Last edit: August 24, 2020, 03:24:47 PM by chillproject

this
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:45:01 PM

You should insert a few interesting pictures to explain your project, this will attract the attention of investors that you are really serious with your project. Hope you succeed with your project  Smiley

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Mercedes

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:54:51 PM

You should insert a few interesting pictures to explain your project, this will attract the attention of investors that you are really serious with your project. Hope you succeed with your project  Smiley

maybe insert some video will be better
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:26:11 PM

WOW I love the name CHILL, it really caught my eyeballs.. I would love to help promote CHILL and earn some tokens. Do you have some bounties for those who do blog reviews and viral marketing at all? I have been blogging hardcore about Crypto for the last 3 years on my blog Bitbillions dot net.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
tuaddio

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:50:59 PM

please consider including linkedin marketing to grow your userbase

biggernugs

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:03:54 PM

So Chill is available on DEX. I like the idea and may be interested in purchasing some. Before I do though  can you please confirm the contract info for the token so I know I'm buying the real thing. Right now there's only one, but you can never be too safe Wink
Thanks

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:35:20 PM

WOW I love the name CHILL, it really caught my eyeballs.. I would love to help promote CHILL and earn some tokens. Do you have some bounties for those who do blog reviews and viral marketing at all? I have been blogging hardcore about Crypto for the last 3 years on my blog Bitbillions dot net.  Smiley

Hey hey, Glad you love it as much as we do!

Your blog looks awesome, btw - we do have a bounty program, we are looking for bloggers, vloggers, marketers etc to join The Chill Project & spread the mission - Join our slack & shoot me a PM (@john) and we can chat!

https://join.slack.com/t/chillproject/shared_invite/MjEzMzAzNzMzNjg0LTE1MDAwNzI1NTktY2NhYjMzYzc0Ng

Awesome I will join slack tomorrow afternoon and yeah I also do youtube vids as well. This is awesome, thanks for the invite! Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
biggernugs

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:41:51 PM

So Chill is available on DEX. I like the idea and may be interested in purchasing some. Before I do though  can you please confirm the contract info for the token so I know I'm buying the real thing. Right now there's only one, but you can never be too safe Wink
Thanks

I'm glad you like it Smiley Chill Coin has been verified by Waves and has the official Green Check Mark next to the name "Chill"

The specific Identifier is - DsxRbfYXzwf4PFwUD6kyEJhj2Wd5E9NsHr5WynVKTzie

Cool, Thanks. Going over the website & other info now. Looks nice. Good Luck on the project!

sweeetestnicky

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:00:54 AM

The Idea and the roadmaps are pretty well-defined. This shows the clarity you have with the project. I am looking forward to the Chill project.
Looking at the timelines of Q1 2019, it should be long term hold. Smiley

Regarding "7 Billion Chill Coins will be rewarded over the course of 5 years to incentivize people & marketers to refer companies to Adchill, watch training videos, market products, beta test products, work with companies & more. " Do you have fixed number of coins that would be rolled out every year or it will be done randomly??

Also if there are no ICOs, What are the plans of listing the coin on other exchanges like bittrex, polo etc??
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:16:35 PM

Wow so much total supply coin made, I hope the price can be expensive and good luck and according to the wishes of the team
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:29:08 PM

This project has a slightly complicated concept, but whatever happens, never back down. It has become a public secret if a great plan must be surrounded by challenges. Do not even step back. Stepping back means you lose and fail. Just need a little improvement on ANN only, add a picture, it will help, good luck
success4all

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:09:17 PM

Wow so much total supply coin made, I hope the price can be expensive and good luck and according to the wishes of the team

Yes, a lot of supply for sure. This was intentional as we are getting these coins in the hands of marketers - they may want to give them away as bonuses to users of their products, or services. It's much more fun to be able to give away & receive 1,000 coins instead of just a few

Thanks for the best wishes!

That is a good idea for sure - giving away chill coins as bonuses - rather than giving giving away outdated software and rehashed ebooks as bonuses.

I am also interested in promoting the chill project. Could you give detailed info about it and how do you plan to compensate the people with chill coins for promoting the chill project.
success4all

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:14:04 AM

Looking forward to the announcement of your official bounty program so I can start promoting Chill Project.
success4all

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:19:03 PM

I know you are weeks away from launching adchill marketing software. May be it is too early to ask but when you launch, how do you plan to promote it? Will there be a regular affiliate program where people can join and promote it or will there be a bounty.
Muheng

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:29:29 PM

i don't see the information about the developer team of this project. may be you must explain it to convinced the investor that this project isn't scam.
JessyMatt

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:38:40 PM

This CHILL coin gives me chills. I think it's going to take off. Project looks great and love the roadmap.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Walker0118

Activity: 347

😶😶😶😶😶

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:02:08 PM

Like the idea very much . Add by Google are taking over .
They must be Defeted .!! I Really want to join early and help but i have newby account
success4all

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:17:19 PM

Thanks for the new bounties.  I have already racked up 5,000 Chill Coins doing bounty tasks. Keep them coming.
tamalweb

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:35:40 PM

Got 1,000 chill today and now chilling Smiley

Like the Chill project and the foundation behind it.

Keep it going!!
success4all

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:11:44 PM

Added another 1000 Chill Coins to the bounty for completing the latest bounty task. Thanks chill Project.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: