Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC upto 5000$!!  (Read 6530 times)
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:25:05 AM

btc will cross upto 5000$ in this year last in December.
I think it can be.

What do u think?

$5000 would be a heck of a price, i mean it is probably possible but not going to be very likely in my opinion.

Maybe if bitcoin cash fork wasn't activated, because right now the value of a bitcoin pre-fork is actually split between bitcoin cash and bitcoin. When SW gets locked in then i would think that the price of each bitcoin will rise above $3000 each, but probably not as extreme as $5000.

I'm by no means saying that it is not possible, i'm saying that it is probably not going to happen. There is a slight chance that it could happen. But we've already come a long way, and to me i don't think that we'll see any more major money pouring into bitcoin from an investment for another few years.

Of course as a bitcoin holder i would love it to happen too...
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:55:33 AM

We will see this price in the end of the year and if not then definitely in next year as most of the users have faith that bitcoin will achieve this price in coming months and people are holding their coins so that they can sell when price touche there.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:40:50 PM

We will see this price in the end of the year and if not then definitely in next year as most of the users have faith that bitcoin will achieve this price in coming months and people are holding their coins so that they can sell when price touche there.
we can't say yet but for us who thinks positively regarding on how bitcoin will move we are really expecting this that the value will grow that fast and
more of us who loves to hold and wait for the big value will be satisfying our profits, just keep buying while you can before it went up that high.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:58:50 PM

we can't say yet but for us who thinks positively regarding on how bitcoin will move we are really expecting this that the value will grow that fast and
more of us who loves to hold and wait for the big value will be satisfying our profits, just keep buying while you can before it went up that high.
Indeed, we can't say yet because it is still tough for us to predict. But if you were a positive person you could assume that bitcoin will attain that amount. I do believe also that if bitcoin will continue to rise there's no doubt that it will touch $5000 hence for now I will buy first a lot of it so that I could gain more profit.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:16:43 PM

I don't think it would be possible for Bitcoin to touch $5000 by December when it finding it hard to cross the threshold of $3000. Moreover, there would be a hardfork event in November which will again bring lots of speculations and uncertainties with it. We might see a fall in price during that time which will make $5000 quite tough to reach. But $4000 is very much possible according to me.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:32:33 PM

Too early for now to assume that we'll be heading $5,000 soon. I don't think we are going to reach 5k very soon, it's not even becoming stable at $3k. We but I'm loving the slow movement of bitcoin's price today. This gives me more assurance that we are on the safe ride today and possible there will be no more crash.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:32:19 PM

Too early for now to assume that we'll be heading $5,000 soon. I don't think we are going to reach 5k very soon, it's not even becoming stable at $3k. We but I'm loving the slow movement of bitcoin's price today. This gives me more assurance that we are on the safe ride today and possible there will be no more crash.
It may take several more months to reach the target. But honestly I'm happy to see the current state of bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are very stable when the BCH issue begins. And I'm sure when the market has calmed down the bitcoin price will slowly increase, maybe 3000 $ will be reached by the end of this month.
tittensor

Activity: 443

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:49:58 PM

Indeed, we can't say yet because it is still tough for us to predict. But if you were a positive person you could assume that bitcoin will attain that amount. I do believe also that if bitcoin will continue to rise there's no doubt that it will touch $5000 hence for now I will buy first a lot of it so that I could gain more profit.
If you doubt Bitcoin in future can't touch to $5000/BTC, you can check in history when the time Bitcoin dump to lowest price after the accident Mt.Gox rob all Bitcoin of user their exchange. Not have more people in this time can keep their calm for holding Bitcoin, they just sell sell and sell and make the right dump many more, sometimes think it as died. But look at the price now after 4 years, around $3000 - $2500 lol Cheesy
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:13:58 PM

There are some factors which cause bitcoin could reach over $5000 or not.
Normally, bitcoin value always rise over time and even reach fantastic point in the end of the year.
And consider about Segwit will be activated, then I am sure we will see bitcoin exceed $5K.
But consider about another chain split, segwit2x 2Mb proposal, this news could lead to many speculations and bitcoin price will fall again.
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:27:00 PM

Normally, bitcoin value always rise over time and even reach fantastic point in the end of the year.
And consider about Segwit will be activated, then I am sure we will see bitcoin exceed $5K.
But consider about another chain split, segwit2x 2Mb proposal, this news could lead to many speculations and bitcoin price will fall again.
I doubt there would be a further split as the ones who weren't supporting Segwit2x have already had their BCC hardfork. But still if 100% majority wouldn't reached, there would be a split. This would have major effect on the Bitcoin price. But that is too far to speculate anything. As for now I don't see $5000 before next year. We might see something near to $3500-$4000 for sure if this trend goes further. This slow growth of Bitcoin shows that it is getting stable with time.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:58:45 PM

I doubt there would be a further split as the ones who weren't supporting Segwit2x have already had their BCC hardfork. But still if 100% majority wouldn't reached, there would be a split. This would have major effect on the Bitcoin price. But that is too far to speculate anything. As for now I don't see $5000 before next year. We might see something near to $3500-$4000 for sure if this trend goes further. This slow growth of Bitcoin shows that it is getting stable with time.

rowthpe bitcoin split regarding segwit2x won't happen but who know that for sure?
You have to see https://coin.dance/blocks?update where segwit2x already surpassed 80% threshold as it is over 90% right now.
If segwit activated, than bitcoin could reach $5000 by the end of this year as we know the impact of segwit to litecoin before, its price skyrocket from pennies to $50
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:51:03 PM

This can be lossible now we are looking forward for what really bitcoin waiting in this coming month or by the end of the year maybe bitcoin will be accept also from random retailer world wide and it cna be wddopt as a payment too.  This prediction is not far from the real future that will technology change everything.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:28:04 PM

We'll see $5000 a bitcoin next year or maybe after segwit is activated, activation of segwit should push price to new highs. nothing is certain though anything can happen!
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:51:24 AM

It may take several more months to reach the target. But honestly I'm happy to see the current state of bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are very stable when the BCH issue begins. And I'm sure when the market has calmed down the bitcoin price will slowly increase, maybe 3000 $ will be reached by the end of this month.

Not even a month but it can possible happen next year. But we are not even expecting that the price of bitcoin will be good and stable at $2k today. Because earlier this year, the price hit $1,000 and most of us here are expecting that this year will end on $1,500 but this is unexpected. We may not know few months from now on what's about to happen.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:20:28 AM

It is still early to tell if Bitcoin would reach 5000$ let alone cross 3000$ it now all depends on how many times that the whales will make a profit taking and if they want to buy back at a lower price. Also we see that Bitcoin is always hard to predict because of how different investors views it some people think Bitcoin will fall and others think it will rise which they are both right because in the past month we say Bitcoin fall in the 1800$ level but it got back up at 2870$ level at most.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:29:31 AM

I think it can be.

What do u think?
its not possible bitcoin uprise until end of this year going and pumping pumping in rich the 5000$ value because bitcoin now is every strong atfer the segwit split fall and i wait the all altcoins go up in pumping in cryptocurrency, and ihink continue to go up the bitcoin until first month of 2018 next year.

roomfirst

Activity: 516

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:20:35 AM

I think it can be.

What do u think?

It's possible when Bitcoin cash down fall and because of that, bitcoin become more expensive and it might reach $5000. But it's so big though, for a price of a coin. We are not even reach $3000 right now, maybe up to $4000 for this year but who knows. It is possible but i'm not sure it will reach in this year.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:25:12 AM

I think it can be.

What do u think?

It's possible when Bitcoin cash down fall and because of that, bitcoin become more expensive and it might reach $5000. But it's so big though, for a price of a coin. We are not even reach $3000 right now, maybe up to $4000 for this year but who knows. It is possible but i'm not sure it will reach in this year.
Bitcoin has its fluctuation of the price so you were right this is really possible. This year it might reach $5000 as after the segwit bitcoin price is still been stable and going strong. Anyway, lets watch and observe the price of bitcoin this year.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:39:40 AM

i don't think so i think we'll gonna see some big dump on november so it will gonna take a lot of days before the bitcoin will pump again but if the segwit is 100% activated we could possibly see some $4000 by the end of this year Smiley just have a faith on bitcoin and learn how to do trading if you want to earn a lot of income in a month.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:01:12 AM

The price as of today is at 2767.35$ each and the 3000$ price is nearly coming aswell as I never see any huge downfall coming to it so I think price will go up and maybe this one would provably reached for 4000$ on these upcoming months and maybe 5000$ will be achievable by the end of the year or maybe on next year ownwards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: