Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If this will be available
Legal - 58 (93.5%)
Ilegal - 4 (6.5%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legal bitcoin or illegal bitcoin  (Read 6802 times)
raymart0720 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:52:48 PM

Can you guyz vote if what are we doing now is legal or not
Coz these can be a serious like having a marijuana or drugs in our pockets

And if these bitcoin became a currency i think it will be have a tax and
Why do we eager to earn virtual money than real money.. simply because the rate is higher than the real ones and it is easy to earn if i am not mistaken😎

What you guyz think

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:56:58 PM

I suppose you meant and should rephrase your post as Bitcoin recognized as a currency or not. If it is recognized as any form of money one is liable for paying tax on that and you wanted a vote to know what others think. In my opinion, I would vote that Bitcoin better not be recognized as a currency or any form of asset by my government.
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:20:48 PM

I suppose you meant and should rephrase your post as Bitcoin recognized as a currency or not. If it is recognized as any form of money one is liable for paying tax on that and you wanted a vote to know what others think. In my opinion, I would vote that Bitcoin better not be recognized as a currency or any form of asset by my government.

Might be that what he was trying to point out is that  if btc does not break any codes and protocols in the web.

It is legal but in someays it can be illegal depending on how someone advertises btc. But off course some issue is the identity. Some people might be using btc to fund things that can harm the anyone but in most cases in just gives opportunity to anyone smart enough in investing. I may have seen sites that was shut down on related to btc but that is for a different violation.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:10:57 AM

Of course legal and illegal bitcoin depends on how to use it, if anyone says that illegal bitcoin may be caused by people using bitcoin for crime transactions. But in general bitcoin is used for business purposes because bitcoin is very useful if we have knowledge about the use of bitcoin well.
B!tcoinL0ver

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:16:17 AM

if we talk about bitcoin its self, i recomended to be illegal, no people can interference bitcoin, no one can stop any transaction, and no one can ask tax for my money.
but if we talk about the transaction of bitcoin, i m sure no one interesting to support illegal activity like terorism etc.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:32:11 AM

I will say its legal cause I use it in every good form I can use my normal country's currency. Bitcoin is said or looked at as illegal because most people use it for illegal activities, but if we all use it for every legal reasons, then the illegal part will be looked out.
Jmmerquita

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:36:24 AM

A lot of people who is trying to leverage the digital currency especially the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the mother of all digital currency and it is legal. It becomes illegal because of the people doing the PONZI scheme and they educate people by using the term BITCOIN. The only way for us to identify what is legal or not is to educate more ourselves and help educate other people to learn more about BITCOIN. BITCOIN is a breakthrough currency right now.
3DesTeam

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

3DES - Slicing as fast as possible

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 07:55:59 AM

It all depends on the jurisdiction. Bitcoin in some countries is already quite legal, but not in others.
But the key point is that all the fiat currencies were initially tied to the state, where they are emitted. With crypto it is different. Therefore, crypto will never be legal everywhere.

shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 11:50:30 AM

bitcoin is a new invention and cryptography and digital currency. Some Body accept and some body could not accept because some country govt say bitcoin Illegal and bitcoin bad effect for his country and at the some time some country accept and legalize.. some country people can not use bitcoin because it's crime to use it.

So we can not 100% sure is it bitcoin legal or illegal .

We Still Hope bitcoin will legalize for every country .

Thank you
Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 01:09:33 AM

Bitcoin ofcourse is legal, but others use it in illegal ways...they use it to scam others like onpals.. After they collect a lot of money,they will run away and take the money of the crying investors..

iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:55:44 AM

Bitcoin is built with an innovative system as the first digital currency and has highest value in crypto market of course with the aim of improving the economy of each user, but in fact there are some users who deliberately exploit the weakness of bitcoin for various crimes, perhaps based on these things have Causing an unfavorable government response to bitcoin legality, but currently legal or illegal bitcoins, do not have a big impact on bitcoin progress as well as rising prices.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 02:13:25 PM

Bitcoin ofcourse is legal, but others use it in illegal ways...they use it to scam others like onpals.. After they collect a lot of money,they will run away and take the money of the crying investors..

The legality of Bitcoin depends on the jurisdiction. In countries such as Singapore, Australia, Japan and South Korea, the currency is 100% legal. However in certain countries such as Thailand and Iceland, it is illegal.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:04:37 AM

I have no specific problem here in my country regarding Bitcoin because our government is looking at is as like any foreign money so that exchange and wallet providers have to be registered as foreign remittance business. The government is taxing us per transaction just like foreign exchange but Bitcoin holders are not yet urged to declare their income out of their cryptocurrency holdings.
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:08:25 AM

I've only earn BTCitcoin in a legal way, black hat is not my thing. And in our country bitcoin is not yet approve in law, but bitcoin users are open and no need to hide because the business community support it. We even have our local wallet provider that is connected our earning through banks and remittance centers.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:05:19 AM

I've only earn BTCitcoin in a legal way, black hat is not my thing. And in our country bitcoin is not yet approve in law, but bitcoin users are open and no need to hide because the business community support it. We even have our local wallet provider that is connected our earning through banks and remittance centers.

Yeah the local wallet is our way to earn our bitcoin through the real money, and its legal, because in any transaction there is a deduction, maybe in other country its not approve by law but we do not do anything wrong to say that it is illegal. So as long as we do it in a Good way and don't scam I think it's legal.
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:59:35 PM

BITCOIN is Legal only.

But it is depend upon how you are going to utilize it. every thing has two sides. If good is that for sure Bad will be there also. We no need to panic our self till we use Bitcoin for legal tenders.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:22:51 AM

Why do we eager to earn virtual money than real money.. simply because the rate is higher than the real ones and it is easy to earn if i am not mistaken😎

What you guyz think

There are some countries where Bitcoin is illegal. As I don't know your country. So, it would be tough to tell. You should add one more option in your poll of neither legal nor illegal. Majority of countries don't have any rule on Bitcoin. People can use it without any restrictions. But government or a country as whole doesn't accept it as a legal tender in that country.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 01:34:46 AM

What you guyz think

There are some countries where Bitcoin is illegal. As I don't know your country. So, it would be tough to tell. You should add one more option in your poll of neither legal nor illegal. Majority of countries don't have any rule on Bitcoin. People can use it without any restrictions. But government or a country as whole doesn't accept it as a legal tender in that country.

i am agree with you, still there is many country is not giving any statement about bitcoin and i think they are waiting for something so they can giving any clarification later. but i think in future, there will be many country will make bitcoin as legal so bitcoin will be free to use in their country. and for people which using bitcoin for illegal, i think the government will make some new rule for this so people can not abuse bitcoin for the illegal activity and if they are caught, they will go to jail.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:54:08 PM

What you guyz think

Bitcoin is property, a governmental non consideration at the least and an actually currency at the most. I don't think bitcoin itself can be illegal or legal itself, unless you mean it's prohibited in said area, which is pretty rare. Coins can be tainted, or essentially associated with a known criminal activity. That would make them evidence and subject to confiscation; but the coins themselves are still legal property/tender/whatever. You also would have be Ken no crime if you can demonstrate how you obtained the coins.
greatprofit3

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:23:07 AM

Link
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: