Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I've never asked BUT now I am to Tag lockept93  (Read 299 times)
mammabitcoin2u (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:10:09 AM

See the thread in my signature. If you haven't looked.

I've never asked before today for anyone to tag a user.

I'd like you to review the thread and make a decision. We do tag to warn others. I'd like to see where people stand. Liking or disliking me shouldn't have anything to do with leaving feedback.

He and his Alt have failed loan requests offering their contacts no valid collateral. Next, I see guys running some preICO. I'm sure at least one person will be scammed. This guy is nothing more than a liar. Maybe some red will help others.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=519483

And his Alt SnixPoker.

Put your brush where your mouth is.

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 05:49:16 PM

I've never asked before today for anyone to tag a user.
I would tag this user, but since I had an attempted agreement with them which ultimately failed I am reluctant to do so. If someone else reviews this, and decides that it is worth tagging (thus also tags) I would likely follow.

And his Alt SnixPoker.
You should probably include any evidence you have, connecting the accused to this account.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: