Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:46:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Enigma Catalyst - Build Your Own Crypto Hedge Fund  (Read 43253 times)
Inspector_Cypto

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:23:31 PM

So glad I didn't invest in this. Jumped ship on ICO day when this incompetent greedy team randomly increased their market cap by 50%!
Funnily enough the current price right now would be the previous buy in point had they not pulled off this ridiculous move, instead people are down by 50%.
These guys are academics not innovators. Looking into the CEO's history is quite shocking. I wouldn't trust him with a remote control.
I hope you guys will be able to get your investment back and not make a loss eventually. Best of luck.

Sorry,but i still don't understand why you are so upset...not every investment gives huge returns straight after going on the exchange....give it time let the team work.Some investments need a time to make real return,or you expecting just pump and dump?

You misunderstood. I'll make it simple:

a) I didn't invest. I was going to
b) What you're saying is nonsense because as I've already outlined if Enigma didn't pull that move of increasing their market cap by a whopping 50% on the day of the ICO you:
1) Would not be down on your investment today as the tokens would have cost 40cents each if I'm correct. Right now that 50% extra was taken from you for no reason and practically went to the pockets of the ENG team at your cost.
&
2) People wouldn't have dumped and gotten out had they not pulled this move. Enigma ruined their reputation and pissed everyone off with their irresponsible actions. No one wants to invest in a project like this as you can tell and current people holding wanna get out (generally speaking).
I'm saying the way the team acted, the decisions they made were as unprofessional as can be, a total slap in the face of early token holders. Enigma had a potentially great thing going and they royally screwed it with greed.
It's business and if they acted like this in the beginning I don't see how they have the know how to properly execute in the long run.
Their incompetence has been highlighted in more ways than one. If you like I can also elaborate why I certainly wouldn't trust the founder as he's displayed a lack of technical ability.
Another member once mentioned the worst attributes in a team you're investing in is incompetence and greed. And honestly I have never seen any other team that excels in both those characteristics more. I'm not speaking out of my ass either. I'll gladly explain this further if you like.
c) Clearly this has nothing to do with expecting a pump and dump or needing time. Enigma is down 30ish% directly because of their actions, nothing else.

I still think you'll probably make a profit. But it is going to take a lot more work and time now. If I was you I'd hold and see what happens in Q1 2018.

edit: typo
josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:35:04 PM

Could dapp funds be launched on the blockchain which take ENG and use catalyst?
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:59:12 PM

So glad I didn't invest in this. Jumped ship on ICO day when this incompetent greedy team randomly increased their market cap by 50%!
Funnily enough the current price right now would be the previous buy in point had they not pulled off this ridiculous move, instead people are down by 50%.
These guys are academics not innovators. Looking into the CEO's history is quite shocking. I wouldn't trust him with a remote control.
I hope you guys will be able to get your investment back and not make a loss eventually. Best of luck.

Sorry,but i still don't understand why you are so upset...not every investment gives huge returns straight after going on the exchange....give it time let the team work.Some investments need a time to make real return,or you expecting just pump and dump?

b) What you're saying is nonsense because as I've already outlined if Enigma didn't pull that move of increasing their market cap by a whopping 50% on the day of the ICO you:
1) Would not be down on your investment today as the tokens would have cost 40cents each if I'm correct. Right now that 50% extra was taken from you for no reason and practically went to the pockets of the ENG team at your cost.
&
2) People wouldn't have dumped and gotten out had they not pulled this move. Enigma ruined their reputation and pissed everyone off with their irresponsible actions. No one wants to invest in a project like this as you can tell and current people holding wanna get out (generally speaking).
I'm saying the way the team acted, the decisions they made were as unprofessional as can be, a total slap in the face of early token holders. Enigma had a potentially great thing going and they royally screwed it with greed.
It's business and if they acted like this in the beginning I don't see how they have the know how to properly execute in the long run.
Their incompetence has been highlighted in more ways than one. If you like I can also elaborate why I certainly wouldn't trust the founder as he's displayed a lack of technical ability.
Another member once mentioned the worst attributes in a team you're investing in is incompetence and greed. And honestly I have never seen any other team that excels in both those characteristics more. I'm not speaking out of my ass either. I'll gladly explain this further if you like.
c) Clearly this has nothing to do with expecting a pump and dump or needing time. Enigma is down 30ish% directly because of their actions, nothing else.

I still think you'll probably make a profit. But it is going to take a lot more work and time now. If I was you I'd hold and see what happens in Q1 2018.

I would like to know what the team had done to ruin their reputation, can you elaborate it or you can give me some clues for me to research

5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:27:03 AM

&

Ok, i agree that everyone got they own opinion and i respect that.So, Let's wait until q1 2018 and talk again.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:42:54 AM

When can we expect social media campaign btc bounty distribution?

Its been more than a month, still no news
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:54:00 AM

When can we expect social media campaign btc bounty distribution?

Its been more than a month, still no news

i'm waiting a simple answer since 2 months, go to the queue bro.
weston4mills

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:38:01 PM

guys, what was Tier1 ICO price...or how many tokens would someone get if he invested 1.9 ETH?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Bannedseller

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:18:02 PM

What's the roadmap now. Is the dev still active
Roidz92

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:21:19 PM

What's the roadmap now. Is the dev still active

no, should be a scam, i'm waiting an answer since months.
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:17:10 AM

Great Chart Gallery of Enigma on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/enigma-project/chart_gallery

newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:57:12 PM

Do u know when will Enigma start to ask for ENG tokens as payment for the data?
spodocomodo

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:11:41 PM

Nothing..No news...nothing. website....still set up for an ICO...Talks about an Alpha........Face it they are gone with your ETH - Guys in my opinion you were scammmmmed. the 50% HC hike was your signal.  Sell Sell Sell while they are worth something. Meanwhile 50 new coins are doing what they were saying they were going to do sad.  In my opinion the SEC or FBI need to arrest these guys.
Roidz92

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:19:03 PM

Nothing..No news...nothing. website....still set up for an ICO...Talks about an Alpha........Face it they are gone with your ETH - Guys in my opinion you were scammmmmed. the 50% HC hike was your signal.  Sell Sell Sell while they are worth something. Meanwhile 50 new coins are doing what they were saying they were going to do sad.  In my opinion the SEC or FBI need to arrest these guys.

saying this sine MONTHS. this is just another poor scam.
spodocomodo

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:43:29 AM

Nothing..No news...nothing. website....still set up for an ICO...Talks about an Alpha........Face it they are gone with your ETH - Guys in my opinion you were scammmmmed. the 50% HC hike was your signal.  Sell Sell Sell while they are worth something. Meanwhile 50 new coins are doing what they were saying they were going to do sad.  In my opinion the SEC or FBI need to arrest these guys.

saying this sine MONTHS. this is just another poor scam.

Agree - shame is that it is either a scam of these educated ppl are actually a bunch of fools who think that their product hasnt already been overtaken.  There are lots of coins doing AI and crowd trading using all kinds of variations - many of these were ready with a Beta at launch and are now trading.  This is really sad as it was the highest hyped - I sold 50% and I'm waiting to get out.  I bought some AI coin who are already making a profit doing something similar - and yes Enigma troll - not exactly the same.
yaggaman

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:31:10 AM

Watch out with these guys! I participated in the token sale in September and sent 200 dollars worth of ether but never received my ENG tokens....i have sent over 6 emails to date to the official email addresses they supply...not a single one answered, i was polite and cordial simply enquiring about my investment and have been completely ignored..
These guys will take your money give you nothing in return for it and wont even bother to answer emails if you enquire after your investment ! Investors  be warned these guys are not an honest lot!
matthewtherry

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:31:08 PM

Why doesn't ENG get listed on Bittrex? Its hard to explain what exactly ENG is for to normies but Bittrex can make it mainstream.
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 02:32:24 PM

I have been watching your work for a long time, and I really like the approach of the team to the project. The boys devs
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:04:09 PM

The opportunity cost of holding ENG is adding up, is there any announcements coming up?
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:01:40 AM

Is there any news to show why the price pump so much today, i almost lose confidence in this coin as it kept on dropping in the past weeks
LegendX

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:51:58 AM

Was the recent price increase due to the catalyst release or something else?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: