Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:29:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY (ICO is OVER)  (Read 30135 times)
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:58:08 AM

I dont really understand this project, is it a skincare industry or into gaming?
It is gaming no connection to skincare product at all, in game item (virtual weapons or equipment) called skins. Skin token will be used for trading, buying/selling skins, making bets etc. That allows skins to serve as a de facto currency that can power basically any type of gambling product you can imagine.

Oook, thanks...;so skins is the token
yes skin coin is a eth based token ERC20
using in games for making bet and paying for skins that used in games and skin means weapons
did you play games ? if then you probably played GTA vice city . just like that weapons ,clothes knives, etc. you can say thats are skin and for purchasing them skin coin used . its example
but skin also used when you play game with another opponent with bet and in bet you will pay or received skin coin as a payment
i hope you understand what i mean to say 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:12:30 AM

I'm waiting SKIN coin go to the moon. Now the price under ICO. Grin
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:21:53 PM

yes skin coin ICO pice is double then current price
and i will not willing to sell my coin under lose so i will wait until skin coin price cross ICO price
next year skin coin will be intresting and in 2018 skin coin may got more and more famous in gaming world
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:03:45 AM

Wondering why price of coins always drop so low after ICO, its not peculiar to SKIN though
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:15:49 PM

We have a good roadmap. The team is working good enough. Only thing we need is to be on exchanges like Bittrex. Then it is going to  moon Cheesy
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:16:13 AM

We have a good roadmap. The team is working good enough. Only thing we need is to be on exchanges like Bittrex. Then it is going to  moon Cheesy

I agree to you dude, skincoin now are in good condition and the Dev are doing harder to make this token more popular but still the price are below ico gaming world are big, we need them to list in big exchange like polo and bittrex but still I believe in this coins that's why I hold this until 2018. I hope this coin will pump and go to the moon someday.  Cheesy
bileta

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:01:53 AM

I dont really understand this project, is it a skincare industry or into gaming?
It is gaming no connection to skincare product at all, in game item (virtual weapons or equipment) called skins. Skin token will be used for trading, buying/selling skins, making bets etc. That allows skins to serve as a de facto currency that can power basically any type of gambling product you can imagine.

Oook, thanks...;so skins is the token
yes skin coin is a eth based token ERC20
using in games for making bet and paying for skins that used in games and skin means weapons
did you play games ? if then you probably played GTA vice city . just like that weapons ,clothes knives, etc. you can say thats are skin and for purchasing them skin coin used . its example
but skin also used when you play game with another opponent with bet and in bet you will pay or received skin coin as a payment
i hope you understand what i mean to say 

Thanks, I think I grab the concept...am not really that much of a gamer, just occassionally
Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:16:48 PM

Nobody really answered my question but in how far is Skincoin involved with the World Cyber Arena Games? Does anyone here know that?
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:42:48 PM

Guys in most of the projects we see out there no movement of price when the coin comes out it's quite normal.... During the ico there is always so much hype about the project and once the coin gets listed on exchanges people speculate for the first period, once they realize that there is still no platform available and no news come out the price drops! The same happened with SONM and many other coins. You will see as soon the platform is up and running and people start using it the price will rise without drought! Just HOLD for now!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Vlizze

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:32:27 PM

volume went up from $20k to $131,205. Also great news, skincoin exchanger starting to work and eSports promotion is ongoing, I don't understand why people is not crazy yet about this, skincoin is going to solve many problems with skin trading right now, hop in the train before its too late!

People aren't exited because the coin is sitting at 25% of its original ICO price.  That's one hell of a sunk cost.  Also, this coin hasn't been listed on the exchanges promised ... so it's out of reach for most investors.  That's probably why the value continues to plummet.  If they were doing what they are supposed to, it would be listed on Bittrex and they would've paid the 3btc promotion cost to get it lots of attention.

I'm extremely disappointed I invested in this coin.  If, by some miracle, it gets back to the original ICO price ... I'm out.
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:04:47 PM

volume went up from $20k to $131,205. Also great news, skincoin exchanger starting to work and eSports promotion is ongoing, I don't understand why people is not crazy yet about this, skincoin is going to solve many problems with skin trading right now, hop in the train before its too late!

People aren't exited because the coin is sitting at 25% of its original ICO price.  That's one hell of a sunk cost.  Also, this coin hasn't been listed on the exchanges promised ... so it's out of reach for most investors.  That's probably why the value continues to plummet.  If they were doing what they are supposed to, it would be listed on Bittrex and they would've paid the 3btc promotion cost to get it lots of attention.

I'm extremely disappointed I invested in this coin.  If, by some miracle, it gets back to the original ICO price ... I'm out.
Man It's totally up to you what you do with your coins and I would advice against doing so! Don't be anxious of making money, remember the patience is the virtue of the strong and in this game of the rich!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:39:22 PM

Man It's totally up to you what you do with your coins and I would advice against doing so! Don't be anxious of making money, remember the patience is the virtue of the strong and in this game of the rich!
that's a pretty much good advice
well the skin coin team is working on this project but still is not any news about development
its long term project all skin coin holder have to hold their coin until next year i think
value of this coin is still there at 0.019$ as i have seen in last couple of days its stable
only time will tell us about the success of this coin but let us hope for good
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:11:23 PM

How many confirmations for the deposit will be accepted at http://exchange.skincoin.org?

How many confirmations for the deposit to be accepted at https://exchange.skincoin.org/balance? I sent some tokens and already has more than 50 confirmations and until the present moment did not appear in my balance

Please, someone please reply me. Thank you
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:05:00 AM

Come to think of it, whats the best exchange right now..Bittrex or poloniex or another?
Vlizze

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:58:03 PM

Come to think of it, whats the best exchange right now..Bittrex or poloniex or another?

My preference is Bittrex.  A lot more coins, decent enough volume (not as high as Poloniex), and great tools for data analysis.

Poloniex is in the same camp as Coinbase for me.  Reputation for really bad customer service.  However, while I deleted my Coinbase account, I decided to keep my Poloniex account.  They haven't actually fucked me over like Coinbase did [to everyone] ... they just have a strong reputation for doing so, which scares me off.
Vlizze

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:04:25 PM

that's a pretty much good advice
well the skin coin team is working on this project but still is not any news about development
its long term project all skin coin holder have to hold their coin until next year i think
value of this coin is still there at 0.019$ as i have seen in last couple of days its stable
only time will tell us about the success of this coin but let us hope for good

I hope your right and it takes off like First Blood.  However, I don't feel like the developer promises are being delivered on.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:24:17 PM

Hi, I'd like to have invested in this project in the beginning, but I decided to think about something at the end of ICO and even then there was no progress! What is going on? Is it still interesting to buy SKIN? The price is 2.5x below the ICO.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:21:39 PM

Hi, I'd like to have invested in this project in the beginning, but I decided to think about something at the end of ICO and even then there was no progress! What is going on? Is it still interesting to buy SKIN? The price is 2.5x below the ICO.
yes its look like price skin coin team is working very lazy but i don't know what going on behind the scene
skin coin price is already much down from ico price and it looks like it is falling day by day but very low
i hope soon skin coin team release some good news about the project
then more investors will jump in and community will expand more so
holden.commodore

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:08:53 PM

if it gets below 100 satoshi is dead, let's be honest the only ones who can be happy with this project are the team members who collected a lot of ethereum during ICO Undecided
zecon

Activity: 364

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:49:02 AM

if it gets below 100 satoshi is dead, let's be honest the only ones who can be happy with this project are the team members who collected a lot of ethereum during ICO Undecided

Not true.. if they deliver, lots of people will be happy.

IF is becoming tougher than previously thought, though.

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: