Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:48:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves to Develop Digital Asset Platform for Russian National Settlement Deposito  (Read 340 times)
josebcn (OP)

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:28:41 PM

Shocked

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-to-develop-digital-asset-platform-for-russian-national-settlement-depository-959c916022ad

The National Settlement Depository (NSD), the central depository for the Moscow stock exchange, has recently partnered with Waves Platform to develop a potential digital blockchain platform to serve digital assets including cryptocurrencies and tokenized assets. Experts believe that the NSD is trying to stake its claim in the niche, counting on good prospects from the significant volume of Russian private assets held in cryptocurrencies.
From a technical point of view, the platform will be a set of services and a tool to connect digital assets and a payment system that operates with fiat currencies. Also included in the plans of the project is a platform to keep records of digital assets (on the basis of certification of token possession) and settlements on them, as well as to store private crypto-currency keys and carry out identification of owners of crypto-currency wallets. There is also talk that the platform will perform valuation of digital assets based on market data obtained from the world’s largest cryptoexchanges.
The founder and CEO of Waves Platform, Sasha Ivanov, says that the project will not be difficult to implement from a technical point of view. Indeed, the company has already started developing a prototype, planning to release first results by September. The hard part, Mr. Ivanov says, will be the conceptual, organizational side. He believes the lack of clear legal mechanisms that would allow the depository to operate with digital assets could cause difficulties. However, the depository’s press service says that it expects changes in legislation regarding cryptoassets, in order to minimize the risks of ownership.

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
relest

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

Relest - first real estate rental auction platform

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 07:45:57 PM

According to the latest news, waves will rise in the next few months

josebcn (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:55:41 PM

According to the latest news, waves will rise in the next few months

I hope so, many things are coming  Wink

CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:12:38 PM

That would be good!!  Feeling a good vibe here!!  Kind of like that satisfaction after taking a huge dump!!  Grin
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:46:43 PM

I will say not bad,all that money what some people in Russia want to hide and launder,but lets wait you never can be sure with russian authorities

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
JohnMacaron

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:54:00 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 11:27:04 PM by JohnMacaron

One quick question: he calls himself Sasha instead of Alexander in order to not to get confused with Alphabay Market administrator Alexander Cazez who killed himself by strangling his throat with a towel hanging from a toilet door knob in Tailand prison?   https://i2.wp.com/www.farang-deaths.com/wp-content/uploads/3bd0c62c.jpg?w=700&ssl=1

Is Alexander sounds a little bit too Russian, so he ashamed of it and calls himself Sasha?
josebcn (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:46:18 PM

One quick question: he calls himself Sasha instead of Alexander in order to not to get confused with Alphabay Market administrator Alexander Cazez who killed himself by strangling his throat with a towel hanging from a toilet door knob in Tailand prison?   

Is Alexander sounds a little bit too Russian, so he ashamed of it and calls himself Sasha?

WTF

Sasha is very common in Russia.

JohnMacaron

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:21:47 AM

Yes, it is. But i'm not sure if in his official documents it's also written down like "Sasha", or rather "Alexander"? I suppose that It would be like if in official documents of senate would be written: "Donny Trumpey has approved..." It sounds very stupid, and seems like you're ashamed to call him by his full name while i'm not sure
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: