whats happen with etherscan ? I not see my coss tokens in my wallet wtf ? They disapear. I saw them in october but now they gone. Ethplorer shows but without price. What happen ?

The current contract address is: 0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c
You can see the contract page at Etherscan here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c

And my tokens have contract the same but they disapear from eterscan. Your link not show my wallet too even with the same contract adress but shows adresses other people but my not. Why ?
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:42:17 AM

I also used this exchanger for the first launch, in my opinion what makes it bad is not the appearance or the way it works but Fee is very high which makes me lazy to trade there, btw is the Fee cheaper now?

I think it cheaper now (not sure). Maker fees is .08% and taker fees is .14% plus another 25% discount on fees if you use CFT to pay for it.

BINTEX

Powered by,
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:01:12 AM

COSS.io will support upcoming ETH Hard Fork
Block height: 7,080,000
Date: Est. 14th Jan - 18th Jan

Impt: Deposits/Withdrawals of ETH and all other ERC20 tokens will be stopped as we get closer to Fork (16th Jan) and resume after upgrade.

BINTEX

Powered by,
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:50:30 AM

COSS.io will support upcoming ETH Hard Fork
Block height: 7,080,000
Date: Est. 14th Jan - 18th Jan

Impt: Deposits/Withdrawals of ETH and all other ERC20 tokens will be stopped as we get closer to Fork (16th Jan) and resume after upgrade.
glad to hear that COSS also supports Hardfork Ethereum,
it looks like ETH won't have airdrop, it's only limited to upgrades,

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:05:23 AM

Whats happen with etherscan ? I not see my coss tokens in my wallet wtf ? They disapear. I saw them in october but now they gone. Ethplorer shows but without price. What happen ?

The current contract address is: 0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c
You can see the contract page at Etherscan here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c

And my tokens have contract the same but they disapear from eterscan. Your link not show my wallet too even with the same contract adress but shows adresses other people but my not. Why ?

Some time ago they swapped from erc20 to erc223 standard, maybe it's because of that? Just check it because it's not possible that your tokens just disappeared without any actions

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Sjacmur

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:01:40 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2019, 08:50:15 AM by Sjacmur

I had them like I wrote august-october 2018 when I last checked and saw them on my eyes and they are erc-223 already because swap to erc-223 was over year before and they had new erc223 contract adres after swap: 0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c . And eterscan show them in october with price how much they worth. Few days ago I check my adress and eterscan show all other tokens but not Coss. Only Ethplorer.io show that coss exist. And As I wrote contract adress is correct. Other big numbers in $$ tokens eth-erc20 than Coss I still have just only coss disapear from my adress.
There https://etherscan.io/token/0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c#balances not show my adress but other people show so why my tokens disapear from eterscan ? And I have them on my adress or no have because ethplorer.io show them but eterscan not show in balance my adress and my adress not on 20 pages coss token holders.
And I make few buy in last year on HitBtc and send them to my adress and they number rised is the same coss token it was in middle 2018 year and I have this transactions in wallet history as confirmed and even now I see all transaction as confirmed. But now they disapear without any withrawal in my tokens history adress. They In but not Out but their not show eterscan. So I ask wtf. I have it or I no have it.

Ayways eterscan.io shows:
Holders:    3447 addresses
https://etherscan.io/token/0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c#balances

Ethplorer.io shows:
Holders    3397
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c#pageSize=25&tab=tab-holders

In the same moment. So from come thats difference number holders too ?

EDIT: Its insane but after half hour tracking my coss transactions on etherscan.io site between my wallets/exchanges just after one back to my adress balance on Eterscan.io THEY SHOW UP Smiley
        Its crazy I dont know someone "repair" something on eterscan or dont know where but they show up. I see them already. After few days stress what with my coss because I not saw them few days in my balance they back. OMG ! I no have idea whats happen ...
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:07:30 AM

I had them like I wrote august-october 2018 when I last checked and saw them on my eyes and they are erc-223 already because swap to erc-223 was over year before and they had new erc223 contract adres after swap: 0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c . And eterscan show them in october with price how much they worth. Few days ago I check my adress and eterscan show all other tokens but not Coss. Only Ethplorer.io show that coss exist. And As I wrote contract adress is correct. Other big numbers in $$ tokens eth-erc20 than Coss I still have just only coss disapear from my adress.
There https://etherscan.io/token/0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c#balances not show my adress but other people show so why my tokens disapear from eterscan ? And I have them on my adress or no have because ethplorer.io show them but eterscan not show in balance my adress and my adress not on 20 pages coss token holders.
And I make few buy in last year on HitBtc and send them to my adress and they number rised is the same coss token it was in middle 2018 year and I have this transactions in wallet history as confirmed and even now I see all transaction as confirmed. But now they disapear without any withrawal in my tokens history adress. They In but not Out but their not show eterscan. So I ask wtf. I have it or I no have it.

Ayways eterscan.io shows:
Holders:    3447 addresses
https://etherscan.io/token/0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c#balances

Ethplorer.io shows:
Holders    3397
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x9e96604445ec19ffed9a5e8dd7b50a29c899a10c#pageSize=25&tab=tab-holders

In the same moment. So from come thats difference number holders too ?

EDIT: Its insane but after half hour tracking my coss transactions on etherscan.io site between my wallets/exchanges just after one back to my adress balance on Eterscan.io THEY SHOW UP Smiley
        Its crazy I dont know someone "repair" something on eterscan or dont know where but they show up. I see them already. After few days stress what with my coss because I not saw them few days in my balance they back. OMG ! I no have idea whats happen ...

It was weird that it was happening to you but I am glad that you can once again access your tokens.

BINTEX