Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:38:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY (ICO is OVER)  (Read 30140 times)
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 02:57:23 PM

price is 80% below ico! I am afraid to say that but this coin is DEAD. Undecided
Though marketing would help to raise the popularity of Skincoin like it is stated in the Whitepaper but seemingly nothing happened yet. Wouldn't sell it below ICO price if I am not in the need of this.

now the price of skincoin is crazy dumped. what's happned?

After the ICO till now we didn't hear any news from the team. They are not updating anything in the ANN that's why the coin is dumping in the market. I think the team is not concentrating any sort of developments may be.
Yeah! I suppose that devs are working. But it seems like they have another project because a development of SKIN is too slow
too slow? the developments on skin coin is almost nothing in the last month
i think now its time for some good news and some development release
because if there is no more release on skin coin then investor will no longer intrest in this coin
and skin coin will loss trust from investors
i am hoping in this month october there should be some good news on its way
still holding skin coin and hoping for good
I think whale investors lost interest a long time ago. Right after news when developers said that 400 millions tokens they left for them.
When dev hold 5 times as many coins as all investors, whale investors won't interested in SKIN. While SKIN's plans are too slow or want to say nothing. I do not know when we're possible exchange skincoin to skin.
In-game skins are already being traded in the exchange page of skincoin. Skincoin also mentioned that the amount of daily transactions in their exchange site is now over 1M SKIN.
LOL
1M SKINs during the day? It is very very low volume. Investors have about 90 million SKIN tokens. Devs have 400 million.
With gaining more popularity, it will surely raise it. Just calm down and see how the marketing performs, when they do it.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:16:07 PM

price is 80% below ico! I am afraid to say that but this coin is DEAD. Undecided
Though marketing would help to raise the popularity of Skincoin like it is stated in the Whitepaper but seemingly nothing happened yet. Wouldn't sell it below ICO price if I am not in the need of this.

now the price of skincoin is crazy dumped. what's happned?

After the ICO till now we didn't hear any news from the team. They are not updating anything in the ANN that's why the coin is dumping in the market. I think the team is not concentrating any sort of developments may be.
Yeah! I suppose that devs are working. But it seems like they have another project because a development of SKIN is too slow
too slow? the developments on skin coin is almost nothing in the last month
i think now its time for some good news and some development release
because if there is no more release on skin coin then investor will no longer intrest in this coin
and skin coin will loss trust from investors
i am hoping in this month october there should be some good news on its way
still holding skin coin and hoping for good
I think whale investors lost interest a long time ago. Right after news when developers said that 400 millions tokens they left for them.
When dev hold 5 times as many coins as all investors, whale investors won't interested in SKIN. While SKIN's plans are too slow or want to say nothing. I do not know when we're possible exchange skincoin to skin.
In-game skins are already being traded in the exchange page of skincoin. Skincoin also mentioned that the amount of daily transactions in their exchange site is now over 1M SKIN.
LOL
1M SKINs during the day? It is very very low volume. Investors have about 90 million SKIN tokens. Devs have 400 million.
With gaining more popularity, it will surely raise it. Just calm down and see how the marketing performs, when they do it.
Oh... If there are 500kk tokens in a market then there is 500kk market cap (if 1 token = 1 usd). If there are 100kk tokens in a market then there is 100kk market cap (if 1 token = 1 usd)
And what? Which token is easier to raise?  Wink
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:57:20 PM

And how much time has passed since the start of the project? Now many coins behave as they died. Here much depends on the development and manipulator. And when the pampas can not know a simple man. Therefore, those who believe in the project and is waiting for growth, they just need to wait patiently for it.
CocoLibre

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:07:09 PM

I'm buying the hell out of this, please keep selling me lows I need all the $SKIN!  Grin
diogoc

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:39:49 PM

Hello guys,

We are truly sorry for all the wait with barely any updates about the current situation but the truth is that our team has been working really hard around the clock to make sure that you guys have the best products and we are pushing for promotion/marketing just now, starting Monday. We are already in talks with a lot of partners to make sure that the value of our coin (SKIN) grows, we are not dead, we are not scamming you, we simply have too much work and we are a very small team, I'm sure some of you might understand the situation.

And yes, we did apply to some major exchanges but we still don't have that much information regarding this, as soon as we do, either good or bad news, we will update you.
About the situation regarding our current circulating supply and total supply: We explained that we would keep 100M coins for the team and that the rest will be used to start turnover and partnerships.

So please, I hope you can wait a little longer and not sell your coins. You will hear from us again starting Monday, some pretty cool and exciting news! Pay attention to Twitter!

If you have any questions, please ask.

Best Regards,

Diogo.

Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:45:24 AM

Hello guys,

We are truly sorry for all the wait with barely any updates about the current situation but the truth is that our team has been working really hard around the clock to make sure that you guys have the best products and we are pushing for promotion/marketing just now, starting Monday. We are already in talks with a lot of partners to make sure that the value of our coin (SKIN) grows, we are not dead, we are not scamming you, we simply have too much work and we are a very small team, I'm sure some of you might understand the situation.

And yes, we did apply to some major exchanges but we still don't have that much information regarding this, as soon as we do, either good or bad news, we will update you.
About the situation regarding our current circulating supply and total supply: We explained that we would keep 100M coins for the team and that the rest will be used to start turnover and partnerships.

So please, I hope you can wait a little longer and not sell your coins. You will hear from us again starting Monday, some pretty cool and exciting news! Pay attention to Twitter!

Best Regards,

Diogo.

Thank you for the clarifications. I trust SKINCOIN and that you haven't scammed us which a lot of members here believe. I hope you will be more active answering the community questions in this forum to avoid any future misunderstandings
foxjames512

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:30:40 AM

Hello guys,

Best Regards,

Diogo.

Hahah. Oh, God! Did you say it again? We are working, we have been working hard... Just one question, will you plan to burn your coins? Well... 200kk for example.
diogoc

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:53:56 AM

Hello guys,

Best Regards,

Diogo.

Thank you for the clarifications. I trust SKINCOIN and that you haven't scammed us which a lot of members here believe. I hope you will be more active answering the community questions in this forum to avoid any future misunderstandings

No problem! And we are glad that you trust us and you stick with us on this journey because it will be truly exciting! And yes, we will be much more active everywhere (especially me and our new community manager), this is a true community and we want everyone to be happy, again, thank you!
sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:35:25 AM

Hello guys,

Best Regards,

Diogo.

in particular, what are you working on? server DOTA updated? month already as. developer hired?

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
  _████                ████_ 
  ████                   ███
 ████                    ████
  ████                  ███
   ████          ██     ███¯
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
foxjames512

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:45:32 AM

When will a new exchange be available? Will the developers plan to burn tokens to make the market more facilitated
sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 12:09:29 PM

When will a new exchange be available? Will the developers plan to burn tokens to make the market more facilitated

I do not think that they will burn. Read the best white paper

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
  _████                ████_ 
  ████                   ███
 ████                    ████
  ████                  ███
   ████          ██     ███¯
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
diogoc

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:10:49 PM

Hello guys,

Best Regards,

Diogo.

in particular, what are you working on? server DOTA updated? month already as. developer hired?

Hello,

We just hired 2 new people (a JS dev and a community manager), they will start working tomorrow! We are also working on fights club and that should be live in 1 to 2 weeks.

And you guys should get some exciting news regarding some of our new partners, stay tuned!
diogoc

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:16:58 PM

We have applied to some other exchanges but we still haven't received any response or update, so we are just waiting, nothing we can do about that now. And as I said before, we will burn some tokens if necessary. Right now we are closing strategic partnerships that will benefit everyone involved, so please, be patient.
foxjames512

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:50:40 PM

I do not think that they will burn. Read the best white paper
Oh, sure, I read it already. But I hope devs have a drop of respect and they try to burn it. In another case... I do not know.
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:12:54 PM

We have applied to some other exchanges but we still haven't received any response or update, so we are just waiting, nothing we can do about that now. And as I said before, we will burn some tokens if necessary. Right now we are closing strategic partnerships that will benefit everyone involved, so please, be patient.
Do you plan to add other games than CS:GO and Dota 2 to the SkinCoin Exchange such as PUBG or PayDay 2? It will be great to see kind of these game skins there. Also, an advanced filter for searching skins (price range, sort by quantity and rarity) might be great, but not a must.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:55:08 PM

we will burn some tokens if necessary.
Huh Huh Huh the worst coin I have invested in
since the release until now the price of coins always down every day,developers can not do what is expected
although they employ several people in terms of communication there will be no significant effect

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Future2Play

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:52:04 PM

Maybe you need some help from us?

wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:00:19 AM

do not buy this junk coin...supply coins that hold the developer too much, if you do not want to lose your money
they are just fraudsters by getting $ 2 milions and unsold tokens they save and do not burn it ,,, they throw away their dirt coins for profit without thinking of investors
ICO skincoin 1etherum = 6000skin now 1 Etherum = 25.000skin the worst price so far as investor SCAM

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Future2Play

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:14:04 AM

do not buy this junk coin...supply coins that hold the developer too much, if you do not want to lose your money
they are just fraudsters by getting $ 2 milions and unsold tokens they save and do not burn it ,,, they throw away their dirt coins for profit without thinking of investors
ICO skincoin 1etherum = 6000skin now 1 Etherum = 25.000skin the worst price so far as investor SCAM

If you look at the market, now almost all tokens are dumped! But what will you say later, when after some time, 1 skincoin will cost 1$ ?

foxjames512

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:01:40 AM

Oh my God! Do you really not understand you will not be listed by any good exchange? Devs have a huge premine. And yes, you must burn it. It's necessary
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: