Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:17:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW!  (Read 90984 times)
rwfreshmore

Activity: 56
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:48:39 AM

Looks like word is getting around and this dip doesn't have a lot of legs. I'm buying more. Target: 2, 5, 10

Dev posted on twitter 4 hours ago referencing the volume.

This is really cool! I'm in too.
I still get stuck at the same block error. what wallet version do you use?

I'm using this: https://mega.nz/#!TlpEACxC!gd2bddc6dvi6iVx-Ix6iij7tKwuUiRg1vSPFXW6qX7Q which is referenced at the top of this thread's OP.

I've noticed that the wallet may unsync every once in awhile. But it eventually re-syncs without issue. Read above, try adding the peers.

are you on facebook - could we have a word? I'm same as here... centralbpm / Mihai Ogasanu

PM me here or jump on the ltcu telegram channel. Linking my actual identity to my bitcointalk identity is not something I would recommend doing.
centralbpm

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:03:39 AM

PM me here or jump on the ltcu telegram channel. Linking my actual identity to my bitcointalk identity is not something I would recommend doing.
[/quote]

For sure , i tried to PM you and got this "User 'rwfreshmore' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting."Smiley
rwfreshmore

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:51:09 AM

CAN ANYONE HELP??? PLS

I am missing LTCU which seems to have disappeared
I transferred it from Yobit to Cryptopia before the wallet went into maintenance.
2017-11-26 16:41:19
29999.98439995 LTCU
ae0db6e65dff2a5b2034988e82282887b470bc394c584738ebcaf5090a368dd
Yobits transaction codes are missing the last digit. I have tried all combinations on the explorer to no avail.
Still without response from Yobit support

Have you searched the deposit address from Cryptopia on the block explorer to see if there are any associated transactions?
godlikeserver

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:30:59 AM

Guys, i don't see any information about the Staking, what is the minimum Coins required for stake ?
BTW I'm not a fan of Telegram: Anyone who wishes to join new Discord Ch. Join in here: https://discord.gg/DS9Xvtr
Let's build Discord Community around it, it will be okay. Everyone who wants to Mod in it write me Wink  Grin
minerbeta

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:55:16 AM

The pool like shit. Is there any better pool now ?
rwfreshmore

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:11:02 AM

The pool like shit. Is there any better pool now ?

I was using lycheeBit for the last few days. It's not bad but you need to get your dif set right. It's hard to mine which will keep the price climbing.
mafianuk

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:05:29 AM

Anything on telegram? Try to find ltcu in there. Thanks a lot
timmyzhl

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:34:57 AM

As of January, LTCU's trading volume has suddenly grown tremendously. Today's turnover is 135%. The authors should find ways to make people more willing to buy LTCU because LTCU is going further.
minerbeta

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:41:40 AM

My wallet again (was fixed this morning) out of sync. Why it's always like that. I need to update the config file again ?
mafianuk

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:00:35 PM

Omg! Don’t be a looser, stop selling!you are happy with 10x  when you can get 1000 x in few weeks! What s wrong with you guys?
bb88

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:23:59 PM

Official discord link: https://discord.gg/3SGD25

Telegram: https://t.me/LiteCoinUltra

Activity starting to heat up - let’s get this thing going!
centralbpm

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:35:45 PM

My wallet again (was fixed this morning) out of sync. Why it's always like that. I need to update the config file again ?

Anyone with a working wallet? i have lost so much $$$$ because of this wallet issue that it's really unbelievable that the Devs are not getting back with a solution. I am so pissed off.
Please PM me if you have a working wallet.
centralbpm

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:03:04 PM

Omg! Don’t be a looser, stop selling!you are happy with 10x  when you can get 1000 x in few weeks! What s wrong with you guys?

Well, i guess we all had the chance to go up on Cryptopia if it wasn't for the massive sellings. If you waited to be more buy volume which was happening, you could have sold higher for once and second kept the price going - i mean - i can understand you waited to have a high price maybe for a logn time - but look guys - you are in for profit - in exchange i mean, i can only see amateur behaviour and this is why the cryptocurency market is so volatile - and atractive at the same time - but be carefull in the future you can ruin a coin by massive seeling. So let's give sume buy time back so it will grow again - and you can sell higher - why not buy it now whn it's low and make more profit in a month - but don't sell while it's low because you make 10% more. We are in this together - the comunity counts! And we need to have a solid comunity. Don't you agree?!
godlikeserver

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:43:24 PM

Anyone with a working wallet? i have lost so much $$$$ because of this wallet issue that it's really unbelievable that the Devs are not getting back with a solution. I am so pissed off.
Please PM me if you have a working wallet.

Yes, i have working wallet, i downloaded this one from the topic, not from the website itself, because the first time i downloaded it from the website and the wallet from there was for the old blockchain i believe so...

This is the link for the new one: https://mega.nz/#!TlpEACxC!gd2bddc6dvi6iVx-Ix6iij7tKwuUiRg1vSPFXW6qX7Q
It seems to have an little issue from time to time the wallet goes for Sync but it fixes itself. Just have pationt and wait.

- Discord channel: https://discord.gg/afWhm4p
Will_1981

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:02:22 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 09:27:32 PM by Will_1981

People sell mainly because of two reasons :

1 - Amateur wix site. (How many of you throwned your faces when you saw that site?)

2 - problems with synching the wallet - resulting in panic about losing the coins and all the shit said in this forum.

People buy in excitement after seeing a few good words in the first page and in the last (now not even the last),
But then they start to learn more about the coin, then they come to this forum, read all the shit with the wallet and dev´s bullshit talking
having no clue what to do and disappearing , then they find the wix site, and that´s it. They sell.

And you realize other people are feeling the same when you see that, lots of sell orders in cryptopia ready to trigger
and you start seeing that people may just dump it. And what you do ? after you already lost half of your money ! you sell to not lose ALL.

That´s it guys! you can´t hold a coin for long sustained by bullshit talking and hype.

I tried telling the people representing the coin about these two issues... they don´t listen, laugh , and say this is bullshit. Well... there is the result.

I am very angry, because I lost money twice with this coin, because I was holding my coins, and many people dumped it.

So in fact is not because of the dumpers that we are losing money. But because of this terrible representation and two problems
that are SO simple to be solved and they just don´t solve it !

And mostly I blame myself, for not reading all the shit in this forum before I bought it.

This coin could be awesome, but it will not take off because of the people representing this coin. If the coin had a decent website and a working wallet.
THAT would be enough for now. At least people would feel it is being taken care of with a good image and no panic to lose coins.

Lesson learned. Don´t invest in coins on which the dev doesn´t care even to pay 10-20 dollars to remove the wix banners. How much you think he invests in the project
itself ? nothing... he don´t pay even 10-20 dollars a month to put on a decent site , guys.

And tell that to ´´Cuntus´´ in the telegram group. He will tell you are a pussy, and fuck websites and this and that...Well... you are shooting your own foot pal.

Better get a decent coin to invest and hold. You cannot hold this bomb. if it will take off... maybe with new competent people. The way it is now,it won´t.
Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:07:13 PM

People sell mainly because of two reasons :

1 - Amateur wix site. (How many of you throwned your faces when you saw that site?)

2 - problems with synching the wallet - resulting in panic about losing the coins and all the shit said in this forum.

People buy in excitement after seeing a few good words in the first page and in the last (now not even the last),
But then they start to learn more about the coin, then they come to this forum, read all the shit with the wallet and dev´s bullshit talking
having no clue what to do and disappearing , then they find the wix site, and that´s it. They sell.

And you realize other people are feeling the same when you see that, lots of sell orders in cryptopia ready to trigger
and you start seeing that people may just dump it. And what you do ? after you already lost half of your money ! you sell to not lose ALL.

That´s it guys! you can´t hold a coin for long sustained by bullshit talking and hype.

I tried telling the people representing the coin about these two issues... they don´t listen, laugh , and say this is bullshit. Well... there is the result.

I am very angry, because I lost money twice with this coin, because I was holding my coins, and many people dumped it.

So in fact is not because of the dumpers that we are losing money. But because of this terrible representation and two problems
that are SO simple to be solved and they just don´t solve it !

And mostly I blame myself, for not reading all the shit in this forum before I bought it.

This coin could be awesome, but it will not take off because of the people representing this coin. If the coin had a decent website and a working wallet.
THAT would be enough for now. At least people would feel it is being taken care of with a good image and no panic to lose coins.

Lesson learned. Don´t invest in coins on which the dev doesn´t care even to pay 10-20 dollars to remove the wix banners. How much you think he invests in the project
itself ? nothing... he don´t pay even 10-20 dollars a month to put on a decent site , guys.

And tell that to ´´Cuntus´´ in the telegram group. He will tell you are a pussy, and fuck websites and this and that...Well... you are shooting your own foot pal.

Better get a decent coin to invest and hold. You cannot hold this bomb. if it will take off... maybe with new competent people. The way it is now,it won´t.

I thought the previous hype was all sarcasm.

I bought this garbage for 500 sats and dumped it for like 2500, because I was bored and didn't have anything better to do.

You do realize that this coin is 100% dead right? The mining doesn't even work.

Using crypto to pay for college.
Gor27

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:33:01 PM

The wix site, the idle wallet, the man in the dressing gown for advertising is a shock, not an effective promotion of the coin. A coin that can not even be a coin, because you can not conduct transactions. People, do you understand what you are buying?
I sold this trash
Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:16:35 PM

The wix site, the idle wallet, the man in the dressing gown for advertising is a shock, not an effective promotion of the coin. A coin that can not even be a coin, because you can not conduct transactions. People, do you understand what you are buying?
I sold this trash

Exactly. Pump and dump for a quick 5x.

Using crypto to pay for college.
CULTFRANCE16

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Leader - FR. Group of traders.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:44:09 PM

If Dev really wants to take the project forward, he could start by fixing the Wallet and upgrading the site. Simple and easy, with this low supply the currency could easily hit 1 dollar lvl.

The question here is, does Dev want his currency to be a success or a failure? and why ?  Wink

Bitstar MarketPlace launch date's Unknown: www.bitstarcoin.com
centralbpm

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:53:55 PM

If Dev really wants to take the project forward, he could start by fixing the Wallet and upgrading the site. Simple and easy, with this low supply the currency could easily hit 1 dollar lvl.

The question here is, does Dev want his currency to be a success or a failure? and why ?  Wink

Right! Does he even read this stuff?
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: