Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:27:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE  (Read 124462 times)
dancearnau

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:04:22 PM

They faked our entire Token Swap, copying the white paper and the entire concept.

You can read more about this in the following articles:

https://medium.com/hellogold/scams-getting-worse-67e57ce7b6d6
https://medium.com/@Dave_Appleton/more-on-the-bitsdigit-scam-f598529a3021

I don't understand, both ICOs attacking each other, which one's the scam?

Bitsdigit is definitely a scam. They present a team and advisors that never heard about the product.
They copied our entire white paper. They didn't even remove our team member names from the white paper.

Read the articles posted by Dave Appleton and you will understand better.
coss-rune

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:06:58 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 05:24:25 PM by coss-rune

They faked our entire Token Swap, copying the white paper and the entire concept.

You can read more about this in the following articles:

https://medium.com/hellogold/scams-getting-worse-67e57ce7b6d6
https://medium.com/@Dave_Appleton/more-on-the-bitsdigit-scam-f598529a3021

I don't understand, both ICOs attacking each other, which one's the scam?

It is actually fairly easy.

After they were discovered they deleted their entire advisory board and started to change the whitepapers etc.
Our advisory board is still unchanged and you are free to contact any of them to verify.
COSS is also corporate members of www.access-sg.org the Association for Cryptocurrency and blockchain enterprises in Singapore and corporate members of Singapore Fintech Association https://singaporefintech.org/

Feel free to check us out.

Also see here from the meeting conducted in Singapore by 3 Singapore companies:  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-2017-crypto-rush-what-is-all-this-token-sale-stuff-anyway-tickets-36650617985#

Also check out this e-book by Hock Lai, the President of Singapore Fintech Association where he has invited 52 Singapore companies. Check from page 218 onwards:  https://www.slideshare.net/DavidLee215/52storiesoffintechentrepreneurs-foreword
andresmarulanda

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:10:11 PM

Ok. An image says more than a thousand words.

https://ibb.co/dhZknF

MICROMONEYTOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Reddit  |  Medium  |  Telegram  |
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:14:00 AM

Definitely BitDigit shit is fake one. Use common sense people, please do your due diligence and homework. Dont go blindly on investment spree.

Coss is registered in Singapore and believe me, if they plan to cheat people or dupe them they will regret doing it as Singapore is know for its strict rules and punishments. Smiley

I have been following this project from very long and I trust their team. I have full faith in them. Smiley

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
coss-rune

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:23:03 AM

Definitely BitDigit shit is fake one. Use common sense people, please do your due diligence and homework. Dont go blindly on investment spree.

Coss is registered in Singapore and believe me, if they plan to cheat people or dupe them they will regret doing it as Singapore is know for its strict rules and punishments. Smiley

I have been following this project from very long and I trust their team. I have full faith in them. Smiley

Thank you.

And if anyone is in further doubt they can contact  http://www.cbridgeslaw.com/  in Singapore.
hitbtc

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 04:10:27 PM

HitBTC exchange has listed COSS! Trading pairs COSS/ETH available at your service!

HitBTC is the global innovative trading platform operating since 2013 with multi-currency support, high liquidiity and low fees.

killuazxc

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:07:18 PM

Hi guys, I'm confused that I sent ETH on ICO but I don't know how to get my PIX token. where can I find it. thank you very much!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:37:00 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 06:12:57 PM by qiwoman2

Thank you.

And if anyone is in further doubt they can contact  http://www.cbridgeslaw.com/  in Singapore.

WOW it's amazing how all these thugs and scammers are finding new ways to cheat the general public. No wonder there are so few of us women in the Blockchain space. I too have had my fair share of hacks and being scammed and believe me, if I wasn't as passionate about Blockchain tech as I am, would have given up on it all ages ago. As this is the most deregulated and unregulated Financial space ever, we need to try and keep safe as possible. I like the COSS concept of earning on the transactions and I am reading up more now as I want to present a nice blog review on the project.  Smiley

EDIT Just invested in the project and saw I got 10% bonus too!! Joining slack is very helpful as well, the Team are there to answer questions also.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
coss-rune

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:41:57 PM

Hi guys, I'm confused that I sent ETH on ICO but I don't know how to get my PIX token. where can I find it. thank you very much!

Hi. What do you mean by PIX token ?
Are you in the right token sale ?
Pacimaker

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:27:42 AM

Very good ICO to invest!  Grin Alreaddy got in !!! 

You are entitled to 13,486.648 COSS TOKENS.   Shocked Shocked
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:53:01 AM

WOW you are a big COSS whale, I have 279 so far.  Cheesy I did a blog review last night also but was getting a migraine at the end of it hence the delay. Had to take a migraine pill.. http://bitbillions.net/2017/08/15/altcoin-review-coss-token-opening-a-gateway-of-wealth-through-transaction-fees/  Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:34:50 AM

Does the coss exchange really work? I did a few FYN token deposit now and it's been around 87 confirmations and still does not show up on the coss wallet? I had just signed up a few minutes back and really not happy with the deposit function of this exchange.Did anyone face this kind of issue like me?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
coss-rune

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:07:31 AM

Does the coss exchange really work? I did a few FYN token deposit now and it's been around 87 confirmations and still does not show up on the coss wallet? I had just signed up a few minutes back and really not happy with the deposit function of this exchange.Did anyone face this kind of issue like me?

Hi pipesnake.
Deposits and withdrawals works as they should. If there are specific cases, feel free to contact us at any time through info@coss.io and/or support@coss.io
Multiple FYN deposits an withdrawal has been processed during the day. Although since it is an erc20 token with a contract behind it, it might take longer than a regular ETH transfer, that is not on our side though.
I am not ruling out any errors as we are far from flawless, but feel free to provide us your username so we can look into it (by email please)
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:24:24 AM

Hi pipesnake.
Deposits and withdrawals works as they should. If there are specific cases, feel free to contact us at any time through info@coss.io and/or support@coss.io
Multiple FYN deposits an withdrawal has been processed during the day. Although since it is an erc20 token with a contract behind it, it might take longer than a regular ETH transfer, that is not on our side though.
I am not ruling out any errors as we are far from flawless, but feel free to provide us your username so we can look into it (by email please)

Sent an email to the support team half an hour back with the FYN deposit details? Would you care to respond to that and let me know? It has been more than 100 confirmations on the ETH network now, shouldn't it be reflected in my account as of now? Waiting for your response.Thanks

Update: I can see the tokens in my wallet now.Thanks for the quick response.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 11:17:19 AM

I made a video in Chinese for COSS.IO ICO and Site and I sincerely hope the project gains much success and momentum. My Wife has also invested some ETH and she will try to purchase more when she can. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3YQNsxluDc

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:45:13 AM

Hi pipesnake.

Sent an email to the support team half an hour back with the FYN deposit details? Would you care to respond to that and let me know? It has been more than 100 confirmations on the ETH network now, shouldn't it be reflected in my account as of now? Waiting for your response.Thanks

Update: I can see the tokens in my wallet now.Thanks for the quick response.
I had the same problem happen to me. but with a little patience you have to wait. there have been a few projects before. we are increasing the experience in this regard. Cheesy Cheesy
Pacimaker

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:05:15 PM

WOW you are a big COSS whale, I have 279 so far.  Cheesy I did a blog review last night also but was getting a migraine at the end of it hence the delay. Had to take a migraine pill.. http://bitbillions.net/2017/08/15/altcoin-review-coss-token-opening-a-gateway-of-wealth-through-transaction-fees/  Grin

I sold my bike and bought more tokens  Grin Grin You have completed the token swap of 1.89133939 ETH to 1248.2839973999999 COSS Tokens.
Thank you,
The COSS Team
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:44:43 PM

Hi, i am joined the blog campaign. I hope that COSS and the ICO can be successful. Good luck to COSS Team!

coss-rune

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:37:57 AM

Hi again.
We were communicating directly with the FYN dev last night, and both sides looked into it. Neither side could see anything wrong, but for some strange reasons most of the FYN deposits yesterday took about an hour+ to clear. Let's hope it runs smoother today.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:00:23 AM

I sold my bike and bought more tokens  Grin Grin You have completed the token swap of 1.89133939 ETH to 1248.2839973999999 COSS Tokens.
Thank you,
The COSS Team
great idea,also think to sell something for COSS Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: