Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:54:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW!  (Read 90967 times)
darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:23:35 PM

I am still saying we should just hardfork the chain, keep the name instead of LTCUm and just impliment staking and masternodes.

Everybody keeps their coin. we don't get Lite-cum jokes. people will be able to stake instead of waiting for the required switch block to hit in three years. and we will have masternodes for the HODLers.

Would also create more interest from investors since they love them masternodes and will obviously increase volume and asking price
sunsetblues

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:25:11 PM

i second that posts saying that the dev should create a Twitter, Facebook and Youtube bounty. This will definitely help this great coin get more exposure, that will result in a much higher price per coin. I for one, have a twitter account with 900 real followers and over 20,000 followers on Facebook. Let's get the game started!!

I have maybe 20 facebook followers but 20k twitter followers.  Smiley

DEV PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

Dev has opportunity to tap into massive social media exposure with help from LTCU supporters, dev just needs to pull the trigger and offer bounties. And I mean real bounties to pull huge interest in this coin like 1 post to 100 followers = 1 coin. So if a member posted on twitter or facebook with 100,000 followers s/he would receive 1000 coins. Regardless of number of followers dev could also cap total weekly payouts to a single member at 1k per week and limit bounty to 1 reward per week but require seven repost/retweets over that week... That way coin would get daily exposure from member for seven straight days.

Dev, if you offered five people - 5,000 coins each per week - until bounty ended to handle the bounty program it would be hands free for you.

And someone might be like OMG 5k coins per helper weekly. But were talking about hours & hours of real work by each helper and LTCU is currently at $0.056255 Real work does mean real pay...

Suggested number of helpers - five people needed:

1) One person to send all bounty payments. (this could be you dev if you have the extra time)
2) One person to verify all facebook post
3) One person to verify all twitter post
4) One person to keep public ledger of all payments made to members who posted on twitter
5) One person to keep public ledger of all payments made to members who posted on facebook.

Process would be simple:

Member sends notice that s/he is in bounty program (facebook, twitter, or both)
Member is added to public ledger(s) with number of followers
Members post are verified
Member is paid bounty
Payment to member is then recorded in public ledger.
Bounty to member complete.

And I'd like to be the first to apply for the "twitter post verification" part if you decide go this route b/c I love twitter & LTCU. Grin

Lets do this DEV!!!

IMHO > Real Incentive = Real Participation = Real Exposure = Real Success

Have faith in humanity and never lose hope.
kenanekici

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:38:56 PM

i second that posts saying that the dev should create a Twitter, Facebook and Youtube bounty. This will definitely help this great coin get more exposure, that will result in a much higher price per coin. I for one, have a twitter account with 900 real followers and over 20,000 followers on Facebook. Let's get the game started!!

DEV PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

Dev has opportunity to tap into massive social media exposure with help from LTCU supporters, dev just needs to pull the trigger and offer bounties. And I mean real bounties to pull huge interest in this coin like 1 post to 100 followers = 1 coin. So if a member posted on twitter or facebook with 100,000 followers s/he would receive 1000 coins. Regardless of number of followers dev could also cap total weekly payouts to a single member at 1k per week and limit bounty to 1 reward per week but require seven repost/retweets over that week... That way coin would get daily exposure from member for seven straight days.

Dev, if you offered five people - 5,000 coins each per week - until bounty ended to handle the bounty program it would be hands free for you.

And someone might be like OMG 5k coins per helper weekly. But were talking about hours & hours of real work by each helper and LTCU is currently at $0.056255 Real work does mean real pay...

1) One person to send all bounty payments. (this could be you dev if you have the extra time)
4) One person to keep public ledger of all payments made to members who posted on twitter
5) One person to keep public ledger of all payments made to members who posted on facebook.

Process would be simple:

Member is paid bounty

And I'd like to be the first to apply for the "twitter post verification" part if you decide go this route b/c I love twitter & LTCU. Grin

Lets do this DEV!!!

I believe the website should come first. It's hard to take a coin serious without a website/whitepaper.
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:02:21 PM

A lot of support from the community. That's a good sign
sunsetblues

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:51:20 PM

DEV PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

Process would be simple:

Member is paid bounty

Lets do this DEV!!!

I believe the website should come first. It's hard to take a coin serious without a website/whitepaper.

We can nip this in the bud np if dev wants to. I'm linked up with thousands of web designers on twitter. Getting a nice site up and running fast shouldn't be a problem.... Whats the delay?  Dev just offer a bounty for a website.

Have faith in humanity and never lose hope.
_Crypto_Knight_

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:56:06 PM

Great to see so many members of the community coming together to get this coin noticed Smiley Don't forget to join the Facebook group if you haven't already!

www.facebook.com/groups/1868931310084295
random8888

Activity: 83

Another day another dollar

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 01:03:42 AM

It is up to the dev at this point to follow up with what the community needs and wants. This coin has huge potential.

random8888

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 01:07:29 AM

I am still saying we should just hardfork the chain, keep the name instead of LTCUm and just impliment staking and masternodes.

Everybody keeps their coin. we don't get Lite-cum jokes. people will be able to stake instead of waiting for the required switch block to hit in three years. and we will have masternodes for the HODLers.

Would also create more interest from investors since they love them masternodes and will obviously increase volume and asking price

That is exactly what i thought as well. Besides, LTCU sounds much better than LTCUm and is shorter. Getting yet another coin name won't help and will create more confusion. If implementing staking and masternodes to LTCU without having to change the name is possible (which i don't see why it is not), it would be much preferable.

Damage_Dealer

Activity: 331
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:59:28 AM

Dev, please listen to what people are saying here! There is absolutely no need to make this LTCUm or whatever, just leave the coin as it is, and try to improve it, there are lots of ways to do it like creating marketing channels through social media, making bounty programs, creating a solid looking website, etc. Please please listen to the community!
ghiocionut

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:18:01 AM

Omg i am so happy to see this community growing so much. Seeing that the marketcap is only 32k makes the coin sooo undervalued
john marston

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:12:52 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 11:59:51 AM by john marston

bad day for our coin  Undecided Undecided Undecided
TheMiningPool.mine (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:45:37 PM

DEV PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

Process would be simple:

Member is paid bounty

Lets do this DEV!!!

Hi Guys!!
Thanks all for your interest in make LTCU grow!

Your are right, we just need more people involved to make more volume and make LTCU grow.
I must say I really need help, becouse I'm not good at social networks, and I'm really busy right now at work (real life ^^), so I'll be happy of you aor someone else can take care of that kind of social campaign.

Lets say I can offer a 30,000-50,000 LTCU right now for social media.
Can you manage the campaign?
Let me know here or send me a PM to start if you can.

About the LTCUm I really think it is not needed right now.
It was good idea to fix the stucked chain some weeks ago, but now it's all fine with the fix I made, so lets keep with this one right now and lets try to make it grow!

Thanks all for support!

Ah! and the website... I need someone too to make a good website, I had someone working on that, but he is missing :/
Snetler

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:20:45 PM

Hi I can design well and have spare time to manage a some social media.
Please let me know what it all involves and I will look into it.
Really interested.
random8888

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 03:52:09 PM

DEV PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

Process would be simple:

Member is paid bounty

Lets do this DEV!!!

Hi Guys!!

Your are right, we just need more people involved to make more volume and make LTCU grow.
I must say I really need help, becouse I'm not good at social networks, and I'm really busy right now at work (real life ^^), so I'll be happy of you aor someone else can take care of that kind of social campaign.

It was good idea to fix the stucked chain some weeks ago, but now it's all fine with the fix I made, so lets keep with this one right now and lets try to make it grow!

Thanks all for support!

Ah! and the website... I need someone too to make a good website, I had someone working on that, but he is missing :/

I'm available Monday-Thursday. I can definitely verify all facebook and twitter posts + send bounty payments for all contributors. We will also need a community manager to handle people's questions and so on.

kenanekici

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:06:03 PM

DEV PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

Process would be simple:

Member is paid bounty

Lets do this DEV!!!

Hi Guys!!

Thanks all for support!

Is there a whitepaper? When the website is done, I want to be a part of the marketing team (for free).
Also, people should not spread news about LTCU without a website. Possible investors will simply not bother looking into LTCU without one
and also a whitepaper, which is long due.
Gabito04

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:09:30 PM

how do i get litecoin ultra....new to cryptos.
fl32biz

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:31:36 PM

DEV PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

Process would be simple:

Member is paid bounty

Lets do this DEV!!!

Hi Guys!!

Thanks all for support!

Hello dev, I created for a week the group ltcu on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1868931310084295/ there are already 60 members! I have already started the campaign but I am interested in job marketing! I can manage facebook (I already do) as well as the official twitter of LTCU.
ia1987fr

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:41:38 PM

Hello, i am all in this coin, i think it has a big potential ... please dev keep working on it ... now it s starting to go up ..so must not leave it ... website must come fast or people lose interest ... and the owners of the coin money .. So please dev make it right
_Crypto_Knight_

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:50:03 PM

I'm happy to play my part and knock a basic wix site together until we can get some proper web developers on board Smiley I'll just need content to put on there about the coin etc.
_Crypto_Knight_

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:53:07 PM

Let's come together as a community and all play a part in getting this coin off the ground! Smiley We deserve to be one of the great crypto community success stories!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: