Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:58:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Above $3000 before Aug1.  (Read 2976 times)
albertvert

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:15:01 AM

August 1 is just 3 days away, and therefore we can wait and watch how the things turnout then. I am not much worried anyway. I have moved my coins to my desktop wallet from my exchange wallet. So even if a split happens, I don't have anything to worry. And after the split, I will not sell any of my coins. I will wait for one month, before taking a decision on that.
to me i think that it has become difficult now that bitcoin will now reach to 3000$ before 1st August.
it will reach to 3000$ USD soon maybe today it will reach to $3000 USD which is quite possible as the market is going to show us that it will reach soon so i would like to tell you that yes you are true you might have knowledge about that. That's why you are saying that. We are hoping if it is reach to $3000 today then it will be a celebrating day because it will break another record.

Ya their are lot of chances for bitcoin price reaches 3000$ by today or tomorrow.Now price of bitcoin is 2730$.Only 270$ is required to reach 3000$ .From the day start the price of bitcoin is keeps on increasing in dollars.At the end of today,obviously the price of bitcoin is equalent to 3000$.Their is no doubt in that to happen so.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ktabb

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 10:36:36 AM

Could be wrong, however I have a feeling we're going to be getting a head start on the runup past 3K ahead of August. Just based on the resistance to all the recent news/btc-e/mixer/etc and it's still testing the high 2 the closer we get.

Thoughts? And if it does go past 3 (say 3.25+), you think we'll be going straight to 4 in a semi-straight pump? (I kinda do)

Also right now on CMC it's one of the first times I've seen all the alts SO all over the board on the charts - aka NOT following the current BTC run.

I don't think it will exceed $3k that soon but if it does, I wouldn't be surprised to see it take off again. ~$3k seems like a strong resistance point that we've seen it bounce back down from several times.

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:04:47 AM

Could be wrong, however I have a feeling we're going to be getting a head start on the runup past 3K ahead of August. Just based on the resistance to all the recent news/btc-e/mixer/etc and it's still testing the high 2 the closer we get.

Thoughts? And if it does go past 3 (say 3.25+), you think we'll be going straight to 4 in a semi-straight pump? (I kinda do)

Also right now on CMC it's one of the first times I've seen all the alts SO all over the board on the charts - aka NOT following the current BTC run.

$2800 could be a final push but honestly speaking it's not going to break the $3000 barrier. Trading on major exchanges is going to be disabled in like 10 hours from now as well, even if people want to buy it i don't think that exchanges are going to give them a chance to deposit and trade on their platform.

I don't think it will exceed $3k that soon but if it does, I wouldn't be surprised to see it take off again. ~$3k seems like a strong resistance point that we've seen it bounce back down from several times.

Exactly. $3000 technically is just an arbitrary number that we have set for ourselves. It is purely psychological, nothing else. But psychological factors matter in trading. Due to the fact that $3,000 seems so strong of a resistance, i simply cannot see us breaking it before, or even after the fork. In fact i don't think we'll break $3000 until the next halving in 4 years(or maybe three), but if we do it won't be long lived.

Smiley
kevinn669

Activity: 241

Tokens That Store Virtual Energy

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:49:47 PM

August 1 is just 3 days away, and therefore we can wait and watch how the things turnout then. I am not much worried anyway. I have moved my coins to my desktop wallet from my exchange wallet. So even if a split happens, I don't have anything to worry. And after the split, I will not sell any of my coins. I will wait for one month, before taking a decision on that.
to me i think that it has become difficult now that bitcoin will now reach to 3000$ before 1st August.
it will reach to 3000$ USD soon maybe today it will reach to $3000 USD which is quite possible as the market is going to show us that it will reach soon so i would like to tell you that yes you are true you might have knowledge about that. That's why you are saying that. We are hoping if it is reach to $3000 today then it will be a celebrating day because it will break another record.

Ya their are lot of chances for bitcoin price reaches 3000$ by today or tomorrow.Now price of bitcoin is 2730$.Only 270$ is required to reach 3000$ .From the day start the price of bitcoin is keeps on increasing in dollars.At the end of today,obviously the price of bitcoin is equalent to 3000$.Their is no doubt in that to happen so.

I see no reason for today's price to reach this mark. On the contrary, due to the fact that many exchanges stop trading before August 2, the price may drop significantly. But it does not frighten me because after the price reduction necessarily will be growth

████████████                                                     
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███          ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       
 ██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███         ██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌   ██▀▀▀▀██▄▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀       
 ██     ██  ███   ▄▄    ██▄    ▀    ██     ██ ██   ██     ██    ██           
 ██ ▄▄▄██▀  ███  ████   ▀██████▄    ██    ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ██ ▄▄▄██▀    ██           
 ██  ▀██▄   ███   ▀▀    ▄    ▀██    ██    ███████  ██  ▀██▄     ██           
 ██    ▀██▄ ███         ██▄▄▄▄██    ██   ▐█▌   ▐█▌ ██    ▀██▄   ██           
 ▀▀      ▀▀ ███          ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀   ▀▀           
            ████████████     █████████████                                   
                                       ███                                   
         ████████ ██▄      ██          ███  ████████▄   ▄▄█████▄▄  ██▄     ▄██
         ██       ████▄    ██     ▄▄   ███  ██    ▀██ ▐██▀     ▀██  ▀██▄ ▄██▀
         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██▀███▄  ██    ████  ███  ██   ▄▄██ ██              ▀███▀   
         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ▀███▄██     ▀▀   ███  ██ ███▀▀  ██    ██████     ▐█▌   
         ██       ██    ▀████          ███  ██  ▀██▄  ▐██▄     ▄██     ▐█▌   
         ████████ ██      ▀██          ███  ██    ▀██▄  ▀▀█████▀▀      ▐█▌   
                              ████████████                                   
      ▄▄▄▄        ▄███▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄████▀
               █████   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀   
 ▀▀████████▌ ▐██▌     
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀ ▄▄   
               █████▄ 
             █▄ ▀████▌
             ███  ▀███▌
             ███    ▀▀▀
             ███       
             ███       
             ███           
            ▐███▌     
           ▄█████▄     
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Register and Get Access
Facebook   Telegram
Twitter       Announcement
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:42:31 PM

Few hours left but bitcoin remain on $2700 well I guess if it's price will going up..it will take effect by the end of this year...of course many are waiting for the result of August 1...but whatever happen we must be happy and continue to work for us to earn bitcoib well and invest some of our earnings so that if good news will arrive we are part of the people celebrating success of bitcoin
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:10:18 PM

Few hours left but bitcoin remain on $2700 well I guess if it's price will going up..it will take effect by the end of this year...
In as much as i would have loved to see three grand just like everybody else this will not happen and we certainly locked in within this price range 2600-2800 as we waait for aug1
of course many are waiting for the result of August 1...but whatever happen we must be happy and continue to work for us to earn bitcoib well and invest some of our earnings so that if good news will arrive we are part of the people celebrating success of bitcoin
This is not the end of bitcoin and am sure we still have lots of stuff to be celebrated who knows we just might get a new ATH within this space of time
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:26:18 PM

Few hours left but bitcoin remain on $2700 well I guess if it's price will going up..it will take effect by the end of this year...
In as much as i would have loved to see three grand just like everybody else this will not happen and we certainly locked in within this price range 2600-2800 as we waait for aug1
of course many are waiting for the result of August 1...but whatever happen we must be happy and continue to work for us to earn bitcoib well and invest some of our earnings so that if good news will arrive we are part of the people celebrating success of bitcoin
This is not the end of bitcoin and am sure we still have lots of stuff to be celebrated who knows we just might get a new ATH within this space of time

Bitcoin is the legend of all altcoin. No coin may replace the bitcoin So.From my point of view, tomorrow the price of bitcoin will reaches 3000$+.Since today price is 2761$.Only it required 239$  to reach 3000$.This the correct time to inverse your money on bitcoin. If so you will get very huge returns for your money.
pearlmen

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:42:03 PM

And its just few hours to August 1 from here while in some other places they have reached their own August 1 but the price of bitcoin is still in the $2700+ and its not showing any sign of climbing to $3000. So, it shows this is another show of academic exercise where we all make suggestions that does not move things. We didn't try to increase what we are all holding and expect the price to just convert and turn to $3000 just like that. It wont happen.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:07:36 PM

bitcoin tested $3000 twice but could not break. I think we are going to see a dump again into 2500s, then it might increase. price seems not so strong when it get closer to $3000

hm, I could have sworn that I've seen bitcoin breaking the $3000 barrier somewhere mid june, tho I'm mostly following the price flow on preev.com. :|

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:58:55 PM

I am sure the price will be above $3000 bitcoin before August 1, because the current numeric position bitcoin $2800. This is the second-second good opportunity for all of us because it's a surprise and a good news if it happened, and I expect this to happen because at some time ago bitcoin unpredictable because unstable price bitcoin. should we have to hold up to actually happen. Cheesy
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:31:28 PM

bitcoin tested $3000 twice but could not break. I think we are going to see a dump again into 2500s, then it might increase. price seems not so strong when it get closer to $3000

hm, I could have sworn that I've seen bitcoin breaking the $3000 barrier somewhere mid june, tho I'm mostly following the price flow on preev.com. :|

Preev just calculates an average price based on various exchange rates. If we look at exchanges that touched, or have broken through the $3000 level, then it's Bitfinex and Coinbase. Bitstamp back then peaked at the $2980 level. It has no real value to me since it was just a small part of the exchanges having peaked that high back then. In order to make it really counting, all exchanges should be operating above the $3000 level.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:35:10 PM

I am sure the price will be above $3000 bitcoin before August 1, because the current numeric position bitcoin $2800. This is the second-second good opportunity for all of us because it's a surprise and a good news if it happened, and I expect this to happen because at some time ago bitcoin unpredictable because unstable price bitcoin. should we have to hold up to actually happen. Cheesy
Seems rivers like a flat for now, so not really would to hit over $3000. Ppl've buying BTC following those want some a BCC. After those got a BCC, possibility to selling BTC  Cheesy
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:59:00 PM

It's almost August 1st and bitcoin price at $2777 on preev and over $2800 on several exchanges.
We may stuck on this level again, as bitcoin price may decrease again after hard fork, but we don't know for sure.
But, I am sure about bitcoin price will skyrocket soon after segwit activated as you can see BIP141 has gained 100% support from miners https://coin.dance/blocks
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:59:37 PM

Preev just calculates an average price based on various exchange rates. If we look at exchanges that touched, or have broken through the $3000 level, then it's Bitfinex and Coinbase. Bitstamp back then peaked at the $2980 level. It has no real value to me since it was just a small part of the exchanges having peaked that high back then. In order to make it really counting, all exchanges should be operating above the $3000 level.

I think some exchanges have touch it, but most of the prominent exchanges list it at around $2800-$2900. Really happy to see bitcoin hit this level as I see that the speculation around it says that the price will go down. Its a good occurrence that we may get to $3000 very soon after Aug 1 and can sustained it in the long run. I'm also happy for holding my bitcoin now because the profit is very good as well.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:00:11 AM

as of this post by GMT, sorry fam, but bitcoin  is not yet going up to the 3000; but price of bitcoin is still rising, probably we can see 3100 within this week. your hype did not live up until this week i bet.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:53:43 AM

as of this post by GMT, sorry fam, but bitcoin  is not yet going up to the 3000; but price of bitcoin is still rising, probably we can see 3100 within this week. your hype did not live up until this week i bet.

Yup, we didn't get there before August 1, but there is still a chance that we would cross $3000 on August 1. The momentum seems very strong and I expect to see further increases prior to the actual split.
CryptoBoomers (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 02:27:35 AM

Guess I was wrong, however we're close/not falling Smiley

This week should be very interesting re price as the bcc fiasco starts.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:33:41 AM

The D-Day is today...We are yet to experience the sinking of Bitcoin...Lol. Funny how all worries end like they never existed. I expect the coin and the altcoins to zoom up this week. This is going to be a blessed week if no crash happens.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:24:10 AM

The D-Day is today...We are yet to experience the sinking of Bitcoin...Lol. Funny how all worries end like they never existed. I expect the coin and the altcoins to zoom up this week. This is going to be a blessed week if no crash happens.

Interesting to see the market is in need for bitcoin. Perhaps now we can finally build stable support above 3k.
Which would mean we enter a season of new ATH.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:48:42 AM

Negativity and fear caused with BTC fork created small price fall as i expected, but not real dump, because people are not crazy to abandon BTC now! Now is good time for buy again before price skyrocket. Period 20 of SegWith is activated, everything will be ok now!

As am writing this reply, it is almost August 1 and yet the price of Bitcoin is rising...we are not sure why but I think people have already discounted what can happen on the said date and we already have a clearer picture of the things to transpire. In fact the coming birth of BitcoinCash (BCH) has not stopped Bitcoin from soaring high but I don't it can really go as far as $3,000 since there are also many who stopped trading and doing any Bitcoin-related activities in anticipation of August 1.

But we are all expecting that after August 1, there would be a big avalanche of activities in Bitcoin that can possibly push its value beyond $3,000. We might literally see Bitcoin going to the moon as may forum member are popularly saying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: