Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE  (Read 124459 times)
Pacimaker

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:30:28 AM

Very good ICO to invest!  Grin Alreaddy got in !!! 

You are entitled to 13,486.648 COSS TOKENS.   Shocked Shocked

WOW you are a big COSS whale, I have 279 so far.  Cheesy I did a blog review last night also but was getting a migraine at the end of it hence the delay. Had to take a migraine pill.. http://bitbillions.net/2017/08/15/altcoin-review-coss-token-opening-a-gateway-of-wealth-through-transaction-fees/  Grin

I sold my bike and bought more tokens  Grin Grin You have completed the token swap of 1.89133939 ETH to 1248.2839973999999 COSS Tokens.
Thank you,
The COSS Team
great idea,also think to sell something for COSS Grin

You are entitled to 20,566.762 COSS TOKENS......i wanna be rich  Grin Shocked Grin Grin
dawaska

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:08:33 AM

did you see that COSS project got a very good rating from http://icorating.com/
risk-score: very low
deep rating: stable+

this is a very good sign for the success of this project
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:40:32 AM

Coss already has established Exchange which is gathering more supporters as we talk. Soon it will gain some wind and flourish as the project/exchanges is registered in Singapore and also part of Singapore Fintech group companies. Plus they have huge roadmap already laid out on which their team is working tirelessly.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Pacimaker

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:18:41 AM

Up up...3 hours and 49 min from 10% bonus....buy now or cry later? Grin Grin
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:20:16 AM

Very good ICO to invest!  Grin Alreaddy got in !!! 

You are entitled to 13,486.648 COSS TOKENS.   Shocked Shocked

WOW you are a big COSS whale, I have 279 so far.  Cheesy I did a blog review last night also but was getting a migraine at the end of it hence the delay. Had to take a migraine pill.. http://bitbillions.net/2017/08/15/altcoin-review-coss-token-opening-a-gateway-of-wealth-through-transaction-fees/  Grin

I sold my bike and bought more tokens  Grin Grin You have completed the token swap of 1.89133939 ETH to 1248.2839973999999 COSS Tokens.
Thank you,
The COSS Team
great idea,also think to sell something for COSS Grin

You are entitled to 20,566.762 COSS TOKENS......i wanna be rich  Grin Shocked Grin Grin

LMAO That is so humongous, compared to my incy stash and you made an excellent choice. I will try to gather more ETH to buy a little more this week. I have a good feeling about this one too.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:39:47 PM

lol, they're asking for about 100,000,000 USD, and they won't even burn the remaining tokens. I was excited about this, but seriously, this is asking way too much. Should've had a much lower cap.

I don't know where you got that number, but that's not true.

The Token Sale includes 130M Coss at a rate of 1 ETH=600 COSS, so that would mean a total cap of 216k eth, at current rate that's 67M, the rate was decided when ETH was 200$ so that is why dollar value has increased so much.

As to the unsold tokens, this is what happens to them:

All the remaining tokens that haven’t been sold after the ICO, will be paced into a vetted/audited Smart Contract serving as the COSS Charity Foundation. COSS currently partners with the biggest Charity Foundation in Romania named “Mereu Aproape” managed by one of the biggest Media Trusts in the country and supports a Malaysian entrepreneur David Wu collecting money to help the children with cancer. The “Mereu Aproape” Foundation and David have registered their accounts on COSS in order to collect charity donations in cryptocurrencies supported on the platform.
In the nearest future COSS will contribute to more charities by dropping its unsold Tokens left after the Token Swap. The unsold COSS Tokens will be placed into a Smart Contract Pool, accumulating revenues in various crypto as per the FAIR SHARE program. Every 6 months this wallet will release all the gains to help a specific charity case (or foundation) that will be announced publicly. All the funds will be transparent due to their placement on the Ethereum blockchain, and will be donated to a charity vetted by the Board of Directors of COSS.
The Smart Contract Codes and the Audit will be released after the Token Swap.

Your token sale isn't going well, 67 Million USD is a lot of money to ask. assume you collect only 20 Million USD (so far you collected less than 1 million), which is still a whole lot of money. It means that charity will get twice as much money from the dividends as all your ICO contributors combined. That's very generous of you, but that's not exactly good news for investors. You should put a cap on how much the will be given to charity, like 1 million COSS maximum. And then burn all other unsold tokens. Only then would it make sense to invest in your company. You have a good thing going on there, make it attractive for people to invest

You guys are absolutely right when we look at the numbers that way. We have done some internal discussions and came up with the following proposal: After the token sale is over we will create a voting mechanism, so the investors can vote how much of the unsold should be set aside for charity and how much should be burned.

Regardless of how many tokens we raise in the token sale, the platform is and will remain operational. Please note that we already have a working business, that is generating revenue. The scope of the token sale is to grow the platform to manage all the unapproached areas of cryptocurrencies adoption. The result of the token sale will only define the speed and the scale of the platform, not the existence.

Close to "perfect" and good to see how flexible/fast in making decisions you are (if it was not prepared already).

Thanks and I´m in.

This is probably already settled but just catching up with this chain, why don't you do what some other ICOs have done in the past
1 - either burn remaining unsold tokens or
2 - 50% of unsold token goes to charity but locked and released periodically  (1yr, 2Yrs etc.) and the remaining 50% distributed proportionately across the investors.
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:28:49 PM

Hello I'm confused, have the tokens been sent out yet or not? Because they have not shown up in my wallet yet.

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
lesom

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:15:15 PM

Well, what else to add, in addition, that this is a finished product that does not need to wait, we see it, this is clearly an excuse to pour money on the sale of tokens! The profit will be somehow, albeit with time, in fact it seems to me that ico is only launched to expand the platform, that's why the money

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 06:25:42 PM

Thank you for tweeting my Chinese video to the Public, that is much appreciated. We will also invest more in the token sale in a few days. My Wife she trades also a little and is waiting for some trades to finish then she will purchase more tokens.  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:28:33 PM

Coss looks promissing. Better to buy a few and dont miss a good chance.
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 02:44:39 AM

Hello I'm confused, have the tokens been sent out yet or not? Because they have not shown up in my wallet yet.

You should be able to see the amount of COSS Tokens you are entitled to in the coss contribution dashboard: https://profile.coss.io , but as far as I know you can transfer it to your wallet only after ICO finishes.

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BUY $HYVE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
coss-rune

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:01:47 AM

is this still on ICO?

YES, the sale closes on September 6th.

And the COSS token will be released on September 20th for trading.
Wakkocu

Activity: 434

https://moviehdinfo.com

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:18:09 AM

i saw someone of your team member is from indonesia, is he available to talk here or somewhere, telegram or slack maybe ?

┈┈┈┈┈ Movie HD App (https://moviehdinfo.com) ┈┈┈┈┈
coss-rune

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:44:50 AM

i saw someone of your team member is from indonesia, is he available to talk here or somewhere, telegram or slack maybe ?

The only team member we have from Indonesia is our graphic designer, so he won't be able to answer much regarding the token sale or the platform.
Feel free to email: info@coss.io and we will assist the best way we can.
Gerhald
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1017

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:03:28 AM

I do not understand why sales are so slow. A good team of developers, a functioning exchange, what else do investors need? Maybe just not enough advertising?
coss-rune

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:07:34 AM

I do not understand why sales are so slow. A good team of developers, a functioning exchange, what else do investors need? Maybe just not enough advertising?

We started late, and we didn't build a community before we started. Lesson learned, but it is ticking every day. Many contributors which are good for the platform, but a low average. We are not worried, and will continue full focus on building the platform strong. We might have to call back a few institutional investors that we put on hold though :-)
Gerhald
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1017

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:20:52 AM

We started late, and we didn't build a community before we started. Lesson learned, but it is ticking every day. Many contributors which are good for the platform, but a low average. We are not worried, and will continue full focus on building the platform strong. We might have to call back a few institutional investors that we put on hold though :-)
Yes, usually collect funds, and then start the platform. You did the complete opposite. Not everyone wants to invest in the finished product, but I'm sure you will succeed. Good luck!
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:22:48 AM

Totally agree, I think a bit more advertising or even a sponsored article on cointelegraph will do,this looks like a solid product
Gatotkach

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:28:43 PM

The company's success in implementing the idea. A great team can pull the project.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:41:24 PM

There is some nice news and movement in the slack room which makes me really want to invest more in this project and I need to move around a little bit of BTC to get in before all the bonuses dry up. They are going to advertise COSS in some very interesting places. I would join the slack rooms to find out!  Smiley. I am leaving this as a teaser to sprout some curiosity in your minds.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: