Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:29:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: SPICACOIN⭐25% PoS ⭐ Big Airdrop ⭐100000 SPICA for Free ⭐LIVE  (Read 17259 times)
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 02:43:59 AM

https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/a53b72d9b575c27d1da857ddf3ea86e8f0b67fc80add384d265fda452e8f55e5/analysis/

AegisLab   Troj.W32.Ircbot!c   20170902
AhnLab-V3   Malware/Gen.Generic.C2071995   20170902
CAT-QuickHeal   Trojan.IRCbot   20170902
Ikarus   Trojan.Win32.IRCBot   20170902
Kaspersky   not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.BitCoinMiner.ieid   20170902
McAfee   Artemis!5D28F7D2AA2B   20170902
McAfee-GW-Edition   Artemis   20170902
nProtect   Trojan/W32.IRCBot.26308608   20170902
Qihoo-360   Win32/Virus.RiskTool.31c   20170902
Rising   Trojan.IRCbot!8.588 (cloud:9GdzfEDfPQJ)   20170901
TrendMicro-HouseCall   Suspicious_GEN.F47V0804   20170902
ZoneAlarm by Check Point   not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.BitCoinMiner.ieid   20170902
Ad-Aware      20170902

Can anyone tell me if it is reliable with so many viruses found???
SpicaCoin (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:44:47 AM

https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/a53b72d9b575c27d1da857ddf3ea86e8f0b67fc80add384d265fda452e8f55e5/analysis/

AegisLab   Troj.W32.Ircbot!c   20170902
AhnLab-V3   Malware/Gen.Generic.C2071995   20170902
CAT-QuickHeal   Trojan.IRCbot   20170902
Ikarus   Trojan.Win32.IRCBot   20170902
Kaspersky   not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.BitCoinMiner.ieid   20170902
McAfee   Artemis!5D28F7D2AA2B   20170902
McAfee-GW-Edition   Artemis   20170902
nProtect   Trojan/W32.IRCBot.26308608   20170902
Qihoo-360   Win32/Virus.RiskTool.31c   20170902
Rising   Trojan.IRCbot!8.588 (cloud:9GdzfEDfPQJ)   20170901
TrendMicro-HouseCall   Suspicious_GEN.F47V0804   20170902
ZoneAlarm by Check Point   not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.BitCoinMiner.ieid   20170902
Ad-Aware      20170902

It's just false positive.
I ensure totally safe to use Spicacoin wallet.

Best Place for Price Action - Bitmex
SpicaCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:48:56 AM

I do not find information about wep, slack. tw. Can you please share it with me. My team is considering investing your coin . thank
All you need will be available soon.
If you want to invest in SpicaCoin,
Please PM me for special offer.
Thank you.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:36:03 AM

- snip -

It's just false positive.
I ensure totally safe to use Spicacoin wallet.

Or if he's really worried about that, he can also compile it on his own.
That's what I do to ensure that my wallet is safe.
SpicaCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:23:57 PM

Strong signals show clear inversion of Bitcoin price, Strong correction is just comming. Time to stop loss.
Margin short postion 5x leverage is possible to make a good profit.

What I made the prediction for mid-term bitcoin price is impressive.

This chart confirms the bearish trend.

If there's not a strong recover above level of 3800USD/BTC, deep crash on Bitcoin price will continue to happen.

Confusion on Bitcoin fork on November will one more time push Bitcoin to lower low (Perhaps Bitcoin price will recover a little bit before crashing for second time around the end of this year).

Margin short position 2x is possible good choice.

Stop-loss at 4500USD and end position around 2500-3300USD within about 2 week.

SpicaCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:43:40 PM

Strong signals show clear inversion of Bitcoin price, Strong correction is just comming. Time to stop loss.
Margin short postion 5x leverage is possible to make a good profit.

If there's not a strong recover above level of 3800USD/BTC, deep crash on Bitcoin price will continue to happen.

Confusion on Bitcoin fork on November will one more time push Bitcoin to lower low (Perhaps Bitcoin price will recover a little bit before crashing for second time around the end of this year).

We have had good lessons on Momemtum for trading through Bitcoin price movement recent days.

- There's not any positive momentum for Bitcoin price to go up these days.
- There're so may fuds causing negative momentum for Bitcoiin price to go down.
- That's from basic and fundamental information.
- Based on technical anylysis, we can see the negative momentum more clearly.
   + EFI below Zero line from 2nd September and continue to go lower on 1-day timeframe.
   + On 3 days timeframe, lost of Momentum has just been starting as shown on the chart above.

- What should we expect?
   + End of bearish trend and reversal, waiting for signals of reversal.
    It's hard to see a strong reversal or break out in left days and months of the year 2017. A weak retracement is possible.
   + Bitcoin fork finishes in success. That's important factor to reverse momentum.
    If Bitcoin doesn't acheive a good recover, it could lose its number one standing.

SpicaCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:02:29 AM

JOINING PROMISING PROJECTs WITH MR SPICA AND RECEIVE GREAT REWARDS

- Project 1: WCX – Low-Cost Crypto Exchange built by Apple & Wall Street team
You will receive reward from both WCX project and our project.
Register on WXEX.co from this link: https://wcex.co/?ref=eJYNXV8U is required to receive free SpicaCoin
Join here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCXov1fALSjVSnTM_TzmM4QNEwtlwRApPfyrcGYztK2ZJYyA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Check list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dxcm1gM6DbKti9Fd28vvpANflQbeEpXgL32KTVfR2Zw/edit?usp=sharing

TimeTeller

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:39:03 AM

-snip-

We have had good lessons on Momemtum for trading through Bitcoin price movement recent days.

+ EFI below Zero line from 2nd September and continue to go lower on 1-day timeframe.
   + On 3 days timeframe, lost of Momentum has just been starting as shown on the chart above.

- What should we expect?
    It's hard to see a strong reversal or break out in left days and months of the year 2017. A weak retracement is possible.
   + Bitcoin fork finishes in success. That's important factor to reverse momentum.
    If Bitcoin doesn't acheive a good recover, it could lose its number one standing

I'm just curious, since you are doing this technical analysis and you have good predictions, did you also do something with your bitcoin that you own?
Something like you sold some of it or invest it in another alt coin?
I wanted to know, because from your point of view that know how to gauge the market trend, what are your precautions before something unfavorable happens? Thanks.
SpicaCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:13:58 AM

-snip-

- What should we expect?
    If Bitcoin doesn't acheive a good recover, it could lose its number one standing

I'm just curious, since you are doing this technical analysis and you have good predictions, did you also do something with your bitcoin that you own?
Something like you sold some of it or invest it in another alt coin?
I wanted to know, because from your point of view that know how to gauge the market trend, what are your precautions before something unfavorable happens? Thanks.

- Yes, sure. I'm raising fund to develop SpicaCoin project. Trading is one channel. Researching Bitcoin market, trading when strong signals appear is one of my daily work.
Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency I invest and trade. I will consider other cryptocurrencies in a near future when trending cryptocurrencies investment changes from Bitcoin to the others such as Ethereum,...
- Despite of having some deep analysis on Bitcoin price movement for hours and days, I prefer to invest in bitcoin for long-term range. Bitcoin price could suffer from big crash but I believe it will strongly recover in a near future. I forsee a bright future of Bitcoin from the year 2018 when some technical and market troubles are solved.
- About making decision when unfaroble things happen, I often think about the worst things and prepare for it. With Bitcoin, I predict the lowest price it could dip and have plan fighting that situation.

Lunavan

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:31:39 AM

the price is very nice on nova, just 7 sats
SpicaCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:06:45 AM

the price is very nice on nova, just 7 sats
it's not simply 7Satoshis.
It needs only 1btc to pump up to 4000 Satoshi.
There're about 2.5mil SPICA in circulation, however it seems noone wants to sell SPICA under 1000 satoshi.
Nice movement ahead Smiley

SpicaCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:17:13 AM

There's strong signals now to show that Bitcoin price could be pushed to 1800-2200USD in 1-2 weeks.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:56:31 PM

-
There's strong signals now to show that Bitcoin price could be pushed to 1800-2200USD in 1-2 weeks.

Since you are a trader, do you have any suggestions on what we can do with the BTC that we are holding right now?
SpicaCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:18:16 PM

-

Since you are a trader, do you have any suggestions on what we can do with the BTC that we are holding right now?
There's an impressive rebound of Bitcoin price recent hours.
In 4 hours and 6 hours timeframe, downward trend is still not broken however it's possible broken next 4-6 hours.
We have to wait some more time, perhaps 24-48 hours to make a decision. Holding is the suitable choice now.
Around this time, there's a huge volatile movement of Bitcoin price and it's hard to predict the next trend.
We need to see some confirmation on signals on 4 hours, 6 hours, 1 day and 3 days timeframes.
If there're any strong signals, I will inform to our community.
-
For short-term trader: Short position is a risky choice but high probability to earn great profit. 2-3x leverage is safe.
For long-term investor: Waiting one more day before making decision.

tlccyq

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:34:55 PM

The currencies that cannot POW are fake
TimeTeller

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:10:31 PM

-

There's an impressive rebound of Bitcoin price recent hours.
In 4 hours and 6 hours timeframe, downward trend is still not broken however it's possible broken next 4-6 hours.
We have to wait some more time, perhaps 24-48 hours to make a decision. Holding is the suitable choice now.
Around this time, there's a huge volatile movement of Bitcoin price and it's hard to predict the next trend.
We need to see some confirmation on signals on 4 hours, 6 hours, 1 day and 3 days timeframes.
If there're any strong signals, I will inform to our community.
-
For short-term trader: Short position is a risky choice but high probability to earn great profit. 2-3x leverage is safe.
For long-term investor: Waiting one more day before making decision.

Checking also what would your answer be to this query.
I think, if you are holding small amount of bitcoin and you're ready to take risks, you can do the trading and you're right, you might earn profit from this.
Also, I believe that holding btc is good for now if you have big amount. After this China thing, btc price will go up again.
Chinese will always be in crypto community even if their government is doing some strict regulations. After a month or so, they will change their laws on crypto. Else, they will be left behind.

By the way, received your reward. Thanks much! Smiley
SpicaCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:39:42 PM

Pow or not is not the main factor for a cryptocurrency to be currency.

The main factor is the value it has that's maintained by exchanging and trading.

For blockchain technology, POW is still important because of some security issues.
However, POW is just temporal and soon (in years) to be extinct.

The reason is so simple. POW is an anti-environment protocol. It burns a huge resource of fuel and energy.

In contract, pure POS has some security issues (In fact, there's no double attacks to happen with POS coins); however it still has full features of a cryptocurrency. Block is pushed forward smoothly, quickly and secure.

For SPICAcoin which is developed aiming at micro-payment, you will experience the fast, secure and convenient when using SPICA wallet.

What is its superior features comparing to other coins? (such as Litecoin, Dogecoin,...other POS coins...).
The first, with a supply of about 10.000.000.000 SPICA, any transaction that transfers under 100.000.000 SPICA is processed instantly.
With lower supplying coins, transferring that amount of coins will cause a delay on network due to the overloaded transaction.
The second, to be a pure POS coins, SPICA wallet is able to totally synced only with 1 opened node. With POW coins, network is online when there's enough mining power. If there's not enough mining power, a POW coin will be out of work.

POS is a way to encorage coin holders to hold that coin for long time and secure the network.
With SpicaCoin, 25% staking interest per year is so interesting and promising.
This number is definite hard to cause much inflation.
Inflation or not depends on the development of the whole project, not on the annual interest.

SpicaCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:04:57 AM

A remind of great features of SpicaCoin

SpicaCoin Introduction
-   Instant transaction: Transaction performed instantly, confirmed in seconds with 64 seconds block-time.
-   Secure: As secure as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin…
-   Staking: Simply open wallet and receive up to 25% interest/year

Special Utilization of SpicaCoin
-   Approach to the world of professional cryptocurrencies traders and investors.
-   Receive special guides on trading and investment from experts.
-   Access to the world of the most promising community-based blockchain projects.
-   Receive secrete and private messages about trading and investment opportunities.
-   Access to SPICA’s multimedia resources for learning and self-training in cryptocurrencies trading.

Benefit of Holding Spicacoin
-   Receive staking reward up to 25%/year.
-   Receiving reward from Spicacoin periodic supply distributing program.
-   Receiving share of revenue from SpicaCoin project.
-   Earning great profit from enduring augmentation of SpicaCoin’s value.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:07:05 AM

Pow or not is not the main factor for a cryptocurrency to be currency.

The main factor is the value it has that's maintained by exchanging and trading.

For blockchain technology, POW is still important because of some security issues.
However, POW is just temporal and soon (in years) to be extinct.

The reason is so simple. POW is an anti-environment protocol. It burns a huge resource of fuel and energy.

In contract, pure POS has some security issues (In fact, there's no double attacks to happen with POS coins); however it still has full features of a cryptocurrency. Block is pushed forward smoothly, quickly and secure.

For SPICAcoin which is developed aiming at micro-payment, you will experience the fast, secure and convenient when using SPICA wallet.

What is its superior features comparing to other coins? (such as Litecoin, Dogecoin,...other POS coins...).
The first, with a supply of about 10.000.000.000 SPICA, any transaction that transfers under 100.000.000 SPICA is processed instantly.
With lower supplying coins, transferring that amount of coins will cause a delay on network due to the overloaded transaction.
The second, to be a pure POS coins, SPICA wallet is able to totally synced only with 1 opened node. With POW coins, network is online when there's enough mining power. If there's not enough mining power, a POW coin will be out of work.

POS is a way to encorage coin holders to hold that coin for long time and secure the network.
With SpicaCoin, 25% staking interest per year is so interesting and promising.
This number is definite hard to cause much inflation.
Inflation or not depends on the development of the whole project, not on the annual interest.

That's really good advantage of Spica coin. So I think holding this coin might give you something in the future. It will slowly gain loyal followers.
LliOnheart

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:42:28 AM

This coin looks attractive
Low price and easy to gain profit with a little investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: