Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will  (Read 5634 times)
cryptomackica

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:41:06 PM

One suggestion Cheesy It would be good to put pictures of Chill Project's Team members and also little biography on page about team members.
Chillingmonkey

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:51:46 PM

What are the predictions in price of chill coin in say 3-6 months ..... I hope marketers will be willing to accept digital currency as payment and as a long term to way of payment in cryptocurrency as it is the way to the future and will there ever be a key fob that will store chill coins on it so it can be used like Apple Pay?Huh
valutesumojasudbina

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:12:52 PM

Chill project is basically what is missing in the crypto world. I'm waiting for Addchill marketplace, continue with good work.  Wink
Screw_

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:13:03 PM

Looks like an exciting project with an enthusiastic team and community behind it!

I don't know much about advertisement, but I can comment what I see and how I like or dislike it. For example the first post has pretty huge text and enormous pictures. First thing I did when I opened it was scroll down. Then I slowly went up looking for some important info, but it was hard to find and isolate. It's just a lot of text and huge font. For starters I would suggest to downsize the text font size and pictures and try to point out the important parts. Maybe use larger fonts or bold/underline key words and subtitles. It should look much nicer and attract people to read through the text rather than just scroll down or ignore the whole artice. There are just too many people with "too long, didn't read" attitude (and I'm one of 'em sometimes... Smiley ).

Second thing, the website looks rather rushed. Straight lines, simple colors, sharp edges... The Chillproject logo looks cool and smooth, the website should look the same. Try to add some more flow to it, curved edges between colors or gradiental transition, maybe add a fixed background on top of which the paged would be scrolled. It should look cool and relaxing so you just want to chill... right?  Cool

I hope this helps out and looking forward to following the project this year!

P.S. you should make some fun stuff for the Telegram chat such as airdrop or referral bounties to get more people into the chat. Or some chat based things like Chill-themed memes and stickers. People like that... The chat should be a place where people... you know... chill!
toredboyjon

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:15:52 PM

How does this effect the average Facebook user? Will the ads they see be more catered or appealing to them?

Also, there seems to be quite a high volume of coins. Do you plan to burn any of it in the future?

Is CHILL going to be strictly bound to the Waves DEX?

This project looks very promising, I hope to see it grow stronger towards the future. :-)
cheftepesh

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:45:00 PM

With all the coins coming on the market, its nice to see some with a plan. Most hit the market jump up and then drop like a stone. With a good plan in place like chill has, they position themselves to move up and stay up in the market. I see this going far.
tylerc161

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:46:16 PM

We are Decentralizing The Advertising Industry & Building Blockchain's Growth Platform

Quick Links

This is a great load of information. I intend to share this with all of the group chats I participate in, as well as my coworkers. This project seems quite strong to me, and I'm very happy to be a part of the team.
LoganBHill

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:19:15 AM

I think something that would really have CHILL take off would be to have it listed on exchanges such as Binance. I also thing having a mobile wallet (possibly through Freewallet) would be a great benefit to CHILL project. Does chill have any plans for some hung like this?
GitDaCoins

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:01:06 AM

Have you ever consider creating Office Virtual Hubs across the globe to help monitor Chill  in different regions ? 
name -Dwayne Boyd
peterce777

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:23:27 AM

I have a waves wallet, but I am not really sure what to do with Chill coins. I see a lot of posts on my facebook from Chill members, but what is next? Peter 3P3C3Zrv2bx1uvBVqzK5ySY3gcErmmkmDhs
Marizy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:24:52 AM

Chill looks good will it be chilly hot or chill cold I think HOT ;
I think it will be very hot next time, let's look at the way dev do
nedracer

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:37:54 AM

This looks like a great project. What type and size companies will your marketing target. Where will the ads be? Facebook or other social apps? Would it be possible to place banner type ads on different crypto exchanges? I look forward to seeing more from Chill.
Millsies

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:06:59 AM

I’m actually really excited for this project.  I will admit I’m very new to crypto in general but the team behind this project seems to be very committed and has a thought out plan for solving a real world problem.  I will continue to follow this project and wish them the best of luck and I will definetly he invested.
Xzavier_cox

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:16:29 AM

Regarding the app crypto portfolio in the earn chill section, I don't know if this question has already been answered, but I was just wondering is the app acting as a chill wallet? or is there something else we have to do to claim that earned chill?
RyanThomasAK

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:11:56 AM

Ive been reading alot of good things about AdChill. Do you have any examples of the marketing you have tailored as well as some tips to help share your services? I'm looking forward to seeing more support for this project I believe it will give smaller startups a chance at competing with marketing!
cryptovenus

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:15:14 AM

sounds all interesting by reading this... like to see the actual development to determine the roadmap...
justclickin

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:24:28 AM

I have been following this project from the initial stage and am thankful to the Chill team for coming up with lot of ideas to promote the product meanwhile helping us earn in the form of chill. It is a great project and have it tested the tool before but I found it to be a bit challenging for a novice user who is not much into promotion.

It would be great if the tool gets simplified further with some more video tutorials to help us set up the tool. It is an excellent tool and we hope to see a lot more improvement in it and this initiative of providing feedback is really amazing.

I also would like to know the roadmap of ChillProject and would like to know how the same would get reflected in the price of Chill coin... I have been holding it for long and the appreciation is not much compared to other coins. Is there any effort put todays the price improvement too?

Thanks again and good luck for you guys!
Chillin_pete

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:45:32 PM

It might be a cool option to offer paper wallets in the future.
gavlar1910

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:30:19 PM

I like the concept. I think it would be beneficial for you to partner with some of the planned decentralised social media networks in order to give you a headstart in that space as opposed to joining everybody else on Facebook
pametnizna

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:31:31 PM

Shocked Definitely a convincing and promising project that will able those users and investors benefit on Chill project also I think this project will be supported by many big company and they will also use its service to promote themselves. This all factors will lead this project to a high profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: