Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:47:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best ways to advertise  (Read 2737 times)
Alichemicali

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:20:10 PM

Hire a marketing agency that specializes in your product and market. That is the best and most effective way.

on the other end of the spectrum you could wander around and spend countless hours on social media and other junk posts that will do nothing.

Good luck finding a marketing agency specialized in the 'crypto world' lol
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:25:10 PM

Hire a marketing agency that specializes in your product and market. That is the best and most effective way.

on the other end of the spectrum you could wander around and spend countless hours on social media and other junk posts that will do nothing.

It's ridiculous, instead of hiring it, work with your energy, you'll realize that you can do a lot of things with your power. It is infinite.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:53:07 AM

I can help you, I have experience of promotion crypto project.
Need details of your bussines.
How much planning your advertise budget?
My reward 0.1BTC for my advice.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 09:07:22 AM

I've see so many ICO coins doing some advertisement on coinmarketcap and MEW wallet and I think they are the best platforms to do some advertisement since many people are visiting that site for personal monitoring purposes and its a good thing they can see youe banner upon visiting on that site. And also bcta ads renting is one of the best option here since you might gonna get some traffics on the visitors of this furom.

boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:16:56 PM

what are good ways to advertise a bitcoin business?

I tried a-ads and bitmedia but they suck

does anyone have experience advertising with coinmarketcap?

My proposition is to do advertising on bitcointalk forum by renting their banner space and posting ann thread here. Also there are popular bitcoin news sites like cointelegraph etc.  Smiley
webcrypt

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:23:55 PM

It's ridiculous, instead of hiring it, work with your energy, you'll realize that you can do a lot of things with your power. It is infinite.

@ Alichemicali their are hundreds/probably thousands of agencies that specialize "in the 'crypto world'". Try Google "cryptocurrency marketing agency" About 4,790,000 results.

@ orarider If you want professional results you hire professionals. If you look at ICO that have actually made millions I will bet they all had professional marketing agencies. That is not the type of results you get will post some stuff on facebook or buying a $3. forum signature.
rohn

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:50:45 AM

Best way for advertising is by using social medias with millions of users. Dont use websites which only focuses on bitcoin. Some people don't know these site and some don't visit it regulary so they might miss your advertisement. You can also use bitcoin forum and post ann thread for your business. If it is a big business and you are sure that you will gain big profit, you will not worry if you have to pay large amount in advertising. Also try asking business professionals on how they advertise and they might refer a good one to you.
nightrider

Activity: 348
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:45:24 PM

what are good ways to advertise a bitcoin business?

I tried a-ads and bitmedia but they suck

does anyone have experience advertising with coinmarketcap?

I think if you need to advertise something, first, contact the place you want to advertise. Make the necessary arrangements, I am sure that you can advertise anything you want.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:12:00 PM

SEA or google ads ?

Blah blah
darligo

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:51:02 PM

The best to advertise is to have your ICO website with whitepaper prepared and translated, then you can try to list your ICO in different ICO-trackers, the same is with exchanges for your project cryptocurrency. Some of them do it fo free, if you project idea is interesting and all the requirements for listing are met.
At the same time there are plenty of social networks about ICO, you can also communicate with their admins, how to advertise your ICO there.
PR agencies are also helpful, as they post info about your ICO on the websites with thousands of visitors.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:04:26 PM

does noone have experience in using coinmarketcap, im very interessted in trying them but 700$ for advertising on there seems a lot

I see latest price they offered is $2500 minimum order. Seems so expensive.
Try to advertise in social media like facebook, use their business tools, they charge cheap cost, I've tried advertise use the tools, it's useful if you know how to use the tools.
Or held signature campaign on this forum, try for few weeks.
Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:30:31 PM

I believe ada and media for btc is good enough for case to case basis. I mean if you are putting your ads on social media yes the number of publicity is good enough but the question is do you really reach your target audiences. I believe if you go for ads for cryptos, it is best to put it on big exchanges there i can barely say you're in the right track

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
pokerplayerpro

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:27:37 AM

The most profitable for me so far is this forum and adwords
Very good in real traffic and conversion for my blog
I hope to get a nice monthly sum of time invested a lot of luck
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:39:33 AM

Why not try out youtube for advertising, its very popular right now for crypto with many channels and thousands of targetted viewers.  You could apporach some popular channels and see if they can help or build you own and offer some content.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
ZoranGajic

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:38:28 AM

Why not try out youtube for advertising, its very popular right now for crypto with many channels and thousands of targetted viewers.  You could apporach some popular channels and see if they can help or build you own and offer some content.

I agree with him. If you can make content for Youtube you are a winner! Videos are really great. For example you can make an educational video or discuss something related to bitcoin and then link back to your website in description. That is good for your SEO and also will drive traffic to your site. It's also free, it only requires imagination and your time.
blockchaingo

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:08:43 AM

Direct advertising via Fb/Adwords is important and its role only growing in such a competitive field as crypto-based products.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:47:34 AM

I agree with him. If you can make content for Youtube you are a winner! Videos are really great. For example you can make an educational video or discuss something related to bitcoin and then link back to your website in description. That is good for your SEO and also will drive traffic to your site. It's also free, it only requires imagination and your time.

If you can make original content bring new value thats obviously even better. It seems to be very popular to live stream right now.  But you can also clip other videos and provide "new" compilations or offer your point of view on other videos etc - thats if you really cant think of ideas.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
civilufo

Activity: 375

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:26:09 PM

I've see so many ICO coins doing some advertisement on coinmarketcap and MEW wallet and I think they are the best platforms to do some advertisement since many people are visiting that site for personal monitoring purposes and its a good thing they can see youe banner upon visiting on that site. And also bcta ads renting is one of the best option here since you might gonna get some traffics on the visitors of this furom.

ICO can earn million dollars anytime, that's why they can affort those marketing cost. You have to do ROI calculation on every single cent you put on your market fund, to ensure it is really worth.

tonytone

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:28:41 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 10:54:05 AM by tonytone

You should check out https://icohotlist.com/ We are gaining a lot of attention for providing a curated list of trending ICO's

We also sell banner ads and do social promotion as well as have weekly email newsletters

PM me for details
6Asmodeus6

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:42:48 PM

If you think that you business is good and just need a little boost you should use bounty programs.Most people focuses on Social Bounties but  I think that blog bounties brings more educated users that knows what to do.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: