Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:38:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW!  (Read 90984 times)
CULTFRANCE16

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Leader - FR. Group of traders.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:02:15 AM

Probably yes, he posted on Twitter recently.

Bitstar MarketPlace launch date's Unknown: www.bitstarcoin.com
jojosbizarredventure

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:10:47 AM

Sold most of my holdings today. Primary reasons, broken wallet (it just shouldn't be that hard!), lack of solid roadmap and communication for the team (pretty sure it was a dead coin at one stage). Dev if you're reading this, up your game and make me believe you have what it takes to fulfil the project and I will happily reinvest.
centralbpm

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:50:59 AM

Probably yes, he posted on Twitter recently.

My wallet sync'ed after many trials and restarts - took me forever. On the other hand to send what i had in my wallet to cryptopia - it's now 9 hours plus, at 19 confirmations... pending... man oh man... Cry
Kaking

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:03:35 AM

The wallet sync very slow, and it take alot of time to transfer the coin from wallet to exchange. I just sell my 12k coin to the exchange, and don't want to hold this coin any more  Angry Angry Angry

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
godlikeserver

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:55:31 AM

The wallet sync very slow, and it take alot of time to transfer the coin from wallet to exchange. I just sell my 12k coin to the exchange, and don't want to hold this coin any more  Angry Angry Angry

Just give some time to the dev... Yes... currently the coins have some issues but i believe in the project and the community that is building around it for the last few days. Don't get paniced and buy your lottery ticket, don't sell it lol. This are my personal toughts not an investement suggestion.

Discord ch.: https://discord.gg/afWhm4p
CULTFRANCE16

Activity: 159

Leader - FR. Group of traders.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:49:33 AM

Just give some time to the dev... Yes... currently the coins have some issues but i believe in the project and the community that is building around it for the last few days. Don't get paniced and buy your lottery ticket, don't sell it lol. This are my personal toughts not an investement suggestion.

"Hi all! I want to announce LTCU will have MASTERNODES soon! Will do that with a new coin, will be LTCUm, and everyone will be able to swap his/her LTCU for LTCUm. Wont be a mandatory swap, just volunteer swap. Swap ratio will be 2/1 (2 LTCU will be swaped for 1 LTCUm) New Web site will be finished soon too, with more news!

Masternodes will need 25k LTCu and will have:

- Dark send
 - Obfuscation
 - Mixing
 - Inbuilt Explorer

MORE UPDATES AND COMPLETE SPECS SOON! Regards Dev"

Interesting... this swap will drastically reduce the number of currencies in circulation, together with MasterNodes will push the price up like a rocket.

Maybe I should buy some too.  Cheesy

Bitstar MarketPlace launch date's Unknown: www.bitstarcoin.com
saeko

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

Life is great

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 07:23:25 PM

"Hi all! I want to announce LTCU will have MASTERNODES soon! Will do that with a new coin, will be LTCUm, and everyone will be able to swap his/her LTCU for LTCUm. Wont be a mandatory swap, just volunteer swap. Swap ratio will be 2/1 (2 LTCU will be swaped for 1 LTCUm) New Web site will be finished soon too, with more news!

Masternodes will need 25k LTCu and will have:

- Dark send
 - Obfuscation
 - Mixing
 - Inbuilt Explorer

MORE UPDATES AND COMPLETE SPECS SOON! Regards Dev"

Interesting... this swap will drastically reduce the number of currencies in circulation, together with MasterNodes will push the price up like a rocket.

Maybe I should buy some too.  Cheesy

Good news....i think   Huh
rwfreshmore

Activity: 56
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:34:53 PM

People sell mainly because of two reasons :

1 - Amateur wix site. (How many of you throwned your faces when you saw that site?)

2 - problems with synching the wallet - resulting in panic about losing the coins and all the shit said in this forum.

People buy in excitement after seeing a few good words in the first page and in the last (now not even the last),
But then they start to learn more about the coin, then they come to this forum, read all the shit with the wallet and dev´s bullshit talking
having no clue what to do and disappearing , then they find the wix site, and that´s it. They sell.

And you realize other people are feeling the same when you see that, lots of sell orders in cryptopia ready to trigger
and you start seeing that people may just dump it. And what you do ? after you already lost half of your money ! you sell to not lose ALL.

That´s it guys! you can´t hold a coin for long sustained by bullshit talking and hype.

I tried telling the people representing the coin about these two issues... they don´t listen, laugh , and say this is bullshit. Well... there is the result.

I am very angry, because I lost money twice with this coin, because I was holding my coins, and many people dumped it.

So in fact is not because of the dumpers that we are losing money. But because of this terrible representation and two problems
that are SO simple to be solved and they just don´t solve it !

And mostly I blame myself, for not reading all the shit in this forum before I bought it.

This coin could be awesome, but it will not take off because of the people representing this coin. If the coin had a decent website and a working wallet.
THAT would be enough for now. At least people would feel it is being taken care of with a good image and no panic to lose coins.

Lesson learned. Don´t invest in coins on which the dev doesn´t care even to pay 10-20 dollars to remove the wix banners. How much you think he invests in the project
itself ? nothing... he don´t pay even 10-20 dollars a month to put on a decent site , guys.

And tell that to ´´Cuntus´´ in the telegram group. He will tell you are a pussy, and fuck websites and this and that...Well... you are shooting your own foot pal.

Better get a decent coin to invest and hold. You cannot hold this bomb. if it will take off... maybe with new competent people. The way it is now,it won´t.

Hold and prosper. Websites are so highly overrated. Here's Satoshi's whitepaper https://www.bitcoin.com/bitcoin.pdf . No mention of websites. No PUSSIES! LEAD DEV DEAR LEADER!!!
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:23:00 AM

maybe i wanna try this project soon
rwfreshmore

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:02:02 AM

** WARNING

this coin rulez. Invest in people.. specifically Dear Leader Lead Dev's aunt.
Bit Gobblin

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:17:38 AM

Sold most of my holdings today. Primary reasons, broken wallet (it just shouldn't be that hard!), lack of solid roadmap and communication for the team (pretty sure it was a dead coin at one stage). Dev if you're reading this, up your game and make me believe you have what it takes to fulfil the project and I will happily reinvest.
   If the entire market will Bull Up then this is a growing coin from the looks of it. Yes, I do agree that a careless Dev or those who could care less about their investors should be de-listed.... and you should try and detect this before purchasing. Sorry about the lack of care.
FuZion_54

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

LTCU is sinking. Better hodl or sell ? This shit can be give some money to reinvest in better coin
kashak101090

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

Will the coin go ahead or can we not even think about it? Wallet for Windows does not work. site is not very high quality. Dev, will you work on a coin or will it die?
rwfreshmore

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:56:25 PM

Will the coin go ahead or can we not even think about it? Wallet for Windows does not work. site is not very high quality. Dev, will you work on a coin or will it die?

Dear Leader Lead Dev appears to be working on LTCUm (new chain for LTCU) and migration. Either way, if the existing Dev does not delivery soonish there is another group that is going to launch a Dash forked chain for LTCU and take over the project. All coins will be transferred except the pre-mined coins.
tam cheng

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:15:19 AM

Is there any update for this coin? where DEV team?
sharopeem

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:47:53 PM

are you going to list LTCU on other exchanges Devs or that's it Huh?? Embarrassed  Embarrassed
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:56:07 AM

are you going to list LTCU on other exchanges Devs or that's it Huh?? Embarrassed  Embarrassed

There is nothing wrong with Cryptopia, they have many traders and solid liquidity. Not sure more exchanges would do much. Much more important with better development.
SAN1965

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:56:58 AM

There is nothing wrong with Cryptopia, they have many traders and solid liquidity. Not sure more exchanges would do much. Much more important with better development.

Cryptopia is quite ok for me:)
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:00:46 AM

It's a very solid exchange, I've been trading there for a long time. Never had any problems what so ever. I'm happy you're happy  Smiley
godlikeserver

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:56:43 PM

It's a very solid exchange, I've been trading there for a long time. Never had any problems what so ever. I'm happy you're happy  Smiley

Same here tho... I like cryptopia too...
Is there any news about LTCU ?
Havent hear any from a while...
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: