Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:57:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE  (Read 124459 times)
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 01:09:00 PM

By the end of the Token Swap a voting mechanism will be set in place allowing COSS token holders to decide which action should be undertaken with the unsold tokens.

Note that the final amount of the tokens allocated to Developers, Staff, Strategic Partners, Operations, CAP (COSS Affiliate Program), Shareholders, Board of Directors and Advisory Board will be defined/adjusted upon the end of the Token Swap.

COSS token holders can propose their ideas in the #general thread on Slack here: https://join.slack.com/t/cosstokenswap/shared_invite/MjI0MTIyMzEzOTA4LTE1MDIyNDcwOTAtZDhjZmRjZGI2Zg. The COSS platform will continue to exist and develop no matter what the outcome of the Token Swap is.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:48:00 PM

By the end of the Token Swap a voting mechanism will be set in place allowing COSS token holders to decide which action should be undertaken with the unsold tokens.

Note that the final amount of the tokens allocated to Developers, Staff, Strategic Partners, Operations, CAP (COSS Affiliate Program), Shareholders, Board of Directors and Advisory Board will be defined/adjusted upon the end of the Token Swap.

COSS token holders can propose their ideas in the #general thread on Slack here: https://join.slack.com/t/cosstokenswap/shared_invite/MjI0MTIyMzEzOTA4LTE1MDIyNDcwOTAtZDhjZmRjZGI2Zg. The COSS platform will continue to exist and develop no matter what the outcome of the Token Swap is.

Hmmm, I really liked the decission to let the token-holders vote for what to do with the unsold token, but to re-adjust (probably raise) the allocation for yourself afterwards seems a little fishy to me, except I misunderstood it, then please let me/us know. This decission a day earlier and I probably would wait a little more to invest.

That said, I don´t want to send critical comments, but lets think about an other idea, which - for us/investors - could be: "We decided to raise the allocated amount of COSS token by 50% to all investors." (as TenX did days before the ICO)

Why? You say 600 COSS/ETH was set when ETH was at 200$ and I understand it is hard to predict the right price for "now in X weeks/months" (so probably you already rose the $/COSS-price in your advantage already to make it safer)

That said you were calculating with 200$/600COSS = 0,33 $/COSS
Till now the ETH-price rose 50% what makes the COSS and the company-value 50% higher (300$/600COSS = 0,50$/COSS)
And in my humble opinion the ETH-price will raise further in the upcoming months, what will make our investment even more expensive, but this is another story all investors should be aware of before...

So if you want to attract new contributions and show up as a long-term-focussed project...
Buuut we know you are flexible guys, so please consider this or any customer-friendly idea before (or in the same ratio as) raising the allocation for Staff, Partners etc.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:52:13 PM

Hmmm, I really liked the decission to let the token-holders vote for what to do with the unsold token, but to re-adjust (probably raise) the allocation for yourself afterwards seems a little fishy to me, except I misunderstood it, then please let me/us know. This decission a day earlier and I probably would wait a little more to invest.

That said, I don´t want to send critical comments, but lets think about an other idea, which - for us/investors - could be: "We decided to raise the allocated amount of COSS token by 50% to all investors." (as TenX did days before the ICO)

Why? You say 600 COSS/ETH was set when ETH was at 200$ and I understand it is hard to predict the right price for "now in X weeks/months" (so probably you already rose the $/COSS-price in your advantage already to make it safer)

Till now the ETH-price rose 50% what makes the COSS and the company-value 50% higher (300$/600COSS = 0,50$/COSS)
And in my humble opinion the ETH-price will raise further in the upcoming months, what will make our investment even more expensive, but this is another story all investors should be aware of before...

So if you want to attract new contributions and show up as a long-term-focussed project...
Buuut we know you are flexible guys, so please consider this or any customer-friendly idea before (or in the same ratio as) raising the allocation for Staff, Partners etc.

I like this idea actually, just distribute all the unsold tokens among the investors proportionally. This will solve both problems, the unsold tokens problem and the inflated share for the devs.
coss-rune

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:35:08 PM

We will not RAISE the amount to ourselves, we will REDUCE. I like your suggestion on adding extra tokens to all contributors also. We will make that an option for voting aswell. We are open for all suggestions to make it as fair as possible.
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:54:11 PM

We will not RAISE the amount to ourselves, we will REDUCE. I like your suggestion on adding extra tokens to all contributors also. We will make that an option for voting aswell. We are open for all suggestions to make it as fair as possible.

Well this sounds better... Probably "will be defined/adjusted" just confused me into the wrong direction...looking forward for your decissions

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:49:15 AM

joined signature campaign

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 03:24:22 AM

Take a look at the MOU's that COSS has signed so far: https://www.facebook.com/cosscrypto/posts/1720300711609053

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
coss-rune

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:29:32 AM

Working progress. The COSS App. See the DEMO version here. Estimated to be launched later this month:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dohp0DiIqZI&feature=youtu.be
asdfuyk

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:44:18 PM

I want join the  chinese translation of whitepaper,if you need,PM me
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:20:04 PM

This is a great decision by Coss team by giving investors chance to provide their view and how they would like to go ahead with unsold tokens. There are multiple options like:
1. Burning Tokens: Will increase the base price of token in short term but long term depends on the growth of COSS.
2. ICO Phase 2: This will only release initial batch of sold tokens in market without impacting the price of the coin. Eventually once the market is more aware of COSS and have built some trust then you can ICO second phase in which you will sell all unsold token from phase one with a higher base price thus giving more stability to project in long term.
3. Equal distribution among existing investors: As intial investors already showed faith in COSS and participated in ICO to support the project, the unsold coins can be distributed among all the participants as part of goodwill gesture. Thus providing some comfort against the rising price of ETH  at end of ICO compared to price at start.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
andresmarulanda

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:40:32 PM

It is a very interesting project, I hope that all the goals are achieved.

MICROMONEYTOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Reddit  |  Medium  |  Telegram  |
coss-rune

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:58:04 AM

Current status:

CONTRIBUTED
3,366.089 ETH  1,046,988.336 USD

PARTICIPANTS
 735 participants
Drunkducker

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:44:41 AM

I know the exchange is in beta are there plans for a moblie site and i dont see an area to request coins to be listed. I would like to see icn listed. The vote idea is awsome i would like to see 12.5% go to charity and the rest unsold brunt.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:11:19 AM

Current status:

CONTRIBUTED

PARTICIPANTS
 735 participants
Congratulations to the great efforts of the project for reaching over $ 1 million, which will make investors reassured about the profitability and hope you will soon be updating more news on the project. Especially the exchange can apply this altcoin

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:12:14 AM

Current status:

CONTRIBUTED

PARTICIPANTS
 735 participants

Congratulation on successfully crossing 1M mark.. btw do you guys have any minimum cap set if yes then what it is?
coss-rune

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:42:08 AM

Current status:

CONTRIBUTED

PARTICIPANTS
 735 participants

Congratulation on successfully crossing 1M mark.. btw do you guys have any minimum cap set if yes then what it is?

Hi, No we dont have a minimum. The project will be build regardless. However, the success (or lack thereof) of the token sale will define the speed and the scale.
andresmarulanda

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:16:41 PM

What do you say about this?

https://www.blogpays.com/2017/08/08/scam-alert-coss-io-ico-crowdsale/

MICROMONEYTOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Reddit  |  Medium  |  Telegram  |
Isaaq.Almaguer

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:25:55 PM

oh crap!! there goes my investment :SSSS
dancearnau

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:46:28 PM

They faked our entire Token Swap, copying the white paper and the entire concept.

You can read more about this in the following articles:

https://medium.com/hellogold/scams-getting-worse-67e57ce7b6d6
https://medium.com/@Dave_Appleton/more-on-the-bitsdigit-scam-f598529a3021
Isaaq.Almaguer

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:59:25 PM

They faked our entire Token Swap, copying the white paper and the entire concept.

You can read more about this in the following articles:

https://medium.com/hellogold/scams-getting-worse-67e57ce7b6d6
https://medium.com/@Dave_Appleton/more-on-the-bitsdigit-scam-f598529a3021

I don't understand, both ICOs attacking each other, which one's the scam?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: