Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If this will be available
Legal - 58 (93.5%)
Ilegal - 4 (6.5%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legal bitcoin or illegal bitcoin  (Read 6802 times)
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:59:00 AM

It should be legal bitcoin because it is more trusting it if it is legal and does not take into account that it is the choice. The bitcoin image will be beautiful if it is legal and it is connected to the government. If bitcoin becomes illegal, no one really trusts it. And it is important that bitcoin be legal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jilani

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:50:05 PM

Definately Bitcoin is legal of my views and there are many countries declared it is legal but on the other hand its true many countries announced Bitcoin is illegal it is absolutely shitty decision i think.
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:39:15 PM

Although i vote legal Bitcoin and everybody voted legal Bitcoin.But its also right many countries announced Bitcoin is illegal specially such as asia country is big example.

Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:23:50 PM

Can you guyz vote if what are we doing now is legal or not
Coz these can be a serious like having a marijuana or drugs in our pockets

And if these bitcoin became a currency i think it will be have a tax and
Why do we eager to earn virtual money than real money.. simply because the rate is higher than the real ones and it is easy to earn if i am not mistaken😎

What you guyz think

I'm just new here in bitcoin, it was referred by my friend. as far as I know, bitcoin is legal and it's not violating any law.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:29:08 PM

Why do we eager to earn virtual money than real money.. simply because the rate is higher than the real ones and it is easy to earn if i am not mistaken😎

What you guyz think

bitcoin is not illegal unless your using it wrong and doing it on illegal things like buying drugs or arms/guns on the darknet or deepweb, but its just fine and safe if your gonna use it only in buying things online and paying someone online or offline although there are still country that restricts using bitcoin. and i dont agree with you that it should be put tax on bitcoin because the transaction fees is high enough and it is just like the tax in bitcoin.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:23:32 AM

in my country bitcoin is not yet legal but the command does not prohibit its people using bitcoin. just give a warning to be careful in every bitcoin transaction.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ennovy22

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:37:05 AM

All of us wants to be safe so we'll choose legal. Bitcoin will be illegal if you buy or sell someting illegal (drugs, marijuana, guns) but you can choose your own path you want to do with bitcoin. Bitcoin is legal.

________________EBCOIN________________        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                  TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                TELEGRAM                 ▬▬▬▬
mehedi24

Activity: 336

Personal Account

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:28:44 PM

Bitcoin is of interest to law enforcement agencies, tax authorities, and legal regulators, all of which are trying to understand how the concurrency fits into existing frameworks. The legality of your bitcoin activities will depend on who you are, where you live, and what you are doing with it.
doublebit21

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:14:57 PM

What you guyz think

We know that in some country bitcoin is illegal and some country legalize bitcoin as their alternative currency. I don't why bitcoin is illegal in some country in asia maybe because crypto currency is a big threat to national banks and local banks that's why they banned bitcoin. But for me, as long as you know that you earn your bitcoin in a good way or by working with it I think there no problem with that as long as you exchange it to a legal exchange site to convert it to real money.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:03:18 AM

This week was a message from the head of the IMF that cryptocurrencies do not pose a threat to the banking system. I don't agree with him. If the popularity of bitcoin will continue to grow this may become a problem. But I think that the reason for the ban of bitcoin is that the government is afraid of free citizens. Bitcoin banned only in authoritarian countries.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:16:58 AM

I think it's a mess like a soup now. it is pointless to argue that it is legal and illegal anymore. Because when it is used properly for its purpose it will prove to be legal.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:15:20 AM

Individual states will not be able to ignore the circulation of the country's crypto currency for a long time, because of the increasing demand for it and its value, it has an impact on the country's economy. Therefore, each state will be faced with the choice or prohibit the circulation of the crypto currency, or recognize it as a legal tender, settling its circulation and charging a certain tax on the income from its activities. Obviously, recognition of the crypto currency is better than its prohibition. Although the prohibition of crypto currency will not mean that it will cease to use. By its prohibition, the state can only drive the crypto currency into the shadow turnover and partially move its circulation to other countries. Seeing this, governments choose the option of regulating it than a useless ban.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:57:01 AM

What you guyz think

I think bitcoin is legal way to earn money even all state not declairing that bitcoin is already regulated by the law. Here in my country bitcoin is not yet fully adopted but our local bitcoin wallet requiring government id before using thier services and also it was regulated by amla. That is why i think this is a legal currency which a potential to make poor to be rich in the future and it helps the economy of one country will be great as their current economy.
But i am hoping that bitcoin would be government regulated amd to be declaire that this currency will be included in all payment method in all stores here in our country.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:38:10 AM

What you guyz think

bitcoin is legal unless your using it the wrong way like buying illegal thing ( drugs, guns, etc. )  and i dont think bitcoin would become a currency or will replace the fiat money because its so much hasel like waiting for transaction time to be procesed while buying something on the mall and not all people have a knowledge to use it because bitcoin is too complex  and hard to understand if your not into technology. we are eager to earn it because its easy to earn it online and rates are much higher that it could give you hope to become a rich man someday.
budi691

Activity: 1204
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:55:49 AM

I want the legal bitcoin in the world. Because of what, Bitcoin deserves to be a role model of virtual money in this world. and the concept of bitcoin is very easy to learn and familiar in everyday life.  Smiley
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:13:28 AM

What you guyz think

Legality of bitcoin will depend of nations judgement not by us. If fiat money can be use on laundering to purchase drugs and arms then money will be considered an illegal too because that is your opinion. Bitcoin or any other currencies together with fiat are meant to be use in purchasing it will depend on how we use them either for the good or for the bad it will depend on the user so dont be close minded that bitcoin currency is already an illegal thing.
FrayDigger

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:16:43 AM

In many countries BTC is illegal, in orher countries the governments have not decided yet whether it is possible to use coins, but at the same time close your eyes to the fact that people are already using them
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:37:10 AM

Once in our life had a bitcoin it was not just the currency. It is a completely different ideology. I think that people have not realized. Most people look at bitcoin through the lens of Fiat. If we wait for government approval to use bitcoin we will never get the right to solve their problems themselves. We need to unite and not to look to the government.
MariamSargsan0101

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:10:25 AM

nevermind) people who want use coins will do this and maybe it will be very difficult but anybody' ll be cunning
savushkinTA

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:22:43 AM

On the one hand i do not want bitcoin to be legal in my country, on the other hand i want bitcoin to be legal because its prise will rise
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: