Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time to buy altcoins?  (Read 2379 times)
lawlawlaw

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:11:35 AM

invest now trade later. invest before august1 and trade after august1 since hardfork is coming. there will be a split in bitcoin and who know what coin will go high after the split. btc or bcc
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:07:25 AM

Beginning never to late, only the ending soon may be lost, I too have been so!
SHANTA

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:14:09 AM

I think you can sit tight for few days then you would analysis be able to digital money showcase than you can choose to get some coins.Waves and Ethereum NE0 advertise is best for future I think.You can attempt this purchasing this coin.Best of good fortune
daniel244king

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:04:11 PM

Now would be a good time to buy FootyCash (FOOT).

1. The market has fallen slightly because of the BIP148 activation to take place on August 1st; prices are cheap now so buy before the BIP148 activation.

2. FootyCash developers are getting ready to relaunch and release a new version with Masternodes and Privacy Send like DASH and PIVX. Once that happens the price should rise dramatically.  Now would be a good time to invest and make a good short-term profit.

Other reasons to buy FootyCash:

Footy Cash (FOOT) has seen a meteoric rise in valuation for the past month; with a price increase of more than 5000%+ on multiple exchanges.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FOOT_BTC#

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374929.0

I think the reason being is that:

1. Footy has Rarity - Only 4 million coins total can exist.  There is a small POS inflation rate - about 3% annually (for staked coins only).
How many of you can say like the Winklevoss twins - that you own whole percentages of a cryptocurrency.  
Looking the current price of FootyCash you actually might be able to!

2. Footy is the first Fantasy Sports Crypotocurrency ever made. - Footy is the Bitcoin of Fantasy Sports!

3. Fantasy Sports is a multi-billion dollar industry - with tens of billions of dollars in annual revenue just for Fantasy Football alone!  If you count all the illegal gambling the figure goes much higher - maybe hundreds of billions? (not that I am condoning illegal gambling - but it's a fact of reality that must be considered anyway).

4. Coinmarketcap list just under 900 altcoins; of those listed only a  small percentage of altcoins have a cap of less than 4 million total coin.  Every coin on coinmarketcap with a rarity of less than 7 million total coins produced are all worth more than $2.00 USD - with the exception of Dreamcoin (because of YOBIT) and FOOTY CASH (which is currently undergoing a price correction: 5000% increase in the past month alone.)

5. The coin was greatly undervalued because of unawareness of the Footy cryptocurrency and Fantasy Sports as well.  As more and more people become aware of its value the price will continue to rise. The price may go higher than $10.00 USD per coin before the end of the year!

6. FootyCash has a great developer, active development, and the best community support!

7. FootyCash has a promising roadmap and is currently developing Masternodes and Anonymous Send like DASH and PIVX for the next release.

8.  The name FootyCash may sound funny but "Footy Cash" is an actual English term (apparently):  

https://www.power100.com.au/news/local-news/81959-footy-cash-to-go-to-good-friday-appeal
     and
     http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/california-club-brothel-sues-in-footy-cash-feud/news-story/bd77f7d397a34a067342a113b5bfa5d8

9. DraftKings, FanDuel, and other Fantasy Sports companies are getting the legislative green light to operate in most U.S States and other countries as well.  

https://www.law360.com/articles/944544/draftkings-fanduel-can-focus-on-dfs-legalization-post-deal

Over the past year and a half, DraftKings and FanDuel have been able to convince state lawmakers in eight states to expressly legalize DFS, most significantly in New York as it ended lawsuits by the state attorney general.

When these companies decide to follow the trend of most corporations and switch to blockchain technology - I guarantee you that they will take a hard look at FootyCash first!

Why would Draftkings or Fanduel select FootyCash (FOOT) for customer deposits/withdrawals over conventional Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum?  Why should they use FootyCash over Bitcoin?

FootyCash (FOOT) is the first cryptocurrency designed for Fantasy Sports and there are only 4 million total coins ever; as good as those reasons are, what makes FootyCash a better choice over Bitcoin for DraftKings and Fanduel customer deposits/withdrawals are the following reasons:

FootyCash's roadmap and ongoing development will make FootyCash far better for Fantasy Sports than the other more popular coins such as Bitcoin, etc.

FootyCash will have features that are specifically designed for Fantasy Sports and gambling as a whole.

One example is an Anonymous Send feature like DASH and PIVX.  Bitcoin does not have Masternodes nor an Anonymous Send feature but FootyCash is currently developing these features.

The legality of Fantasy Sports in every country is not clear, most being ambiguous at best. Even though most U.S states are legalizing Fantasy Sports gambling there are some people who would feel more comfortable with a coin designed to protect them in the area where the law may not be clear.

Both Draftkings and Fanduel also would want a coin that can cater to the Fantasy Sports industry as a whole, with features designed for Fantasy Sports - i.e fantasy sidechains, etc...  

Bitcoin can't do that, but FootyCash can.

FootyCash (FOOT) dev just confirmed Anonymous Send feature like DASH and PIVX to be added along with masternodes in the new release of FootyCash:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374929.400

The focus right now is on creating masternodes for the coin.  They will help provide stability to the network and incentives for ownership.

We are making excellent progress, and will update the community on details for how many coins are required for a masternode, features, and other important information shortly.

Welcome to any new members of the community Grin

How many coins to avail in masternodes? What is the benifets if i buy masternodes? It looks good for me i just want to know some more info about this coin thank you dev. I wish i could buy some cheap coins until the masternodes emplimentation is release

There are a number of important features outlined below.  We will be releasing details on masternode requirements soon.  

The fantasy sports industry needs faster payment methods and anonymity to protect personal information, so these features fall right in line with our mission statement.

Features

• Anonymous Transactions
  • Improved Network Security
  • Faster transactions
  • Decentralization
  • Community voting on proposals

Are you going to use the same Anonymous Send features as DASH or PIVX?

Yes.  What we are working on for the masternodes will have an anonymous transaction like PIVX and DASH.  Still testing things, and will keep the community updated.  Hope to have something ready in the next week.

THE KING OF COINS
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 01:13:02 PM

Hi guys. I'm looking to invest a couple of thousand dollars in cryptocurrency. I'm not a trader and would like to invest in currently undervalued alcoins with the best potential for the long term growth. Have been reading up extensively and following the markets but still not sure if now is the best time to enter.

Thus requesting an insight from you: invest now or wait and see what the August brings? And what are the possible scenarios for altcoins it can bring?

My opinion,
currently is a good time to buy altcoin, because if seen on monthly chart, altcoin prices are currently very cheap.
august is still a mystery, but it does not affect me, I just use moments like this to buy cheaply.

before buying altcoin, See their prices move this year, consider how their developers work, and find out what advantages and disadvantages of altcoin

staceyoh

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:15:39 PM

The best time to buy altcoins is when the price is low.
And I think right now is the best time to buy altcoins.
farokay76

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:27:33 PM

g.evening everyone! just would like to share, give you an advise and remind you for this case

ethereum ETH, Monero XMR, Factom FCT, DASH, are all leading coins and traded the most volume daily. You should follow the coin’s chart and identify low and stable periods. Such periods are likely to be a consolidation period by the whales, and when the right time comes, accompanied by a good press release of the project, the pump will start and they will sell in profit
mackenzied

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:31:09 PM

As you can see, now that the whole altcoin is going down, I see red everywhere on the trading floors, maybe bitcoin has caused serious effects on altcoin. They are in low value, so now is a good time to buy them.

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 01:47:29 PM

At least... few weeks after aug 1 as there are still lots of uncertainty. Currently all alts are already pretty low but still i suggest to wait as they could get lower, buy only when you see market is recovering for days. There are lots of potential alts that have been heavily disputed by this event make sure you don't miss out those.

Lupin13

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:29:04 PM

Hi guys. I'm looking to invest a couple of thousand dollars in cryptocurrency. I'm not a trader and would like to invest in currently undervalued alcoins with the best potential for the long term growth. Have been reading up extensively and following the markets but still not sure if now is the best time to enter.

Thus requesting an insight from you: invest now or wait and see what the August brings? And what are the possible scenarios for altcoins it can bring?

Investing to altcoin is very risky. Sometimes you can get profit, but all people cannot earn with them.  But if you like to, the perfect time to get altcoin is when its price goes down. After that wait for the time that it will back to normal.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:50:13 PM

Investing to altcoin is very risky. Sometimes you can get profit, but all people cannot earn with them.  But if you like to, the perfect time to get altcoin is when its price goes down. After that wait for the time that it will back to normal.
If you know that I think you need buying at now with the price of crypto in current. The market crypto in today very cheap if compare few months ago when Bullish trend still alive. I think if have free funds in present, buying altcoin and waiting is best choice for future.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
CODE200

Activity: 1456
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:02:29 PM

The perfect time in buying altcoin can be somewhat compared with  buying bitcoin though they are really similar because they are bith cryptocurrency which normally experiencing price pump and dump. What you need is just be patient and observable and always updated on price value status to better see the best shot of dump (the lowest price you can possibly see) to buy altcoins and wait another chance to sell them when you think that the price have already reaches its highest  price pump you can imagine it will.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:53:57 PM

today man i wiould recommend only BTC alts went up x10-x100 same time BTC made just +80% in year so if its drops that will be little same time alts if falls it will be HUGE correction.
If you plan cuying alts maybe consider some good ICO is better bet than any shitcoin IMO but risky as hell  too:)

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:32:49 PM

today man i wiould recommend only BTC alts went up x10-x100 same time BTC made just +80% in year so if its drops that will be little same time alts if falls it will be HUGE correction.
If you plan cuying alts maybe consider some good ICO is better bet than any shitcoin IMO but risky as hell  too:)

so thats mean , the better for this situation is , spend ur btc to altcoin or u will/can invest to Good ICO , than hold BTC to get BCC ?
actually i have no idea for this ,
i have a little cheap of btc on bittrex and hitbtc
then i withdrawal 50% of total btc on the sites to mycellum wallet ,And the rest I bought some ltc and some ERC 20 TOKEN
but i just confused are the price will same or not.
Because as i see on all news i read , No one gives any definite clarity
its like a universal gambling.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:38:45 PM

If you know that I think you need buying at now with the price of crypto in current. The market crypto in today very cheap if compare few months ago when Bullish trend still alive. I think if have free funds in present, buying altcoin and waiting is best choice for future.
That would be good buying altcoin waiting and hold it until go back in a normal thats how i do also hopefully there would be a perfect time. But for now buying would be great.
MadPanda

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:32:16 AM

With the User Activated Soft Fork (UASF) on August 1st if panic ensues the price of coins across the board will be fairly low and would be a great time to buy if the exchanges are not locked up.
Do your research then buy low sell high and have a lot of patience, Hold the valuable coins and don't look back and most importantly remember emotions have no place in the world of crypto trading.

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:06:44 AM

Yes it is risky, but how can you earn income if you can't take the risk? In crytocurrencies industry we can't survive if we can't take the risk of investment, business, trading or even gambling. If you don't want risk so just join to signature campaign or use faucets and captchas as your source of income daily.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:19:19 AM

I think altcoin's best time for buying is just the same with the bitcoin's best time for buying. A strategical way to know when to buy cryptocurrency is to observe and be updated on the price value status of every cryptocurrency in the market. It is best way to buy altcoin when its price dump an opportunity to add up your altcoin holdings and sell those when the price pumps to gain more profit that is surely beneficial on your part.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mokuton

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:07:01 AM

Everytime theres blood or a sea of reds, buy. Coins will go always recover and by then you will be in profit
HempMongolia

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:20:07 AM

Best time to buy is when everybody else is selling.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: