Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex will support BCC - All BTC holders will get BCC  (Read 3972 times)
RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 04:56:07 PM

Looks like Bittrex is waiting for blocks to be mined before crediting BCC, unfortunate because I wanted to dump my coins there. For now Kraken is the only exchange with reliable pricing on it.

They already credited BCC to me 4 hours ago.

BCC wallet is under maintenance.

TheFriends

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:00:38 PM

Looks like Bittrex is waiting for blocks to be mined before crediting BCC, unfortunate because I wanted to dump my coins there. For now Kraken is the only exchange with reliable pricing on it.

The wallet should continue in maintenance until the first Bitcoin cash block emerges, which can take hours.  Cheesy

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:34:35 PM

Exactly they already credited BCC to my account. But my bad luck I did not believe this, and I exchange my bitcoins to altcoin yesterday night. I just left few coins in my wallet just now I checked the same amount of BCC is credited to my account and now we can not deposit bitcoins they disable that option. I missed one opportunity to get free coins.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:49:03 PM

Exactly they already credited BCC to my account. But my bad luck I did not believe this, and I exchange my bitcoins to altcoin yesterday night. I just left few coins in my wallet just now I checked the same amount of BCC is credited to my account and now we can not deposit bitcoins they disable that option. I missed one opportunity to get free coins.

Should have been more active on the forum with the latest updates. I wanted to take out my altcoin investments but most of them were in loss till yesterday. Still sold some as the price of BCC is not less than 0.15BTC. All in all its a good thing that Bitcoin is upgraded and we got some free money too.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
peloso
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:34:13 AM

BCC wallet is under maintenance
how long time it take ?
when will be possible to send and receive bcc?
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 10:42:01 AM

Great to see that they did credit their users with BCC while no other exchanges did that. I hold balances on Liqui and C-cex and they did not do the same while I feel BCC wallet will be active after 24 hours as all the deposits/withdrawals of BTC will again start working. The price now is 0.22 BTC but they should have sent an email newsletter to their users. I had no clue where to save my coins.

Adbitco

Activity: 1442
Merit: 664

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 10:52:07 AM

Great to see that they did credit their users with BCC while no other exchanges did that. I hold balances on Liqui and C-cex and they did not do the same while I feel BCC wallet will be active after 24 hours as all the deposits/withdrawals of BTC will again start working. The price now is 0.22 BTC but they should have sent an email newsletter to their users. I had no clue where to save my coins.
Yes bittrex credited my account too with bitcoin cash but the wallet is under maintenance.
There's another exchange novaexchange which has bitcoin cash listed on it and I received bitcoin cash there too but the wallet is under maintenance there too so it's not just bittrex but other exchanges although not much popular but they also credited their users accounts with bitcoin cash.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hamza1044

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:12:59 PM

Yes bittrex credited my account too with bitcoin cash but the wallet is under maintenance.
There's another exchange novaexchange which has bitcoin cash listed on it and I received bitcoin cash there too but the wallet is under maintenance there too so it's not just bittrex but other exchanges although not much popular but they also credited their users accounts with bitcoin cash.
I also got my bcc from bittrex the same balance on btc .
now price bcc 0.3 I think he is still go up .

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
KuramaKitsune

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:20:49 PM

suuuure wish i couldconvert my 1000 lbry into bcc while this is picking up...
to bad bittrex wont let me at the moment...
wish i read up and moved btc to bitrex before yesterday for some free coins...
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:11:06 PM

Were you able to dump the coins at the high bittrex prices? i heard it went over $1k on there. At least they were paying out 1 for 1.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:18:25 PM

Were you able to dump the coins at the high bittrex prices? i heard it went over $1k on there. At least they were paying out 1 for 1.
Alot of people were buying up on hitbtc when they were selling it for 0.1btc and then saving them to sell on bittrex for 0.3btc last night.
But then again their wallet was under maintenance so that was a no go. Undecided
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:25:07 PM

Bittrex has seen the potential of bcc and so it has supported bcc unlike other exchangers. But I guess we do not need to worry since even if bittrex will support BCC then just convert it to altcoins  so you can send it to other exchanges. But BCC is not that bad, it is also good to get hold of bcc since it has also potential just like ethereum classic. It is a good opportunity to have bcc its just like joining in an ICO , I am sure that it will also grow in value but not like bitcoin. So it is a good idea to have both bitcoin and BCC at the same time. But I guess there will a great impact on bittrex because almost all of its users  are bitcon holders and possibly their market will not widen instead their customers will likely lessen due to their BCC adoption.

I agree. Bittrex must have seen great potential to Bitcoin cash similar to etherium classic and that's the reason why they're supporting it. For me, it will be great if you invest in Bitcoin Cash( BCC) since it has the potential. Furthermore, Bitcoin cash has already reached a 10 billion cap at the market and its value is already $600.

TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:43:54 PM

Will probably suck for those that left their money in there. I mean, it would have definitely been better if you split your stash yourself. Oh well, business got to make some money.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:35:38 PM

Is the third thread  addressed specifically about this website lol. I was just telling those in another thread that what this website had done with setup multiple directories in their background, each of them devoted to a different outcome of the hard Fork. And then depending on what the outcome was, all they had to do was renamed the directory structure to match that particular outcome.
Those people are lucky whom have bitcoins stored at bittrex.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:40:04 PM

Bittrex has seen the potential of bcc and so it has supported bcc unlike other exchangers. But I guess we do not need to worry since even if bittrex will support BCC then just convert it to altcoins  so you can send it to other exchanges. But BCC is not that bad, it is also good to get hold of bcc since it has also potential just like ethereum classic. It is a good opportunity to have bcc its just like joining in an ICO , I am sure that it will also grow in value but not like bitcoin. So it is a good idea to have both bitcoin and BCC at the same time. But I guess there will a great impact on bittrex because almost all of its users  are bitcon holders and possibly their market will not widen instead their customers will likely lessen due to their BCC adoption.

I agree. Bittrex must have seen great potential to Bitcoin cash similar to etherium classic and that's the reason why they're supporting it. For me, it will be great if you invest in Bitcoin Cash( BCC) since it has the potential. Furthermore, Bitcoin cash has already reached a 10 billion cap at the market and its value is already $600.
LOL. What potential? Bcc only has 5% of the hash power that bitcoin has so why would anyone use it? The only reason why bittrex supports it is the insane volume and fee revenue that they will get once the wallet is fixed. 600$ is not the true value yet. Because the wallet is still under maintenance no one has had the opportunity to sell their bcc on bittrex.
freebrax

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:03:58 PM

I deposited BTC0.5 at bittrex and did not receive 0.5 extra Bcash. How do I claim my Bcash?
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7040

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 06:07:25 PM

I deposited BTC0.5 at bittrex and did not receive 0.5 extra Bcash. How do I claim my Bcash?
You can't anymore. They updated the BCC balance of everybody that had Bitcoin on their wallets at the moment of the fork.

If you had BTC 0.5 on your BitTrex account before the fork they would give you 0.5 BCC.

But if you had those coins on your wallet before August 1st, maybe you still have Bitcoin Cash on your address. Check out this guide[1]

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2054046.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:19:20 PM

You are late bro you should deposit it there before 1st august 12:20 UTC. If you had those bitcoin in any other wallet like electrum or you have private key of that address than you can still get free Bitcoincash by importing those private key in electroncash wallet.

Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:21:12 PM

thats why some people lefting polo and joining to bittrex..if these guys keep do what they are doing im sure they will be bigger than polo.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:28:16 PM

LOL. What potential? Bcc only has 5% of the hash power that bitcoin has so why would anyone use it? The only reason why bittrex supports it is the insane volume and fee revenue that they will get once the wallet is fixed. 600$ is not the true value yet. Because the wallet is still under maintenance no one has had the opportunity to sell their bcc on bittrex.
Lol i had, so did many more. those who had bitcoin balance before the fork, got same amount coins they held on bittrex. too bad i sold early(0.118 bcc-btc), anyways it's free money. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: