Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:37:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE  (Read 124462 times)
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:48:28 PM

haha I think you should share it, you can't just leave a teaser like that :-)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:30:01 AM

HAAHA I don't want to make you all too lazy lol. It's fun in the slack room, you get more info there. Well put it this way they are advertising somewhere to do with football.. and the place is pretty huge, so if you are a footie fan..well you might see a big COSS sign.  Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:11:35 AM

Sorry if it's already answered before, but I wanted to know what will happen to the unsold COSS tokens?
coss-rune

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:21:05 AM

Sorry if it's already answered before, but I wanted to know what will happen to the unsold COSS tokens?

Once the sale is over we will compile suggestions from the community given on our slack channel and we will set up a voting mechanism.
So based on incoming suggestions we will create various options to vote for.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:13:57 AM

HAAHA I don't want to make you all too lazy lol. It's fun in the slack room, you get more info there. Well put it this way they are advertising somewhere to do with football.. and the place is pretty huge, so if you are a footie fan..well you might see a big COSS sign.  Grin

Here ya go.. COSS is in big places! I am loading up on more COSS and I just used the exchange for the very first time..

http://imgur.com/a/ICiat

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:26:31 AM

That is a nice add. Wonder how many of the audience that are puzzled by what an ICO is...

Anyways, great team and nice Project (used the Exchange myself as well as invested in the ICO)

Keep up the good work
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:36:23 AM

That is a nice add. Wonder how many of the audience that are puzzled by what an ICO is...

Anyways, great team and nice Project (used the Exchange myself as well as invested in the ICO)

Keep up the good work
I grabbed another ETH worth so my bag is growing..

You have successfully completed your token swap request.

You have completed the token swap of 1 ETH to 648 COSS Tokens.  Grin

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 01:06:26 PM

Keep up the good work
I grabbed another ETH worth so my bag is growing..

You have successfully completed your token swap request.

You have completed the token swap of 1 ETH to 648 COSS Tokens.  Grin
You need to work harder dear Wife and retire me from my Job. When I get my paycheck if ICO is still running you can purchase some more for us.  Grin Grin My Wife she is a good girl, she does not ask me for money to buy Louis Vuitton bags but she wants to buy coins only.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Jackling

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:16:47 PM

im still not sure about to join this ico or not.if they guarantee that they gonna burn the unsold tokens i will participate in  this ico. no need to ask to ico participants about it, im sure eveyone gonna say burn it! so why they bothering with that i still dont understand.

TroubleMaker

Activity: 355

blockchaintr.net

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 02:58:49 PM

Hi dev,

I congratulate you on the visual advertisement you made during the league match in Italy. It was a big deal for the block-chain world. I hope that your ICO will rise faster and you will receive your compensation for your labor.

We wrote a review about you in Turkish and already read 300+ people.

Best Regards
Tentakelkopf

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:26:06 PM

Hello coss.io team. Your project seems promising and legit, I am about to invest some ETH into it. I read much positive stuff while researching and I believe it is a good investment opportunity. But I also stumbled someScam accusation, they seem strange to me, I found them on a random blog and also on medium.com . Probably just some wrong accusations from competitors, but I still wanted to know what you say about it as it held me back entering the token swap atleast for the moment. https://medium.com/@blockchainalart/coss-io-ico-scam-update-92f5788e9efe and https://www.blogpays.com/2017/08/09/coss-io-ico-scam-alart/

Hope you can explain me where this come from so I can join the tokenswap while its still at 8% bonus. Thank you, I wish you good luck with coss.io
ermaxinc

Activity: 369
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:36:32 PM

Another ico shit. Money will be collected and nothing will be done.
Jackling

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:04:45 PM

they already done something their platform ready and useable..
coss-rune

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:14:01 PM

Hello coss.io team. Your project seems promising and legit, I am about to invest some ETH into it. I read much positive stuff while researching and I believe it is a good investment opportunity. But I also stumbled someScam accusation, they seem strange to me, I found them on a random blog and also on medium.com . Probably just some wrong accusations from competitors, but I still wanted to know what you say about it as it held me back entering the token swap atleast for the moment. https://medium.com/@blockchainalart/coss-io-ico-scam-update-92f5788e9efe and https://www.blogpays.com/2017/08/09/coss-io-ico-scam-alart/

Hope you can explain me where this come from so I can join the tokenswap while its still at 8% bonus. Thank you, I wish you good luck with coss.io

Hi.

It is duly explained earlier in this thread. If you go back to page 6 I think you will find several links that explain it well.
coss-rune

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:20:39 PM

May I ask what makes you come to that conclusion.
We already have a developed exchange with over 6500 traders after 3 months of beta launch. We have developed payment gateway with POS system with more than 200 merchants attached already. We have made contracts with over 10 companies to implement their products and services on the platform. We are corporate members of both https://www.access-sg.org/ https://singaporefintech.org/ here in Singapore. We have no minimum cap on our token sale, and development will continue regardless of the success (or lack thereof) of the token sale. It will, of course, impact the speed and scale, but not the existence, nor the development.
clif_high

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:23:05 PM

Some people say the founder is a friend of famous scammer Daniel Harrison, creator of Monkey Capital scam. I don't want to spread out the FUD because I invested in COSS, but still there are some risks...
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:23:46 PM

Below we have listed some important things to bear in mind when you participate in the Token Swap:

• During the Token Swap (ICO) we will sell 130,000,000 COSS, and will accept ether (ETH) only.
  • The confirmed ratio throughout the entire ICO period that ends on September 6 (unless all the tokens are sold out earlier) is 600/1 or 1ETH = 600 COSS (+ any bonuses you are entitled to based on the time, when you entered the Token Swap).
  • The minimum buy-in of the Token Swap is 0.001 ETH.
  • A unique address will be generated for you in your COSS dashboard.
  • COSS is an ERC20-token, therefore you are required to use an Ethereum-based wallet such as Mist and MyEtherem Wallet, for example. We will not accept any cryptocurrency other than ether (ETH).
  • The tokens that you’ve purchased during the ICO will be released on/before September 20, 2017 and will be available for trading no earlier than that.

Why is it worth investing in COSS?

• COSS Token will earn you revenues in ALL cryptocurrencies that generate transaction/trading fees on COSS.IO on a weekly basis. 
  • COSS doesn’t only exist in the whitepaper, it is a fully OPERATIONAL platform with over 3300 trading accounts and over 200 merchants and it is only 3 months old.
  • Until now COSS has been 100% self-funded with zero debt.
  • COSS will continue expanding at a rapid speed joined by new strategic partners and advisors.
  • COSS will help other startups to kick-off by showcasing their products and services to a wider audience helping them to be seen by investors

Please be aware that COSS will never post any contribution addresses publicly anywhere for the Token Swap. Unique addresses for each contributor will be generated on your coss.io.ico dashboard after the countdown hits zero. Be aware of scammers and impersonators, and don’t send any funds before the official launch of the ICO (08.08.2017 12:08  p.m. GMT) and later than (06.09.2017 12:00 p.m. GMT). Do not send funds to any addresses that are being provided anywhere else except for the official COSS Token Swap page at: http://coss.io/ico.
Make sure to follow the Token Swap updates via official media only.

Make sure to check our FAQ on the official COSS Token Swap page at http://coss.io/ico You can forward your question to us via the official Slack chat: https://cosstokenswap.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MjA0NDA2MjY4MzUzLTE0OTg2NjMxNDktOTkxZDcwOTYxYQ
Or the official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/cosscrypto.
For your convenience, we have placed all the essential information on our website and the official social media and will continue doing so throughout the entire campaign to the best of our effort. Please bear in mind that during the Token Swap the server will be busy and there may be delays replying to your inquiries, so please be patient and make all the necessary preparations early.
On the official COSS token Swap page at http://coss.io/ico we have provided the instructions that clearly explain how you can participate in the Token Swap.

Hey guys,

so when is the ICO running? Or did it already? You got a great team on board it seems. How much money did you collect or are you targeting?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Isaaq.Almaguer

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:52:55 PM

Some people say the founder is a friend of famous scammer Daniel Harrison, creator of Monkey Capital scam. I don't want to spread out the FUD because I invested in COSS, but still there are some risks...

Oh crap, I hope that's not the case, that guy is unhinged! he botched the Monkey ICO pretty badly!! I invested in COSS as well, that's why I hope that guy is not involved because he would bring it down.
Celebrity

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:59:51 PM

The coss platform is running for some of the coins. Is this the full platform or just a alpha relase for us to see what the exact platform will look like? Because I really like the theme and the user interface of it.
boazsalosa

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:38:42 PM

another trolling with nothing proof its like big bulshit LOL
If you come to try to drop a name, Please bring your evidence as well
sadly to see you brother Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: