Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptaur -- Scam or Legit?  (Read 8909 times)
kosarkas (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:20:13 PM

I heard about the newest cryptocurrency platform that will have its own tokens and it's called Cryptar. So does anyone know about this? I don't want to invest money in a scam. The site is: https://cryptaur.com/

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lausam

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:04:05 PM

i just found out  from  you..try your  invest neverdie.
Finished ico 1st August
jnow

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:10:52 AM

I heard about the newest cryptocurrency platform that will have its own tokens and it's called Cryptar. So does anyone know about this? I don't want to invest money in a scam. The site is: https://cryptaur.com/

Flashy website, short beta version Whitepaper (not much info there), a rideshare app. Claims it aims to develop an entire new dapp platform running on top of the ethereum platform. Also uses a referral based system.

Sounds kinda like a middle man to me. I'm honestly turned off by this project.

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:27:16 AM

i heard this platform from you, but i konw many exchange have its own token, its not strange

yugoslav

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:56:18 PM

presale is on
https://wallet.cryptaur.com/syndicates/join/ff18eb6b/
vth1412

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:45:09 AM

It has great potential. Invest now to get 40% discount.

You can register here: https://wallet.cryptaur.com/syndicates/join/3e35707a/
as91

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:54:08 AM

I've found an actual link to get the best discount:
https://wallet.cryptaur.com/syndicates/join/18c485cd/
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:11:47 AM

wow, so many new accounts for this topic. people must be really desperate to open all the accounts and post here. try to find an other hobby please.
Smoothmazi

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:45:05 AM

Now this is what i call hired guns Grin. The masterminds could atleast co-ordinate their scam better next time Cheesy

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:49:29 AM

Not seems too good for me. I will not invest in this ICO . First time i heard from you but its the last time i read their whitepaper Smiley
just my few cents.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:58:49 AM

Hi there,

Compared to most ICO systems out there this particular one is also backed by an already established company (the business itself is within natural health products market, you can look for Vision International People Group).
As you may have noticed not many people heard about Cryptaur because at the moment is not pushing marketing at all, instead they had a deal with VIPG for their distributors network to push it (about 70k people as far as I know).  It was also introduced by the president of the company, Dmtri Buriak (there are several youtube videos with this). I joined through VIPG, they have a link on our internal platform ( I would say CPT is doing very well if they managed to convince them to put this on the platform).

At described on their website they have a token sale from 1st November till 30th November, just to highlight that after the 2nd November the bonus for token will got own to 33% and  will keep going down till the end of the month. It is not mentioned on their website but at the moment still if you register you get 40% bonus on token sale and also 10% bounty on any person you bring. The minimum you can put in is 50$ worth of either Ethereum or Bitcoin.

Their transactions are pretty smooth, but vary as time length. I had transfers that went in under an hour in total and some that took a few more.
Whenever I contacted their support got a reply pretty quick and all questions answered.

Feel free to try it out and if you have anymore questions I would be happy to help if I can.

Registration: https://wallet.cryptaur.com/syndicates/join/e2a7df3f/

All the best!

Where are your sources for the figures such as the size of distributor network? Do not get me wrong but this seems like a MLM setup that just decided to branch into an ICO. This Vision group looks like the typical MLM product selling network and even Cryptaur has referral systems that remind me of things like Amway in America.

Referral in crypto is a bad idea, just so you know.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
vth1412

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:02:20 AM

Only 12 days left to get your 40% discount. Invest now before the presale ends.

Register here to be riched: https://wallet.cryptaur.com/syndicates/join/3e35707a/
linhnv90

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:20:26 AM

Hi guys,
Only one today (Nov 1st) to buy CPT discount 40%. Please buy it quickly. Unregistered users can register at the following link: https://wallet.cryptaur.com/syndicates/join/7257a082/
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:17:51 PM

It does not look something like scam or a project that has no future.
Cryptaur allows the user making a decision on the purchase of different goods or services, relying on fully transparent information coming from the personal social environment of the user. This decentralized platform enables sellers and buyers communicating with through credible “agents of influence”, rather than through costly advertising.

redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:36:28 PM

Wow. To orchestrate something like this, it kind of turned me off to be honest. This projest seems to be desperate judging by all these new accounts commenting on this thread. Poor effort on advertising. Would've considered investing if you didn't make it too obvious for us here. Oh well, i hope your project succeeds.
Good luck.
vth1412

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:21:14 AM

Only 2 more days until the Token Sale Stage 1.

The discount is offered throughout the 1st stage (November 27 through December 7) and will be 40% for the first day and 20% thereafter.

Here is the link to register: https://wallet.cryptaur.com/syndicates/join/3e35707a/
Huricane Game

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:46:01 PM

Wow. To orchestrate something like this, it kind of turned me off to be honest. This projest seems to be desperate judging by all these new accounts commenting on this thread. Poor effort on advertising. Would've considered investing if you didn't make it too obvious for us here. Oh well, i hope your project succeeds.
Good luck.

Project that raised 30 million pre ico is desperate ?  Grin Get you facts checked mate  Smiley Tell me one reasonable thing why you are turned off buy this project... ? What did we make obvious here in your opinion. Like i said before in a similar thread if you have some knowledge that this project is a scam please share with us so we dont invest any more money... Otherwise leave your sarcastic commnts "desperate and similar" for yourself.
maereglapo

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:47:58 PM

I just checked it,website is poor,whitepaper is unclear i would say its a shitty scam.
Huricane Game

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:00:04 PM

I just checked it,website is poor,whitepaper is unclear i would say its a shitty scam.

You are right, flashy websites only make good projects  Cheesy  Cheesy Whitepaper is detailed as it should be, i dont know what you were looking at.
melpheos

Activity: 557
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:47:27 PM

Just look at this. Brutally simple and ridiculously effective explanation on how Cryptaur's referral program can be used to earn about $20K (given the current Eth rate) by inviting just 3 people into your group and enouraging them to do the same.

Is it me or they edited this chart in order to not make it look like a pyramid despite being one ?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: