Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:31:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Enigma Catalyst - Build Your Own Crypto Hedge Fund  (Read 43253 times)
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:10:11 PM

I agree Enigma is a gem for a long term. I have even purchased more during a dip and holding on to them, because they will moon soon enough. They are already a quarter ahead of schedule in their development, and it will become clear with time, when the project matures. People in crypto expect 2x results in 1 day, which is not the case anymore.

Yes agree, slowly but surely now the price is immediately back to the highest position like 2 weeks ago ($0,68), now the price reached $ 0.4 and I'm optimistic this year will reach at least $ 1.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:35:14 PM

I agree Enigma is a gem for a long term. I have even purchased more during a dip and holding on to them, because they will moon soon enough. They are already a quarter ahead of schedule in their development, and it will become clear with time, when the project matures. People in crypto expect 2x results in 1 day, which is not the case anymore.

Yes agree, slowly but surely now the price is immediately back to the highest position like 2 weeks ago ($0,68), now the price reached $ 0.4 and I'm optimistic this year will reach at least $ 1.
i wish so, but i am afraid it will depand on the whole market of the last two months this year, if the whole market is good, i think the price may hit $2

bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:11:22 PM

i wish so, but i am afraid it will depand on the whole market of the last two months this year, if the whole market is good, i think the price may hit $2

with $1 it would be marketcap of $ 1 Billion.

its hard to believe it will go up to ICO price back again, before end of year.
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:20:28 AM

with $1 it would be marketcap of $ 1 Billion.

its hard to believe it will go up to ICO price back again, before end of year.
yep, especially the slack channel and offical website been hacked during the ico and large of Chinese participators get refund due to the policy which means lots of investors are outside
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:50:02 AM

Enigma and investFeed Partner to Grow and Enable Crypto Trading Community

Today Enigma is excited to announce a new partnership with investFeed, the leading social platform for cryptoasset traders and investors. The partnership focuses on both expanding investFeed’s community and leveraging Enigma’s data-driven crypto investing platform, Catalyst, directly on investFeed to offer advanced trading tools and insight. investFeed will bring the power of Catalyst and its active userbase to the growing investFeed community and will also be integrated as a data provider for Catalyst. investFeed plans on initializing new post options for users that will aid in the development of Catalyst’s data marketplace, which will in turn assist users in developing more advanced and successful trading strategies....

https://blog.enigma.co/enigma-and-investfeed-partner-to-grow-and-enable-crypto-trading-community-612f37e6e66e

Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:30:06 AM

no  potential, it is scam we can't withdraw our tokens from the site.
scam.

Why do you write such nonsense?

Because this is the reality. we cannot withdraw our tokens, how do you call it?

If you really have to write as many posts as possible every day, you'd better say something that make sense.
You might be banned from any bounty campaign.

I don't care about my messages numbers, i care about projects that does not pays the investors.
I repeat it again, how can we withdraw out tokens on the site? If you have an answer, would be helpful instead of write as many messages as possible.

Still waiting an answer here.

You have a great communication with your investors..

Still waiting here!
webbski9

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:00:47 PM

Is Enigma a stakeable coin?
LegendX

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:52:48 AM

Hello, for enigma roadmap I wanted to know the dates/quarters when each of the 4 phases will be completed. I see the 4 phases listed but no dates or timeline
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:31:41 AM

Is Enigma a stakeable coin?

also curious

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:03:43 AM

The ENG token includes a stake in both, correct? A stake in Catalyst and in MPC..?
StinchcombNancy

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:30:19 AM

Someone know why etherscan does not show a value for Enigma Catalyst tokens?
vuvanle120

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:39:23 PM

Enigma and investFeed Partner to Grow and Enable Crypto Trading Community

Today Enigma is excited to announce a new partnership with investFeed, the leading social platform for cryptoasset traders and investors. The partnership focuses on both expanding investFeed’s community and leveraging Enigma’s data-driven crypto investing platform, Catalyst, directly on investFeed to offer advanced trading tools and insight. investFeed will bring the power of Catalyst and its active userbase to the growing investFeed community and will also be integrated as a data provider for Catalyst. investFeed plans on initializing new post options for users that will aid in the development of Catalyst’s data marketplace, which will in turn assist users in developing more advanced and successful trading strategies....

https://blog.enigma.co/enigma-and-investfeed-partner-to-grow-and-enable-crypto-trading-community-612f37e6e66e

Engima has been announcing many partnership. They are subjected to grow in the future. I'm pretty sure the BTC fork is what holding Engima back. Fun disclosure: I have a big bag of ENG tokens.

daniweb

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:55:38 PM

Is Enigma going to only focus on crypto data? What happens if Vitalik is correct, the bubble bursts, and there's only BTC and 4-5 other coins?
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:05:28 PM

Apologize if this question has been answered before: any vesting period for employees following token sale?
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:29:04 PM

Amazingly, today's transactions reach over $ 600k and already a week more deals above $ 500k, ENG is a big project so it's worth it to make our choice profitable.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:16:45 PM

Amazingly, today's transactions reach over $ 600k and already a week more deals above $ 500k, ENG is a big project so it's worth it to make our choice profitable.
the price pump and dump rapidly on Binance, if you are skillful at speculation, you will make great profit
ucliktea

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:33:41 PM

dev where i can trade ENG?i want buy little token
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:17:54 PM

This is a noob question, but do I need to worry about this multi sig issue if my ENG is stored on my Trezor via MEW?
daniweb

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:22:35 PM

can enigma team confirm that the enigma funds are safe and are not frozen as part of the parity multi-sig issue?
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:40:05 PM

no  potential, it is scam we can't withdraw our tokens from the site.
scam.

Why do you write such nonsense?

Because this is the reality. we cannot withdraw our tokens, how do you call it?

If you really have to write as many posts as possible every day, you'd better say something that make sense.
You might be banned from any bounty campaign.

I don't care about my messages numbers, i care about projects that does not pays the investors.
I repeat it again, how can we withdraw out tokens on the site? If you have an answer, would be helpful instead of write as many messages as possible.

Still waiting an answer here.

You have a great communication with your investors..

Still waiting here!

great communication about the staff, really great.
still waiting for an answer!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: