Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:59:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC for TransferWise  (Read 503 times)
adriaymati58 (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:00:07 PM

Does anyone here accept paymet through transferwise.com?
If you do please PM me your rates and conditions for payment if you have any.

The best is yet to come!
iHercules

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:15:07 PM

I can do this if u are interested in regular deals and it not being a one time thing, let me know
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:22:07 PM

I can do this if u are interested in regular deals and it not being a one time thing, let me know
It's not a one time thing, let me know your fees, also remember I am covering the transfer fees.

The best is yet to come!
iHercules

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:27:47 PM

+13% Preev Rate, you have discord or anything else where we can communicate ?
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:29:46 PM

+13% Preev Rate, you have discord or anything else where we can communicate ?
Sorry no, you can PM me your email and we can talk via email.

The best is yet to come!
iHercules

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:35:04 PM

I will prefer forum pm over email, pm me the details about how you would like to deal.
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:37:31 PM

I will prefer forum pm over email, pm me the details about how you would like to deal.
This is simple, we either get a forum escrow here or use localbitcoin or paxful.

The best is yet to come!
iHercules

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:41:46 PM

The funds are not stolen , crack or illegally obtained in any way ? Please confirm this and then we are good to go with forum Escorw.
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:44:50 PM

The funds are not stolen , crack or illegally obtained in any way ? Please confirm this and then we are good to go with forum Escorw.
Funds are not stolen, transferwise requires details you won't get with a stolen account.

The best is yet to come!
iHercules

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:54:13 PM

Okay , let me know , who u want to use as escrow and the amount u want to begin with.
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:04:39 PM

You can choose any escrow you want from the list and I will contact them and include you in the email, I will Pm you the amount when I get home, I just sent $2,5k to hashcoin so I will need to make sure I increase my limit first.

The best is yet to come!
iHercules

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:05:13 PM

Transferwise does not support my currency (INR/India) so we wont be able to work this out unfortunately.
deejayq

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:39:22 PM

you have pm
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:32:37 PM

you have pm
I responded to your PM and I don't think this will work out, I will be updating my listing to make it clear.

Transferwise does not support my currency (INR/India) so we wont be able to work this out unfortunately.
What do you mean by that? so you mean you decided to accept something you know nothing about? It works perfectly with Indian Rupees, we didn;t have an actual deal and if you wanted to back out of it you should have just said so.

The best is yet to come!
cmoney22222

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:55:52 PM

Op me me for 20@ercent preev rater. I got btc and need contanst buyer
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:18:14 PM

I can't understand, why exactly are you wanting to use TransferWise only?
How are you going to fund your TransferWise account?

Are you willing to undergo verification?

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:38:07 AM

you have pm
I responded to your PM and I don't think this will work out, I will be updating my listing to make it clear.

What do you mean by that? so you mean you decided to accept something you know nothing about? It works perfectly with Indian Rupees, we didn;t have an actual deal and if you wanted to back out of it you should have just said so.

This reinforces my impression of Indians. See? You are about to finalize a transaction with them and boom they have a change of mind or something weird comes up. They are adept in this bait and switch thing. They lure you with some kind yes-yes-yes-I'm-perfectly-happy-with-this sort of transaction and then just when you are about to execute the transaction, something is switched. I'm quite vocal of this trait of theirs. It portrays them as dishonest people to trade with. Zero consistency.

On another note, this particular case could be a scam attempt. An attempt to lure you to send the money first but he probably realized that isn't happening. No chance of a a transaction where you send first sans escrow so he uses this weak excuse of INR being a non-supported currency to quietly escape from a potential red trust.

deejayq

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:06:27 AM

This reinforces my impression of Indians. See? You are about to finalize a transaction with them and boom they have a change of mind or something weird comes up. They are adept in this bait and switch thing. They lure you with some kind yes-yes-yes-I'm-perfectly-happy-with-this sort of transaction and then just when you are about to execute the transaction, something is switched. I'm quite vocal of this trait of theirs. It portrays them as dishonest people to trade with. Zero consistency.
frustrated much?
iHercules

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:51:13 AM

Before your mouth says stuff "YOUR ASS" cant handle , transferwise is showing conversion of INR currency from USD but there is no option to "REQUEST MONEY" in https://transferwise.com/request#/  in INR currency  it is not possible or I cant seem to find the option to receive money in INR Curreny in Transferwise. So do some research before making stupid accusations.

In the request money link , "Where should the Money Go" box , I am unable to find option for INR/India,they might have temp suspended it etc, if u can show me a way to do it  , than we are good to go.
adriaymati58 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:40:53 AM

I will be locking this thread to avoid people using it to settle some kind of score, if the other method doesn't workout I will reopen it.

Op me me for 20@ercent preev rater. I got btc and need contanst buyer
No thanks, I found another option to make the deal, so I will try it to avoid talking too much.

I can't understand, why exactly are you wanting to use TransferWise only?
How are you going to fund your TransferWise account?

Are you willing to undergo verification?
I never said only transferwise, I know that people don't accept PP/Skrill/Neteller funds loaded using a bank/credit card and transferwise works in most countries so I can deal with a lot of people.
Like I said in my OP, let me know your terms of service if you want to trade.

The best is yet to come!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: