Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:30:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC upto 5000$!!  (Read 6530 times)
kalodu

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:58:17 AM

btc will cross upto 5000$ in this year last in December.
I think it can be.

What do u think?

I think it will definitely go up a lot after things calm down at the start of August then we can see steady rise towards the end of the year and $5000 is not unrealistic.

ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:50:26 AM

Bitcoin can raised to $5000 but maybe by next year I'am optimistic that it can go up to $3000 before the end of this year...the trend shows that bitcoin value will continue to grow up and will give a high returns for investors like me...lets just hold to our coins and do not sell them right away...wait for the good news
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:50:03 PM

I think it can be.

What do u think?

It could happen next month or even next week. That is less then 100% increase. If BTC start increasing as it was 3 months ago without any replacements, we will see $5k BTC really fast.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:44:54 PM

That's quite unpredictable right now due to undergoing evolution process of bitcoin. May its value decrease for sometime but there's a possibility that its value may shoot up in next few months.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:58:46 PM

It could happen next month or even next week. That is less then 100% increase. If BTC start increasing as it was 3 months ago without any replacements, we will see $5k BTC really fast.

It's pointless to speculate based on if this or that will happen so close before a **potential** chain split, that might cause the market to move through a bear market for a certain period of time. Important to realize is that the only entities that have a major share of influence on what might or might not happen, are miners themselves. Until that time, it's better to remain conservative with your speculations. By now it should be clear that miners aren't fighting for Bitcoin to become stronger, but to fill their pockets in any way, shape, or form.
dserrano11

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:27:58 PM

It's pointless to speculate based on if this or that will happen so close before a **potential** chain split, that might cause the market to move through a bear market for a certain period of time. Important to realize is that the only entities that have a major share of influence on what might or might not happen, are miners themselves. Until that time, it's better to remain conservative with your speculations. By now it should be clear that miners aren't fighting for Bitcoin to become stronger, but to fill their pockets in any way, shape, or form.
Well, with miner SegWit not helps them earning more profit, so they always want UAHF and split chain network Bitcoin. But when have split chain Bitcoin system, the price of Bitcoin will decreasing or even flash crashing very fast, maybe under $2000 in that time is possible. I will keep my FIAT when see signal or reason for sure make me comeback crypto market.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:35:09 PM

Well, with miner SegWit not helps them earning more profit, so they always want UAHF and split chain network Bitcoin. But when have split chain Bitcoin system, the price of Bitcoin will decreasing or even flash crashing very fast, maybe under $2000 in that time is possible. I will keep my FIAT when see signal or reason for sure make me comeback crypto market.

We can not assume something that is not yet activated, it is really hard to speculate for now, but I guess there are many support for bitcoin in the market, that is why I am seeing market caps will be at large, but the thing is many users are dumping bitcoin overtime, I really like bitcoin the way that is unpredictable and the spike of uncertainty towards it's price and the fluctuation it can make over the market can really make a profit out of trades, but right now I am it is really hard to trade for now, it is better to stop and save your bitcoin for the time being.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:53:00 PM

We can not assume something that is not yet activated, it is really hard to speculate for now, but I guess there are many support for bitcoin in the market, that is why I am seeing market caps will be at large, but the thing is many users are dumping bitcoin overtime, I really like bitcoin the way that is unpredictable and the spike of uncertainty towards it's price and the fluctuation it can make over the market can really make a profit out of trades, but right now I am it is really hard to trade for now, it is better to stop and save your bitcoin for the time being.

Ya right.But it will take some more time to reach that so.I guess for that,two more year is needed  to happen so.I accept their is a fluctuations in price  of bitcoin. But this fluctuations, will not reflect in the rise of price of bitcoin.Hope for the development of bitcoin. I think same will be happen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:04:07 PM

Everyone talking here about split and thinking that it would harm Btc in any way are just taking wild guesses that BCC would take over bitcoin, but it will not be even 1% of it once Btc surpasses all these problems and gets out with the best scaling solutions after August starts. Btc really has the potential to get over there and 5k will be nothing once these debates come to an end.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:27:22 PM

I think also bitcoin price will reach 5000 dollars because it will continue to increase after the august 1 because many investor will invest again more money in bitcoin in aigust because we dont have doubt about bitcoin. So those people have a lot of bitcoin for sure earn a lot of profit before end of this year 2017. More bitcoin more money to come with us. Buy more bitcoin and hold it .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:26:56 PM

I think also bitcoin price will reach 5000 dollars because it will continue to increase after the august 1 because many investor will invest again more money in bitcoin in aigust because we dont have doubt about bitcoin. So those people have a lot of bitcoin for sure earn a lot of profit before end of this year 2017. More bitcoin more money to come with us. Buy more bitcoin and hold it .
I completely agree with you, but I still want to talk with her a bit about Vovochka, that I do not at all hope for the strong decline of bitcoin during the period of August 1. And the fact is that many users are loyal to Bitcoin and do not be afraid to save it, even at the time of the battle in the system. It seems to me that this is a very simple option not to let earn a trader.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:47:07 PM

At this point it doesn't really matter what way they follow to activate Segwit, essentially it's just Segwit and nothing else. If we look at the situation right now, then the split side that people here are massively speculating about (BCC), is just an altcoin, and a cheap and dirty trick of massive holders to gain an insane amount of profit basically instantly. They have absolutely zero moral problems making Bitcoin suffer for their own personal gains. It serves people well to remain conservative with their predictions, as a short term bear market isn't very far away. Having a decent amount of fiat aside that you can put into action is always a wise plan.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:16:20 PM

I think it can be.

What do u think?

Absolutely, it can. I am 100% positive that Bitcoin can reach 5000 USD within this year. However, the question is if it will. Bitcoin has proven itself to all of us and doubling its price is very likely within some couple of months, but the future still is uncertain and no one can be so sure that it will. Many want, or should I say, need the price to increase in that rate, that includes me of course. I am looking forward to that.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:51:52 PM

I think it can be.

What do u think?

Absolutely, it can. I am 100% positive that Bitcoin can reach 5000 USD within this year. However, the question is if it will. Bitcoin has proven itself to all of us and doubling its price is very likely within some couple of months, but the future still is uncertain and no one can be so sure that it will. Many want, or should I say, need the price to increase in that rate, that includes me of course. I am looking forward to that.
For now  can't clarify that the price could be reach until $5k value but i believe that the price will be reach until $3k value this time if btcoin success after august 1 i think we will see the price will increase more and we will see nearly $5k in december  this is just the same as past year that the price increase fast nearly december..
So maybe the price can be touch to $5k but it can be happen in december. ot will be still depend in trends and demand and supply..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:56:34 AM

I think it can be.

What do u think?

For now  can't clarify that the price could be reach until $5k value but i believe that the price will be reach until $3k value this time if btcoin success after august 1 i think we will see the price will increase more and we will see nearly $5k in december  this is just the same as past year that the price increase fast nearly december..
So maybe the price can be touch to $5k but it can be happen in december. ot will be still depend in trends and demand and supply..

I agree with you. For me, it is still not possible because the network of bitcoin is still on development and there is another split issue right after BIP91 locked out finish which is approximately occur on october-november. Ths might trigger panic again.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:49:56 AM

This one makes me laugh, for real. Everyone is discussing about August 1st, segwit, segwit2x, bcc, etc. And a thread like this pop-up out of nowhere. It's like commercial. Predicting $5000 by December without a basis. Too early for that man.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:18:53 AM

I think it can be.

What do u think?

I think it will definitely go up a lot after things calm down at the start of August then we can see steady rise towards the end of the year and $5000 is not unrealistic.

I'm sure it will be a surprise at the end of the year 2017 if the price figures showed $5000 bitcoin so for now, many investors who will invest their money back in the bitcoin in August because we know bitcoin will continually increase the value of the price in the market to trade thus should we can withstand a bit of as the end of the year 2017. I'm sure the price of the bitcoin can reach $5000 early in the year 2018
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:27:12 AM

Bitcoin shows the stable growth so I would not be surprised if by the end of the year it will cost $ 5,000. I just don't understand why people are surprised. I have used it every year the price increases. Bitcoin is a good alternative to the dollar and I think that growth rate will only increase.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:31:06 AM

We have come a long way to this point, who made it happened? people with deep pockets, they will continue to make it happening further more up the road, everyone coming here to earn their daily profits and never really care about the 5 or 10 years in the future.
legend2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:36:01 AM

We have come a long way to this point, who made it happened? people with deep pockets, they will continue to make it happening further more up the road, everyone coming here to earn their daily profits and never really care about the 5 or 10 years in the future.
It seems to me that even if this is all called investment for the future and wait for profit for dozens of years, I really do not remember. I want to use Bitcoin and alternative coins today and make a profit today.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: